Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20304

    4 hand massage

    Will be going out to see whose open on this eve and the day of, this holiday. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good four hand massage? Or a place where they actually provide a good quality massage and a release. I've paid visits recently to both princess spa locations and all were mediocre, when I had gone for an actual massage.

  2. #20303

    Green Spa

    Visited Green Spa on Halsted on Friday. I don't go there very often, and when I do I usually see Amy, but she unfortunately wasn't working that day. MT was Lisa. She is not as cute as Amy, but she is very enthusiastic. The table shower was thorough and massage was good. She gave me a very slow and sensual release immediately upon the flip, which I really like (makes the rest of the massage very relaxed and enjoyable). $65 door fee + $50. Green Spa has always been a solid choice for me. 5+ visits there and I have never had a bad experience.

  3. #20302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Soleful

    Same owner as BG location. Chinese guy. Friend of mine. I'd wager the extracurricular policy in Forest Park would match the same as the BG policy. However, just like a lot of places, if you have game, and time and patience you might meet a therapist who will have her own more liberal policy. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    I looked up that address you put down and came up with a picture of the storefront. Soleful Massage. OK, the sign they have hanging in front is the exact same sign of Soleful Massage in Buffalo Grove, on Arlington Heights Rd and Lake Cook Rd. Same font, color, size. And the Buffalo Grove place is notorious for a decent massage on tables closed off by curtains. No play zone. I have to wonder just how many of these signs I could find across America.

  4. #20301

    Back in the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToAmp  [View Original Post]
    Weird question- has anyone had any form of success at the Mercy Acupuncture location in Chinatown? I've been there a few times, like the place for legit massage, but never a hint of extras in my experience.
    At the old location by the gorgeous on Cermak, everything was on the table (pun intended!) Kelly of SXL used to bevLisa at Mercy and she was wild in those days. At the new location, though, I came close to getting a handy once, but its quite awkward with those curtains and 3/4 walls.

  5. #20300

    Sam sign, different results

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

    CityRat:

    Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.
    I looked up that address you put down and came up with a picture of the storefront. Soleful Massage. OK, the sign they have hanging in front is the exact same sign of Soleful Massage in Buffalo Grove, on Arlington Heights Rd and Lake Cook Rd. Same font, color, size. And the Buffalo Grove place is notorious for a decent massage on tables closed off by curtains. No play zone. I have to wonder just how many of these signs I could find across America.

  6. #20299

    Latin fever

    Looking for some recommendations guys, my go to Latin ATF Nora off of Diversey has gone quite and I can't get Ahold of her. I'm looking for a new girl. Looking for a girl with a great hourglass shape but not to chubby. I m all over for work so open to most locations. Pm if you want thanks in advance guys.

  7. #20298

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

    CityRat:

    Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.
    She was a real sweetie. A bit naive but just about the nicest girl you could meet in this business. I kind of hope she's moved on to something else, if you know what I mean.

  8. #20297

    Chi MSG

    Andrea this time. Terrible experience.

    Looks are good but VERY mechanical.

  9. #20296

    Inbox Full

    Tried to send you a PM. Your inbox is full. There is a new spa in Oak Park. 1014 Madison. One block east of Sunny Spa, same side of the street, south.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.

    PM me the address. I have plenty of time off until the New Year. I will TOFTT.

    PP.

  10. #20295
    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    Does "everything" include BBBJ? What about assisted shower or do you shower yourself?
    Only time I ever got a BBBJ there was from Annette but she's gone now. Melissa have me a covered BJ but it was still good and she's hot. She has a beautiful pussy shaved and smooth just perfect.

  11. #20294

    Everything?

    Does "everything" include BBBJ? What about assisted shower or do you shower yourself?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    Melissa was really great. Very nice everything available.

    I would def go back.

    https://www.chicagolandmassage.net/.

  12. #20293
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.

    PM me the address. I have plenty of time off until the New Year. I will TOFTT.

    PP.
    Its soleful massage on 7616 Madison St. Drove through there recently and saw the grand opening sign but appears as if that sign has been up quite a while.

    CityRat:

    Amy had told me she was maybe moving onto something else / somewhere else. Called yesterday and she was no longer working there. She may surface at another spa or may have moved on.

  13. #20292

    Mercy Acupuncture

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    At 333 and Michigan is probably your bet bet. You need to phone ahead as it's in an office building.
    Weird question- has anyone had any form of success at the Mercy Acupuncture location in Chinatown? I've been there a few times, like the place for legit massage, but never a hint of extras in my experience.

  14. #20291

    Forest Park Spa

    Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.

    PM me the address. I have plenty of time off until the New Year. I will TOFTT.

    PP.

  15. #20290
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Amy no longer works at Green Spa. Sad day.

    Therefore looking for any providers that are astute at prostate stimulation as amy was.

    Also a heads up for Forest Park members: a new interesting spa opened on Madison, may TOFTT.
    What happened?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape