Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 28081
-
12-25-18 01:03 #8461Banned Member

Posts: 3075Lucy
Saw Lucy this week. Nice mature Latina lady. Some of the pictures in her ad has to be at least 5 years old. Her best features are her calves. Her massage was just her rubbing oil on my body. She has no massage skills and her massage has no therapeutic value. She was wearing a one piece lingerie that stayed on the entire session, probably to cover her belly. She did some teasing while I was on my stomach but not enough to keep me excited. After the flip she did revealed her boobs and did some Russian. Her underwear also came off, but she kept her legs clamped together and did not allow any access to her pussy. She tried hard to get me to pop, rubbing junior on her boobs, rubbing on my balls, etc. But I wasn't into it. I did eventually pop but it took lots of effort. Nice lady but not my cup of tea.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135024
-
12-24-18 23:38 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 404Rhonda
I don't think so. I texted with her this week (very pleasant), but our schedules didn't align. I'm pretty sure it's $120 out the door, but haven't seen her yet so can't say for sure.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-18 21:44 #8459Senior Member

Posts: 278Big boobed Rhonda
Thinking of paying her a visit sometime this week? Does she expect tip for the 120/45 min rate??
-
12-24-18 18:52 #8458Regular Member

Posts: 2Sites
Hi! Where do you look for the body rub girls? I usually use MR, but I think there are some other sites. Please share with me your favorite sites for body rub.
-
12-24-18 11:25 #8457Senior Member

Posts: 33Eh. I felt generous
Tipped $40.
Originally Posted by JPF
[View Original Post]
And felt justified when she looked disappointed.
-
12-23-18 15:21 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 194I never tip when the price is that high. Generally independents don't expect tipping and set their rate to what they want / expect.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 15:20 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 551Flat rates, anyone outside of AMPs is independent and just has one price. Tipping is of course greatly appreciated, but I don't tip independents ever, that's just me.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 12:22 #8454Senior Member

Posts: 789Why does the ad say $60 hr?
Originally Posted by JoshLovesBBJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 22:10 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 551Young at Aria spa on convoy
Friend treated me to a session at Aria spa with his regular, Yung (yun? Yeung? She's a gorgeous spinner. Non descriptive massage then on the flip a slow and soft tease with BBBJ. She covers me, climbs up and mounts me sideways. Then sits regular cowgirl and rides me like a possessed demon. So good I lasted maybe 20 seconds. As I'm nutting she hops off and goes crazy with her mouth, it felt like I was hitting warp speed on the millennium falcon or something, so good. Then after she massaged some more. 60/140 for the half hour. Best Christmas present anyone's ever gotten me.
-
12-22-18 20:45 #8452Senior Member

Posts: 281Whoa, flat rates or do you need to tip? Looks like I'm done with AMPs LOL.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 14:32 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 479Heavenly Hands
When I visited the HH site awhile back, it looks like this lady was part of that crew.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../lyla-american
Looks like she started her own thing but has the same pricing structure.
-
12-21-18 19:15 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 789Saw Sofia today and she is as advertised, but no BBBJ for me, only CBJ but good with lots of ball licking and sucking. Good looking girl with a great personality ans loves to please. Loves DATY until orgasm and really gets into it. Also really gets into the sex and talks.
Originally Posted by HoneyBoy
[View Original Post]
Dirty. She is a very horny girl. She did ask mw upront for the money. I gave her $120, but after she asked for an extra $20 which I said I did not have but she was ok with it. I would definitely repeat.
-
12-21-18 18:21 #8449Senior Member

Posts: 33Del Mar office AMP
It's a HJ only place with older providers who look nothing like the pic. Avoid.
Originally Posted by MartinL
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:18 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 33Asian Beauty Balboa
Saw this listing on RR https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124607 and Took a chance hoping for less high volume experience than the other places close by. Was at 7841 building where other providers are. $80 hour. Cute Korean girl. Only HJ in the menu in spite of repeated attempts. Crappy massage and the table hit right on my Adam's apple. So uncomfortable! Will not repeat.
-
12-21-18 15:07 #8447Senior Member

Posts: 107Request for information
(858) 256-6198.
Has anyone experienced this girl? I've seen her ads forever but never see reviews for her.










Reply With Quote





