Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,386 to 35,400 of 41309
-
12-22-18 22:37 #5924Banned Member

Posts: 39Southside Sunshine? 60 q. V. ?
This girls pictures look somewhat legit, but I haven't seen her before on 1 BP. She ran her ad for about four days in mid December. Then no more ads. I know several "lovely ladies" who will run their ad only when their (H) candy binge is in full swing and sugar daddies ain't paying. Then you don't hear from them for six months and can't get them on the phone. Also, what is odd is that her second ad lists a different number than her first and third ad.
Anyone have any experience with this $60 q. V. ? I'd surely investigate myself but I jumped on one too many grenades this month. Now over monger budget. Going to have to stick to reviewed providers next month. Thoughts?
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-60qv_i5034080
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-60qv_i5032342
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...ecret_i5031305
-
12-22-18 20:53 #5923Senior Member

Posts: 215She's not as good looking as her pics (heavy filters), obvious drug use, and management is constantly knocking on the door (AA). Wouldn't repeat but YMMV.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 07:55 #5922Senior Member

Posts: 1840That's fucking awesome
I always wanted to fuck little Lesli / Nikki in the ass but never really had the chance. I'm envious! She had a supper tight pussy and can only imagine how tight her asshole is. JD.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-18 06:15 #5921Senior Member

Posts: 318CNote
All, thanks for all the advice. I did end up meeting her, but we ended up in my vehicle, since I was not comfortable getting in hers. She says she lives with her mom, and can't be bringing this to her home. She says she is now off the candy, and this explains the weight gain. Red hair, humongous waterlemons, mic skills good.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
Damage was 3 jacks for fs in a vehicle ( not particularly fun ). She said she no longer does this (meet guys), but I was a special case (don't know whether I believe that or not). I realize that I would much rather meet at a safe incall, so next time I might get a room, although I believe this is the providers problem. May or may not repeat.
-
12-22-18 05:00 #5920Regular Member

Posts: 21Nikki with the good teeth saves the night again.
I had made some contacts with some girls I hadn't tried and got no response, namely these:
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/565174979986
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/928958468324
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/787490142426
Waited for hours only to hear nothing, so I decided to pursue the last great experience I had and texted Nikki. She reported that she was having car trouble, which would normally have put me off, but since she treated me so well last time, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. She gave me an ETA, and true to her word, she showed up in a tow truck with her car on the back when she said she would.
I asked for more of GFE thing, and then the dream began beautifully. I got treated in every way I asked, and she was as beautiful and as easy going as I remembered from my last fantasy.
Quality provider. I think she's earned a spot as my main go to.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/868186765304
-
12-22-18 01:15 #5919Senior Member

Posts: 1062Have no fear, one black spinner coming right up
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/190216002383
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
Her bio intrigues me a bit, especially the part about her body and lack of drugs.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/567320558429
-
12-21-18 20:06 #5918Senior Member

Posts: 1260Aha Nice One Q!
Don't you just love it when a girl realizes that she actually loves it in "the end" of a dream!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:42 #5917Senior Member

Posts: 788I have to agree
In this case, I think size really does matter.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:39 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 788Lesli / Nikki
Just visited Mandy in Jax, according to her (Mandy's) SM profile. I almost didn't recognize her because of the weight gain.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 18:23 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 138Any luck with Tiny
Curious about her and have had bad comms. Anyone see her? "Tiny" and looks very much the part. Not my normal type at all but has my attention.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/467295155456
-
12-21-18 17:55 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 867Lesli / Nikki
Ahhh, she was one of my favs! The last time was one of the hottest experiences for me. She always told me Greek was not on the menu. So, as I am fucking her I cautiously started rubbing her asshole, then inserting fingers, then she responded so well that I put a vibrator on it. After a while she almost DEMANDED that I stick my dick in her ass. I stuttered and said, oh I didn't even know it was an option. Her eyes opened up wide and said "Shut up and fuck my ass NOW!" It was so fuckin hot!!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 17:46 #5913Banned Member

Posts: 97I've never seen mandy in person, but I think if everyone took a look at mandy mandy mandys fb profile, theyd be good too.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 16:34 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 1260Mandy s Friend Lesli
I wish Mandy' s friend Lesli was back on scene. I really enjoyed seeing her and her sexy petite frame with the right amount of boobage. I didn't know Mandy was Lesli's homey til after a couple visits. Kinda deterred me from continuing dreams with Lesli finding out who Mandy was and the rep she acquired. For a while I stopped seeing Les until she hmu one day asking if everything was okay and of course wanting to get together. It was a perfect opportunity to ask about her bestie. Lesli assured me that she would never jeapordize our Provider-Client relationship and all the shit Mandy pulls, she avoids partaking. She considered me trustworthy as a client and most likely didn't want to lose a paycheck. So on my best judgement, I decided to return to seeing Lesli until she simply disappeared one day. Fortunately, I found out later she had moved to the state capital. Hit up Lesli thru SM and did a little catching up. Made plans for an overdue visit which turned out to be just as great as before. She got a little bigger (not bad) but so did her tits which were nice to squeeze and suckle. Damn, wish she was back in J'ville.
Originally Posted by StRider13
[View Original Post]
As for Mandy-- I'm good.
-
12-21-18 15:00 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 477Nikki
I'm pretty sure "Nikki" is moving back soon.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 14:30 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 63What?
I provided a review (which is what we are here for) and wanted to give the girl a fair shake, since it appeared there was a lot of negative talk (including yours) about her that was not from first hand experience. I saw her last year and it was a positive experience. She isn't quite my type, so I don't have a desire to see her again. However, I know mongers out there who do like her and still see her so I was just asking them to share what she looks like when they do. I have (and will continue to) TOFTT when a girl intrigues me. I provided many reviews on TER pre-FOSTA / SESTA, and now provide them here.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Thanks.








Reply With Quote






