Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 955 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 20131
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7321
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the rate police. She's not getting my business again and I was in a generous mood. So chill.
    No question he could have phrased that comment less confrontationally. Not only that, Winter has an outstanding body and from the moment she walks into the room for about the next 15 minutes (my experience; other's may vary), the possibilities will make a fella's head spin. You were kind to be generous given the circumstances.

    Moreover, there is an air of attempted control implicit in Love's post that seems to suggest if the gents will only fall into line, we can keep the providers in just the right state to put out for relatively little. I don't really believe too many people consciously think that way but the rate conversation is the top of that particular slope.

    That all said, it is pretty clear that over-spending on Winter is not working if the goal is to warm her up and get her to deliver the experience most of us want for that price level. I wish her luck but I don't see a lot of change coming. Maybe I'm just cynical but if there is anything I am certain of is no amount of money will convince a provider to provide reliably. Either she will or she won't. Momentary financial troubles may open opportunities but those cannot be counted upon when you need them.

    Good luck but please consider how your generosity is actually working. It may, in the long run, not really be so generous. Just a thought from a (mostly) disinterested observer.

  2. #7320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by Wynter, she asked if I could get in contact with you.

    She asked me to send this.

    Johnsolo, it's not that I don't like what I do I absolutely love what I do and I'm sorry I just out of character and rushed I was having an off day I would love to give you a free session and make it up to you.

    I asked if I could post some pics of that wonderful ass, she agreed but my phone doesn't seem to be doing the job, I'll post them when I get out my hobby laptop a little later
    As promised, the Wynter booty pussy pics, I snapped these while giving her a massage the other day (she agreed to let me take them for my own personal collection). I mentioned it would be a good time to share these and she agreed.

    I'm in one of the pics, that's my shadow on the close up of her beautiful puffy pussy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48406653_2176022145984174_1351317399902617600_n.jpg‎   48419887_216575162560241_2867274210659532800_n.jpg‎  

  3. #7319
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the rate police. She's not getting my business again and I was in a generous mood. So chill.
    Please don't get offended so easily, this was more towards the girls that think they can get away with it, not so much your expenditure in a moment of weakness.

  4. #7318

    Sweetcheeks aka Julia

    Thanks Gent.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    Tried a new massage provider this week. Julia (Sweetcheeks), and was very pleasantly surprised by her quality as a person and as a masseuse. Julia is a real sweet gal. Easy to contact, easy to talk with (if you are polite and respectful), easy on the eyes (attractive), and very nice body! Her new incall is in a professional building, but upstairs and private and very clean. Good location! The message was one of the best I've had (she is a CMT) - she worked over my sore neck, shoulders, and back extremely well. Strong but soft hands, just the right touch where needed. The flip was also very nice. And the HE was very sensual (she knows how to use those beautiful breasts! Highly recommended! While I didn't see her other cheeks, she is indeed a sweet gal. I will definitely repeat. If you are tired of gals masquerading as MTs and want a true rubdown that relaxes and restores, look no further.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...386&cityid=222
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-21_15-35-11.jpg‎   5c0feb820bf05701d2cde22cd.jpg‎   5c0feb820c18c14baac719f58.jpeg‎  

  5. #7317

    Winter aka Ashley aka Wynter - 22 yr old

    This review of Wynter aligns with many of the others we have seen on her. Will be interesting to see if she makes it up to Johnsolo as she has promised. By reaching out to Benz it sounds like she cares about her perception on here. So that's good. Would love to start seeing rock solid reviews on her. Lets see what happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Dreamer of winter at serenity recently.

    Pros: great ass. Like amazing. Tiny spinner body. Beautiful eyes. Very cute.

    Cons: it's pretty apparent she doesn't like what she does. I get it but if you can't hide it don't work in this biz. Bit of an attitude and stand offish to put it lightly. Rushed me at the end because she had another client arrive even though my half hour wasn't up. Gave me a towel and I had to cleanup myself. Turned the lights on and wanted to get paid before I could get dressed and bolted. 50 for half plus 120 for nude HE which I thought was high but hey what the hell it was Christmas and she's a little cute fire cracker. No touching below. I won't book with her again. A little more warmth and better attitude and she would make a fortune but that's not her personality.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/new-men...05621-14882460
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by Wynter, she asked if I could get in contact with you. She asked me to send this.

    Johnsolo, it's not that I don't like what I do I absolutely love what I do and I'm sorry I just out of character and rushed I was having an off day I would love to give you a free session and make it up to you.

    I asked if I could post some pics of that wonderful ass, she agreed but my phone doesn't seem to be doing the job, I'll post them when I get out my hobby laptop a little later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-21_15-26-51.jpg‎   2018-12-21_15-26-59.jpg‎   2018-12-21_15-27-09.jpg‎   064869735644MzAwMTYyMTk5Nw.jpg‎   064869735644MzAwMTYyMTk0Ng.jpg‎  

    064869735644MzAwMTYyMTkyNg.jpg‎   566073554513MzAwMTYxOTg1NA.jpg‎   566073554513MzAwMTYxOTkzMA.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTg4NTE4Ng.jpg‎   751404057300MzAwMTgxMjcwMQ.jpg‎  


  6. #7316

    London D - 27 yr old

    Thanks Benz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Had a cup of coffee with London D today.

    She seemed really shy at first. Then we had some fun with a photo shoot. I snapped about 10 pics, I would have picked a different one but I guess she doesn't want to reveal everything at once.

    Pic is real and she's real nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the news & pic, Benz. How old is this gal? Any other info you wish to provide for our benefit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    London D is 27yrs. Old, above average looks, she's been in the hobby a long time. She uses the usual MP graduating ladder of services. YMMV based on hygiene and charm. She enjoys getting really comfortable as you can see in the pic.She prefers body slides and Russian release. I can see why, most chicks with double D's like getting that pearl necklace.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-21_15-08-12.jpg‎   5c1c15cf92003452029152894.jpg‎  

  7. #7315
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Private Message-able

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I was contacted by Wynter, she asked if I could get in contact with you.

    She asked me to send this.

    Johnsolo, it's not that I don't like what I do I absolutely love what I do and I'm sorry I just out of character and rushed I was having an off day I would love to give you a free session and make it up to you.
    Seems this would have been passed on through message not on board? Or am I just crazy?

  8. #7314
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Hmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the rate police. She's not getting my business again and I was in a generous mood. So chill.
    That is a steep price to pay for a standard 30 and nude HE. Could have visited MBD and gotten Nuru / Combo, for that kind of money and it would have included the tip!!

  9. #7313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the rate police. She's not getting my business again and I was in a generous mood. So chill.
    I was contacted by Wynter, she asked if I could get in contact with you.

    She asked me to send this.

    Johnsolo, it's not that I don't like what I do I absolutely love what I do and I'm sorry I just out of character and rushed I was having an off day I would love to give you a free session and make it up to you.

    I asked if I could post some pics of that wonderful ass, she agreed but my phone doesn't seem to be doing the job, I'll post them when I get out my hobby laptop a little later

  10. #7312
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    WTF is going on? A $170.00 for a Hand Job from someone with an attitude?! For that price it should be nude with full roaming and at least fiv, DATY and at least a BJ. There's a reason why they charge these crazy prices guys. It's because some of you are paying it! I've said it a million times but trust me on this. These girls laugh at us so hard behind our backs and they are floored that we will actually fork over this kind of money for such minimal service!
    Here we go again with the rate police. She's not getting my business again and I was in a generous mood. So chill.

  11. #7311

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    Dreamer of winter at serenity recently.

    Pros: great ass. Like amazing. Tiny spinner body. Beautiful eyes. Very cute.

    Cons: it's pretty apparent she doesn't like what she does. I get it but if you can't hide it don't work in this biz. Bit of an attitude and stand offish to put it lightly. Rushed me at the end because she had another client arrive even though my half hour wasn't up. Gave me a towel and I had to cleanup myself. Turned the lights on and wanted to get paid before I could get dressed and bolted. 50 for half plus 120 for nude HE which I thought was high but hey what the hell it was Christmas and she's a little cute fire cracker. No touching below. I won't book with her again. A little more warmth and better attitude and she would make a fortune but that's not her personality.
    WTF is going on? A $170.00 for a Hand Job from someone with an attitude?! For that price it should be nude with full roaming and at least fiv, DATY and at least a BJ. There's a reason why they charge these crazy prices guys. It's because some of you are paying it! I've said it a million times but trust me on this. These girls laugh at us so hard behind our backs and they are floored that we will actually fork over this kind of money for such minimal service!

  12. #7310

    Winter at serenity

    Dreamer of winter at serenity recently.

    Pros: great ass. Like amazing. Tiny spinner body. Beautiful eyes. Very cute.

    Cons: it's pretty apparent she doesn't like what she does. I get it but if you can't hide it don't work in this biz. Bit of an attitude and stand offish to put it lightly. Rushed me at the end because she had another client arrive even though my half hour wasn't up. Gave me a towel and I had to cleanup myself. Turned the lights on and wanted to get paid before I could get dressed and bolted. 50 for half plus 120 for nude HE which I thought was high but hey what the hell it was Christmas and she's a little cute fire cracker. No touching below. I won't book with her again. A little more warmth and better attitude and she would make a fortune but that's not her personality.

  13. #7309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the news & pic, Benz. How old is this gal? Any other info you wish to provide for our benefit?
    London D is 27yrs. Old, above average looks, she's been in the hobby a long time. She uses the usual MP graduating ladder of services. YMMV based on hygiene and charm. She enjoys getting really comfortable as you can see in the pic.She prefers body slides and Russian release. I can see why, most chicks with double D's like getting that pearl necklace.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222

  14. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Had a cup of coffee with London D today.

    She seemed really shy at first. Then we had some fun with a photo shoot. I snapped about 10 pics, I would have picked a different one but I guess she doesn't want to reveal everything at once.

    Pic is real and she's real nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222
    Thanks for the news & pic, Benz. How old is this gal? Any other info you wish to provide for our benefit?

  15. #7307

    Julia. Sweetcheeks

    Tried a new massage provider this week. Julia (Sweetcheeks), and was very pleasantly surprised by her quality as a person and as a masseuse. Julia is a real sweet gal. Easy to contact, easy to talk with (if you are polite and respectful), easy on the eyes (attractive), and very nice body! Her new incall is in a professional building, but upstairs and private and very clean. Good location! The message was one of the best I've had (she is a CMT) - she worked over my sore neck, shoulders, and back extremely well. Strong but soft hands, just the right touch where needed. The flip was also very nice. And the HE was very sensual (she knows how to use those beautiful breasts! Highly recommended! While I didn't see her other cheeks, she is indeed a sweet gal. I will definitely repeat. If you are tired of gals masquerading as MTs and want a true rubdown that relaxes and restores, look no further.
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=71386&cityid=222

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape