Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 492 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #486

    Wonder why theyre all so unreliable?

    Christina likes crack, that's why she lives in a motel in holyoke, had a kid, her mom kicked her out, smokes crack, that's why she's posting at 4 am. Half these girls are junkies or crack heads, take your pick, if theyre posting daily on STG, there is a 50/50 chance for dope heads or crack heads, both will rob you given the opportunity.

  2. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Told me her name was Amber.
    Real name vs. Working name.

  3. #484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    A lot of drama.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Well I can only speak for myself I meant Molly she was very nice good conversation she kisses gives good BBJ allows you to go down on her 69 covered any position you like never rushed she told me that Christina is trouble and they Christina is robbed her and Claire she knows Christina from back in her hometown she states that the boyfriend stands by their door sometimes to scare away the munger's she never up cell me it was 1. 2 for the half hour try it for yourself.
    Interesting-.

    I worry a little about some of the ones you mentioned. I am not certain that boyfriends are the key. They may not be boyfriends at all.

    That is one of the reasons I would be very cautious.

    I sound so cryptic and I don't mean to, but think about it. If you have seen any of their "boyfriends" you will recognize something very common about them all.

    Despite the services, the ones you mentioned may all be gang girls at this point. That's what I think.

  4. #483

    Mollu

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Kind of too bad b / c she looks pretty good. Pix are accurate, as I saw her smoking outside when I went to visit Christina.

    Christina told me that she originally was staying w / a female roommate who get her into the "biz" but people stopped coming to see her, so she made Christina get her own room, & now wants her to pay for half. (I don't really know where this story was going, by then I was undressed so I put my dick in her mouth).

    Kev.
    Well I can only speak for myself I meant Molly she was very nice good conversation she kisses gives good BBJ allows you to go down on her 69 covered any position you like never rushed she told me that Christina is trouble and they Christina is robbed her and Claire she knows Christina from back in her hometown she states that the boyfriend stands by their door sometimes to scare away the munger's she never up cell me it was 1. 2 for the half hour try it for yourself.

  5. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    It IS Autumn. I stand by my assertion that the pics are a couple of years old.
    Told me her name was Amber.

  6. #481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the two Palmer sisters. She's legit, if a bit of a dead fish. Attractive, but has a habit and her bf is (or was) her pimp. She also does bare.
    It IS Autumn. I stand by my assertion that the pics are a couple of years old.

  7. #480

    Boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the two Palmer sisters. She's legit, if a bit of a dead fish. Attractive, but has a habit and her bf is (or was) her pimp. She also does bare.
    Yeah her boyfriend is completely involved I called the number he answered complete turn off when a guy answers the phone ridiculous they won't answer any messages I have different app numbers they won't answer me at all they're full of s* I think they're just looking to rip people off.

  8. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    She's one of the two Palmer sisters. She's legit, if a bit of a dead fish. Attractive, but has a habit and her bf is (or was) her pimp. She also does bare.

  9. #478

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    That's Autumn all right. Alex was good in the old days but went to hell esp after she got pimped out. Autumn was a nice tight fuck and has much better tits. Would hit that agin if she came around.
    Do some reading from a couple weeks ago. Her sister started up posting again a few weeks ago too.

  10. #477

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    That's Autumn all right. Alex was good in the old days but went to hell esp after she got pimped out. Autumn was a nice tight fuck and has much better tits. Would hit that agin if she came around.
    Do some reading from a couple weeks ago. Her sister started up posting again a few weeks ago too.

  11. #476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    That ad has been run for years

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    So my guess that the girl in the pic is the girl you'll get is no. Or at least not currently.

    But go check her out and let us know.

  12. #475

    Olga

    What about this one? http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/439756709741.

    She seems fairly new. I haven't found any reviews elsewhere so far.

  13. #474

    Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Her real name's Autumn. Idk if she uses any other names. Her sister Alex is on stg too - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c.../506171652482..

    I remember their real names because before BP shutdown someone had posted that they had warrants out or something like that.

  14. #473

  15. #472

    Qv.

    Any good girls for a BBBJCIM? Met some of these girls who are good for full service, but I sometimes just want a quick set up for BBBJ. PM if needed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape