Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2675
-
12-30-18 13:27 #170Senior Member

Posts: 54Sexy MILF
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/030044870283
This review is from a few months back, around October. She has a private residence so that's always a plus. It's a clean, nice, secluded area. After doing some FB recon she appears to have a little BF drama but I didn't have any problems when I met her. BBBJ was pretty good, V was tight and clean. Says she just plays on the side to help with bills. Doesn't appear to have any demons. She's not quite as appealing as the pics, but worth a visit. Probably wouldn't be my first choice, but for the $ and the experience I will see her again in a pinch. I will say she may get better with time if you build a relationship with her. Just not 100% my type so I'm not investing the time.
-
12-30-18 13:11 #169Senior Member

Posts: 54Paige
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/769379509181
So I couldn't remeber my username / pw after the site went down and came back up so I had to create a new SN (sucks getting old). Anyway I have been doing some research and found one review of her that was good. Then that member got banned. So now I'm questioning the validity of the review. I am supposed to meet her today and TOFTT but I'm hoping for a little insight before if there is any out there.
-
12-30-18 08:51 #168Senior Member

Posts: 91Brooke
Anybody ever dreamed of this one? I often see her post but can't find any reviews.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...l/736338552246
-
12-28-18 12:36 #167Senior Member

Posts: 27She's Crazy.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/816534906927
Sent a text asking "if she was available and if I could call her to discuss a session".
She replied with a bunch of psycho texts about. She doesn't respond to ignorant men. Calling me stupid and questioning my intellect.
I finally blocked her number.
This one may be coo coo!
-
12-27-18 12:29 #166Senior Member

Posts: 27Intel?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/146701283127
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
-
12-26-18 14:09 #165Senior Member

Posts: 610New one.
Has anyone see this gal, if so PM me. If her pics are true she looks like a hot MILF.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 18:48 #164Senior Member

Posts: 139New one I think
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...s/266693577088
Ok mongers have not seen her advertising before but she sounds sweet and reasonable rates. Any know her?
-
12-23-18 13:29 #163Senior Member

Posts: 102She's great. Pretty girl with a nice ass. Everything is on the menu she's down for anything.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-18 06:41 #162Senior Member

Posts: 1150Miss Carly
Our schedules finally lined up and I met her at her incall last night. She's a great chill girl with an awesome body and skills to go along with. Others have reviewed her positively and I second all they've said in other reviews.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/510811978812
-
12-22-18 11:14 #161Senior Member

Posts: 139Ms marie
Ms Marie is excellent. Really friendly no clock watching gets into it and good location.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-18 10:18 #160Senior Member

Posts: 27She has great reviews!
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
I have never seen her.
But, have heard nothing but good things about her.
If you search past posts. You will find good intel on her.
-
12-21-18 04:57 #159Senior Member

Posts: 589Marie in Statesville?
Anyone seen Marie in Statesville? Or have any intel?
Thanks.
PK.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/431075807603
-
12-20-18 20:14 #158Senior Member

Posts: 27Fyi
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/839896188337
I hate this.
Her ad was starting to get my attention too!
Damn shame.
Must be those demons making her act like this.
Glad it wasn't me though.
-
12-20-18 16:59 #157Senior Member

Posts: 198MacKenzie
Actually in the Troutman area. Pretty standard everything covered. Room mate the same. No DFK just gets the job done. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by PolarDawg54
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 16:55 #156Senior Member

Posts: 198MacKenzie and Tia
Yes! Would not waste my time.
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






