Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,381 to 28,395 of 59506
-
12-20-18 23:54 #31126Banned Member

Posts: 13634Huh? The only two KAMPs that I know of that still exist are Oasis and Bali, both on Atlanta Hwy and in the heart of that Mexican business area. Visited both a couple weeks ago and posted a report. Oasis had been there for years, got busted and re-opened recently. Bali has only been open a few months. Where exactly is this place you're talking about? There was never a Lee Spa in Gainesville.
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 23:13 #31125Banned Member

Posts: 1610Far East is closed
Far East was the sister store of Great Wall and both places were shut down at the same time.
Originally Posted by YeeHaw088
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 21:08 #31124Banned Member

Posts: 121Gainesville Ga.
Friend of mine sent me a email. They busted two places here that had already been busted before. That Lee Spa or whatever it is called now. Got hit again. That gal was as ugly as the other ones who worked there. I mean ugly enough to back buzzards off a meat wagon. More chins than a Chinese telephone book. On Atlanta Hwy. 55 years old. Looked 65. Also that ATR which has changed names too. She was 65. But I went by there today and I think the sign said open. Didn't get the email till I got home and it is off John Morrow a little so I might have been seeing the sign wrong. Said there had been numerous complaints about both. Hard to believe on that Lee Spa. Mexican town up here. They don't complain.
-
12-20-18 19:40 #31123Senior Member

Posts: 154Great move, if we all did that we would be shorted a lot fewer times. Am interested in your next visit there with her, IF you go back, to see if she has wised up.
Originally Posted by UnknownX
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 19:33 #31122Senior Member

Posts: 72Relax station (norcross)
Took a visit here today, greeted by Mia. 30's decent body. . Okay massage, no teasing as I told her it was my first time (I usually lie). . On the flip just took the sheet off, pointed and asked if I wanted massage there. . Of course. Agreed on forty but she shorted me 15 minutes. Went to pay handed her 30 and she looked shocked. . Told her 15 minutes shorts take it out of the 60 you made me pay up front.
-
12-20-18 17:56 #31121Regular Member

Posts: 18Bella at Adore
Sounds a lot like my experience last week but I think Bella is a closer to 30 and only a little above average looks. When I arrived I was told Bella is the only one available. She spoke good English and actually wanted to chat. Upon leaving I saw 2-3 other cuter ladies cleaning up another room and hanging out up front. I really liked the no negotiation thing. It really kills the mood when you have to negotiate.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 17:12 #31120Senior Member

Posts: 259Adore
Went to see what all the fuss is about, got Bella. 20 something, good English but no conversation. Cute and smokin body. Nice round ass and great rack. Decent, not great undrapped massage. Flipped 30 minutes in and didn't bother to cover me up. Immediately asked if I want "that" massaged. I surely agreed and she loaded me up with oil and got to the jack hamming. Not great, but got the job done. Allowed me to grab her awesome ass, but "NO" when I went for some utc up top. Shorted me 15 minutes. No negotiations. 60/40. I left 40 because I broke my cardinal rule of not having 10 dollar bills. I would have gave her 30 for shorting me 15 minutes.
-
12-20-18 14:59 #31119Senior Member

Posts: 414Tampa is a fading light in the dark.
I was born & raised in Tampa and visit often. The AMP scene has diminished there, much like here in Atlanta. While KAMPs seem to be more prevalent there than in Atlanta, the prices and services seem to be on the decline. I am eager to see if Dallas lives up to its reputation or if it's hype.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 14:37 #31118Regular Member

Posts: 16Far East.
Does anyone know if Far East in Woodstock is still open? Also anyone tried Amina (Chrissy) she does Tantra massage?
-
12-20-18 14:07 #31117Banned Member

Posts: 40Pictures.
Been browsing pictures on here. Does anyone know who these are?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1480952759
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1294168075
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...4&d=1387049051
-
12-20-18 13:44 #31116Senior Member

Posts: 71Hell, I came from Detroit area. Atlanta is a gold mine compared to there. Can hardly imagine what Dallas would be like.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 11:02 #31115Senior Member

Posts: 32Legit?
Hey guys any places in atl with minimal draping,(just a washcloth, thin sheet or towel) good hygiene, attractive therapists? Would prefer legit but either is fine as long as linens are clean. Don't care about table shower.
-
12-20-18 08:41 #31114Senior Member

Posts: 84Dallas vs. Tampa
Tampa is good, but Dallas has Tampa beat by a country mile. Dallas is better, cheaper, and more abundant than Tampa. Plus, BBFSCIP is widely available in Dallas. I.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 07:31 #31113Senior Member

Posts: 72Over paying
I see why some guys go so crazy about people driving up the price! That's CBJ prices there.
Originally Posted by Carmelfight
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 02:26 #31112Senior Member

Posts: 594I have also enjoyed a quick pass through in Dallas, but I can see where the OP was coming from in his point: if you're coming from dry-as-a-bone Tennessee, Atlanta options can look pretty darn good. Heck, I think their closest alternative would be a handful of CAMPs in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
For Atlanta mongers drooling about these Dallas reports, what about Tampa? Isn't that much closer?
I can report that Philadelphia, which no one would consider as a mongering destination, has some good KAMPs. $200 got me a table shower with nuru-style full nude body slide to start, sauna time to dry off, and then FS on a wide table with a K hottie. $160 without the body slide, I think.
But yeah, Dallas was very good.










Reply With Quote





