Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 11033
-
12-26-18 15:22 #413Senior Member

Posts: 566Nah. Just the games that are played.
Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth
[View Original Post]
So many thots giving up BBFS that no need to pay extra for it.
-
12-20-18 21:21 #412Senior Member

Posts: 341Phoebe Reynolds
I have seen her once in her really nice condo in downtown Bellevue. She is absolutely when of the prettiest ladies on the board. She gives a nice massage and then on the flip she got in a low 69 position where her sweet ass and pussy is inches from your tongue. She did not give BJ at all but did a vigorous HJ from that position. She uses lot of lube on you and her ass. It was really sexy and I just wished I had a long Gene Simmons from Kiss tongue so I could get a taste. That was my experience, it seems no extras.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 12:20 #411Senior Member

Posts: 50Phoebe Reynolds
Does anyone know anything about her services?
I mean other than massage.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127800%3B
-
12-20-18 01:10 #410Senior Member

Posts: 58Body Rub
I don't normally partake in body rubs because the pricing is never laid out or clear in the Ad's, but it seems more are showing up on TNA-so why not.
Most say $120 for an hour-I assume that's for the rub and tug HJ finish only?
Whats the normal up-charge for BJ or FS?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127802%3B
Any recommendations?
-
12-20-18 00:47 #409Regular Member

Posts: 7Oh gosh. I love her DT skills. She love to suck a dick like anything! Remember doing a BBBJ+CIM long time ago.
Originally Posted by Sticknmove
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 14:15 #408Senior Member

Posts: 1404Yeah, that sux.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 01:49 #407Regular Member

Posts: 7Nothinglikemia
Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.
-
12-18-18 22:33 #406Regular Member

Posts: 22Your fav
I'm curious too!
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 19:30 #405Senior Member

Posts: 267Yourfavplaymate
Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 22:47 #404Senior Member

Posts: 28I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 16:46 #403Senior Member

Posts: 1404She doesn't respond to emails or texts these days. Any idea if she's still in the biz and if so, how to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:50 #402Senior Member

Posts: 277Yourfavplaymate
Hi,
Does anyone have any recent info? Like does she kiss, BBBJ vs CBJ?
Thanks!
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ourfavplaymate
-
12-17-18 01:53 #401Senior Member

Posts: 156Dirtyannie on TNA did, as of like October I think? Bonus, she'll probably let you cum all over them.
Originally Posted by AsianCanadian
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 20:01 #400Regular Member

Posts: 1Braces
You all know of any providers that have adult braces?
-
12-14-18 13:35 #399Regular Member

Posts: 1Ajdbrktidnsks
Do you have contact info by any chance?
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





