Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 887 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1935

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDud  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/899310730331

    Well it was that time again for me to satisfy my craving for a trip to the Greek Isles. Then over to STG I go to scout out the local talent, when I happened upon Joy. She dies provide the Greek experience even in the qv which was surprising. I did the text first then called once I arrived and sure enough her pics match the woman who greeted me. The qv was. 60 so I laid the donation on the table unzipped and sat in the chair. Witj out missing a beat she dropped to her knees and began to go to work. Very good BBBJ skills. Laid on the bed and pulled me right in. After a few minutes of this she turned over and put back in for some k-9 pounding. Then once I was close she grabbed the lube and told me to just shove it in. I left a huge serving of baby batter in her ass. Looks 6, service - 8, return. Yes, I'm actually going as soon as I finish this report. Her ass needs more batter! As always YMMV.

    MD.
    Well my friend, your review must have spiked her clientele. She quoted me a higher rate for qv and she now upcharges for greek. Still reasonable prices, but it just hurts knowing I'm paying more than someone else. May still take the dive with her.

    RM.

  2. #1934

    Worst tattoos ever

    She is sexy but those are the worst tattoos I've ever see mus tof been an 8 yr do those tatts. She has been around a few years I recognize her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustLickIt  [View Original Post]
    PM me for details.

  3. #1933

    I have info on one of these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know either of these 2?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/754813008216 - Saw some post on a lexi but thing this one is different.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/039226374339 - maybe a new girl.
    PM me for details.

  4. #1932

    Nicole

    I asked her about the videos a couple years ago. She said it was something her boyfriend at the time talked her into doing. She said that it was a big regret of hers. She doesn't even look like she's into it in those vids.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Nope. The video was posted 3 yrs ago, not like it was last week. .

  5. #1931

    Cheripie

    Any word on this one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/930006218037

    MILF's are hard to come by.

  6. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole about six months before these videos surfaced and like a lot of other forum members I was taken by surprise. She came off as a calm, soft spoken lady who was only offering herself as a means to get by. She offered no options to CFS which was disappointing but it was what it was. After seeing the videos I was kinda miffed as I would have liked to have had that opportunity too.

    SCanyon.
    I was planning on seeing her this morning before she left the area, but the CFS is a no-go for me.

  7. #1929

    Nicoleh

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.
    Nope. The video was posted 3 yrs ago, not like it was last week. .

  8. #1928

    The "Other Nicole"

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.
    I saw Nicole about six months before these videos surfaced and like a lot of other forum members I was taken by surprise. She came off as a calm, soft spoken lady who was only offering herself as a means to get by. She offered no options to CFS which was disappointing but it was what it was. After seeing the videos I was kinda miffed as I would have liked to have had that opportunity too.

    SCanyon.

  9. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by Vocable  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is dependable at a safe, upscale location; I too had a nice time. Yep, old school, hugs, kissing, lfk, and focused on the time together.
    Did you know she did creampie porn ? LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2427209#post2427209.

    Re: post 7365.

  10. #1926

    Nicholh

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her last month and if scheduling permits this time I'll see her before she leaves. She is from the school of providers that we long for today with her providing a safe place, dependability, and a nice time. Thr donation amount was the same as the previous post $ hh and $. 80 hour. The first time I saw her was 2011 and she's pretty much the same except her pictures are a little dated but not in a bad way. She's thicker but still very nice in my opinion and her rack is exceptional. Maybe larger than I remember but that's to be expected.
    Yep, she is dependable at a safe, upscale location; I too had a nice time. Yep, old school, hugs, kissing, lfk, and focused on the time together.

  11. #1925

    Jazzie

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/696729092805

    Couldn't find a report here but another site says fake pics and may be working with LEO. I confirmed at least some of the pics are fake, but didn't go through them all. Stay safe.

  12. #1924

    Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    I think she has more reviews in the Columbia area if you want to search her name on that board. I also think I saw a negative / revenge post on her on STG not too long ago but I don't recall what it said. It might be worth investigating.
    She texted "Can you bring some ice" I asked "What are we drinking?" She replied "SMOKING" I said no thanks, not my thing.

  13. #1923

    Glad Tidings of comfort and "Joy"

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/899310730331

    Well it was that time again for me to satisfy my craving for a trip to the Greek Isles. Then over to STG I go to scout out the local talent, when I happened upon Joy. She dies provide the Greek experience even in the qv which was surprising. I did the text first then called once I arrived and sure enough her pics match the woman who greeted me. The qv was. 60 so I laid the donation on the table unzipped and sat in the chair. Witj out missing a beat she dropped to her knees and began to go to work. Very good BBBJ skills. Laid on the bed and pulled me right in. After a few minutes of this she turned over and put back in for some k-9 pounding. Then once I was close she grabbed the lube and told me to just shove it in. I left a huge serving of baby batter in her ass. Looks 6, service - 8, return. Yes, I'm actually going as soon as I finish this report. Her ass needs more batter! As always YMMV.

    MD.

  14. #1922

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    She looks preggers in her new pics. Can you verify?
    She has gained a few pounds from when I saw her a few months back. I am pretty sure she is not preggers. Disclaimer I'm a pervert not a doctor. She is heavier than her photos and has some stretch marks.

    Noodle.

  15. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by Calhoun1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Will be arriving back in the upstate for the holidays.

    Have always wanted to set something up with Katt.

    See a few me mentions here and there, all relatively positive.

    She used to post on STG regularly but haven't see anything in the past couple of weeks. Just didn't know if she was talking a break or "traveling".

    Thanks!
    I don't remember the conversation but a couple of months ago she was being a real ***** to me when we were trying to set something up. I don't think I was doing anything different or being difficult so she may have just been having a bad day. I had seen her a few times before and we got along great. I passed on her that day because of her poor attitude and haven't seen her since. If she's available, she never took terribly long to reply via text on that 725 number. There are just too many good options out there for me to deal with someone in a shitty mood so I haven't even bothered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape