Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 921 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2692

    Schaumburg Aamp

    Completely agree. Stay as far away from this agency as possible. Couple of weeks ago, I went in, girl was in late 30's and plump, big head took over and I walked out. Booker called to provide another location, girl was decent with small As but on talking had restrictions, walked out again. Was given 3rd location where girl was petite with a small belly and by then little head took over and she was willing to negotiate down for the hour. She just stripped and lay there. Had to ask her to come to shower and she was yawning and bored through the session. Absolutely not worth it! She even gave me her number to call direct. Like I would😀.

    Stay away!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist2016  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to aamp in schamburg. I made the appointment and was told she is 24 and have nice bolt ons and GFE. I went to the place and in the room there was this old asian lady, not very appealing. I told her there is a misunderstanding and left. I advise you to stay away from this service.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/134981

  2. #2691

    Lol

    Sounds like a bone killer to me. Yes you have paid and are there for a reason so get to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    This is what I posted about her a few months back:

    I saw Nicha three times, and the experience declined each time. At first, everything was great.

    The last time I saw her, she kept showing me pictures she took of herself and asked what I thought of them. I said they looked fine, but I was kind of horny and wanted to get on with it. This shit lasted for like 5 minutes, and that was after her whole shower and taking off my clothes routine, which lasts 10 minutes. I started getting restless and asked her for a BJ. She seemed irritated, but obliged. After that, she got up close to my face and kept asking me if I've seen any other girls besides her. I did, but I said no because who gives a shit? She kept saying she didn't believe me and she wanted to know who else I saw. This, again, went on for a few minutes. I asked for anal, because we did that the second time I saw her, and she said I didn't pay for that. I said it wasn't listed anywhere on RS2 K, and we did it last time. She sighed and said fine.

    Before we started that, she kept commenting about her weight and kept asking if I thought she was fat. Which again, was kind of a mood killer. Once I started, and I mean like 15 seconds in, she kept saying, "cum for me, cum right now. " I finished quickly and tried to see if I could go for round two, but she was so annoying that I left early.

  3. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 305

    Anything come of it?

    I'm near that area and would be interested. If possible could you dm me the wechat. Was thinking of hitting 2994 but would rather stick closer to my area. Tia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    A Chinese woman hit me up on WeChat today. Anyone been there? PM OK.

  4. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    What is up with her personality?
    This is what I posted about her a few months back:

    I saw Nicha three times, and the experience declined each time. At first, everything was great.

    The last time I saw her, she kept showing me pictures she took of herself and asked what I thought of them. I said they looked fine, but I was kind of horny and wanted to get on with it. This shit lasted for like 5 minutes, and that was after her whole shower and taking off my clothes routine, which lasts 10 minutes. I started getting restless and asked her for a BJ. She seemed irritated, but obliged. After that, she got up close to my face and kept asking me if I've seen any other girls besides her. I did, but I said no because who gives a shit? She kept saying she didn't believe me and she wanted to know who else I saw. This, again, went on for a few minutes. I asked for anal, because we did that the second time I saw her, and she said I didn't pay for that. I said it wasn't listed anywhere on RS2 K, and we did it last time. She sighed and said fine.

    Before we started that, she kept commenting about her weight and kept asking if I thought she was fat. Which again, was kind of a mood killer. Once I started, and I mean like 15 seconds in, she kept saying, "cum for me, cum right now. " I finished quickly and tried to see if I could go for round two, but she was so annoying that I left early.

  5. #2688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Personality

    What is up with her personality?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I'd say she's worth seeing at least once. See if she's your cup of tea from there.

    Personally, I saw her 3 times, but got tired of her quickly. It was mostly her personality that was annoying, imo.

  6. #2687

    Worth a try

    Quote Originally Posted by Sagka  [View Original Post]
    Is Nicha worth a visit?
    I'd say she's worth seeing at least once. See if she's your cup of tea from there.

    Personally, I saw her 3 times, but got tired of her quickly. It was mostly her personality that was annoying, imo.

  7. #2686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 153

    Nicha

    Is Nicha worth a visit?

  8. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Marina does Greek? I saw her once before but never asked.
    No she doesn't. The only one that does is Nicha.

  9. #2684

    Marina

    Does anyone know if Marina does Greek? I saw her once before but never asked.

  10. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by Hizinburg  [View Original Post]
    Wanting to pull the trigger but this post is kinda old. Was wondering if anyone has seen her or any other of the Thai girls recently?
    Chaba is pretty cool. She's a more permissive than the other Thai girls, aside from no kissing.

    She's a bit curvy though, so if you're not into that keep looking.

  11. #2682

    Sweet ivy

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420658

    Had a dream about ivy Saturday.

    Pictures are not close, and not a good representation. Has a bit of a belly, and definitely baby damage. Didn't expect the photos to be real, but she mentions being a "fitness addict", so disappointing.

    Took a shower and Ivy got in with me to help. No preview BJ.

    We go to the room and she gives an ok massage.

    Afterwards I flipped her on her back and go down on her. She closes her legs and makes doing so difficult. No fiv allowed.

    She returns the favor with a pretty good BBBJ. After a few I put on a cover and ride her to completion.

    English was not great, so communication was difficult. Additude was too hesitant for my taste.

    Would not repeat.

  12. #2681

    Diana #1!

    Saw Diana from eros chicago over the weekend and will definitely repeat. Built like beautiful asian marilyn monroe, all natural. Perfect GFE experience. She is sweet, clean and polite. Also has a nice place with relaxing atmosphere. I agree with another poster that she looks more like the pics where she has long hair / bathing suit. Even prettier in person. She has a strict policy when it comes to verifying you but if you sign up with rs-avs it should be an easy process.

  13. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Lucy finally responded. 4 for the hour. Too much for an unreviewed unknown. I'd see Kira at Michelle's first.
    I texted with Lucy and told her I'd do 2 for a half cause of lack of reviews and she said yes but I never followed through. Also originally quoted me 3/ hh - 4. 5/ hr FWIW.

  14. #2679

    Wechat I'd?

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    That group uses real pics but that ad is super old (by at least 3 months). They haven't ran current ads in a while I think, but if you're friends with them on wechat they always have up to date albums. And ignore all the words LOL. Standard MO as any aamp (covered everything, non GFE, sometimes upgrade available for BBBJ, YMMV).
    How do you friend them on wechat?

  15. #2678

    Next Location

    It has been a while since I visited a location. The last one I went to was the new location of the old Ashland one. Has any of the places changed location recently? If not, if anyone knows where I can go for younger girls that provide good service let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape