Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4448
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time this afternoon with Sophia. We haven't seen each other for a bit and it was great to see her again. She is a very cool lady and I plan to see more of her. We picked up right where we left off. I've reviewed her before as well as others so no need to go into the details. Let just say its a great way to spend the afternoon. I highly recommend it. Play safe.
    You are awesome! Thank you I had a great time with you.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  2. #4447
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Vouch for you

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt007  [View Original Post]
    Any UTRs need some holiday help on wed. ? Sophia can vouch for me. Everyone have a great hump day!
    Of course I will vouch for you. With pleasure. Have a happy holiday!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia UTR.

  3. #4446

    Utr help

    Any UTRs need some holiday help on wed. ? Sophia can vouch for me. Everyone have a great hump day!

  4. #4445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Sophia UTR

    Spent some time this afternoon with Sophia. We haven't seen each other for a bit and it was great to see her again. She is a very cool lady and I plan to see more of her. We picked up right where we left off. I've reviewed her before as well as others so no need to go into the details. Let just say its a great way to spend the afternoon. I highly recommend it. Play safe.

  5. #4444

    Different girl / girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog23  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info for this Tara and Niki. Sounds amazing. Wondering if it is the Tara and Niki that used to work together in winter park. Someone please share some info.
    Just got home from seeing Tara today, I asked her and he said that it was not her and she replied on a post to that extent. I will look around and see if it's posted in another spot. She mentioned things have slowed down and she is thinking about getting an in call if there is enough demand. Things have slowed down so she might even post an ad on the sister site. All good today, will repeat, love that soaking wet pussy! SS96.

  6. #4443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    What ever happen to Sierra?
    Sierra is doing well, she is taking a break from the hobby. She is only seeing very few and select members. She is enrolled in college and concentrating on her studies.

    Orlo69.

  7. #4442

    Sierra

    What ever happen to Sierra?

  8. #4441

    Successful Bid?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Sent me this picture to entice me to come over. See if you can guess if she was successful.
    Fuck yeah!

  9. #4440

    UTR in deltona Kristhy

    Late 30's puertorican MILF, tiny tits and slim build 130 lbs. Oral skills are decent and clean tight kitty. Cannot host at the moment but is currently looking for new clients. P.S. Does have a candy habit rates are $ hr but if you negotiate you get some great deals.

    Backdoor access is on the table.

    SM pm me will send you contact info.

  10. #4439
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 420

    Lauren.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Sent me this picture to entice me to come over. See if you can guess if she was successful.
    Wow she is enticing. In real life. Whoever would say different has jealousy for brains.

  11. #4438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks orlo69 for the update. She is moving, right. That's why I didn't get any response when I tried contacting her.

    I want to get her in my checklist before I go on cruise. Hope she answers my text.

    NB1.
    Yeah she was moving, we all know how the moving thing goes, stressful and chaotic. If she doesn't answer you send her a PM.

    Orlo69.

  12. #4437

    100% a current picture

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Sent me this picture to entice me to come over. See if you can guess if she was successful.
    This is a straight picture, no editing etc.

  13. #4436

    Dolly

    Can anyone PM me Dolly's digits in Winter Springs please. Saw her 3 times a few months back and lost them.

    Thanks.

  14. #4435

    Nice pic

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Sent me this picture to entice me to come over. See if you can guess if she was successful.
    She is sexy.

  15. #4434

    Lucky you

    I reached out to her, got an immediate response then when I asked for directions she when silent until 12 hours later. Hopfully I can see her soon

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Sent me this picture to entice me to come over. See if you can guess if she was successful.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape