Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 7375
-
12-21-18 14:24 #475Senior Member

Posts: 178Olga
What about this one? http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/439756709741.
She seems fairly new. I haven't found any reviews elsewhere so far.
-
12-21-18 14:23 #474Senior Member

Posts: 178Sisters
Her real name's Autumn. Idk if she uses any other names. Her sister Alex is on stg too - http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c.../506171652482..
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
I remember their real names because before BP shutdown someone had posted that they had warrants out or something like that.
-
12-21-18 09:34 #473Senior Member

Posts: 667Legit?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/676325821612
Any info if legit? Thanks.
-
12-21-18 08:12 #472Senior Member

Posts: 667Qv.
Any good girls for a BBBJCIM? Met some of these girls who are good for full service, but I sometimes just want a quick set up for BBBJ. PM if needed.
-
12-21-18 03:04 #471Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11I'm home tomorrow
Hey guys! Thanks for the great talk about me! And if I haven't been able to please then I am sorry. As you know I've been away for a bit, I'm coming home tomorrow with a new friend for Christmas! I hope to see why'all soon! Happy holidays to the ones who aren't able to get to me before the holiday!
-
12-20-18 17:42 #470Senior Member

Posts: 376Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Thinking about taking a drive up from Connecticut to try one of these two.
Any advice on the better choice?
They both text a good game.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/924544198423
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/153070108737
Thanks in advance for any insights you can share.
-
12-20-18 11:46 #469Senior Member

Posts: 502Molly
Kind of too bad b / c she looks pretty good. Pix are accurate, as I saw her smoking outside when I went to visit Christina.
Christina told me that she originally was staying w / a female roommate who get her into the "biz" but people stopped coming to see her, so she made Christina get her own room, & now wants her to pay for half. (I don't really know where this story was going, by then I was undressed so I put my dick in her mouth).
Kev.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 09:14 #468Senior Member

Posts: 468I'm not hearing many good things about this one. Think I'll pass. Thanks guys.
Originally Posted by LongTim
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 01:26 #467Senior Member

Posts: 214This one is notorious for agreeing to things when negotiating, and then, when you meet, she says "No, I don't do that, unless you pay. " and then quotes additional amounts.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 16:41 #466Senior Member

Posts: 502Not so kinky
Texted her, asked rates, I want to say. 8 for a QV.
BBBJ, hard NO for CiM.
FS was "negotiable", I asked what that meant.
Maybe she would, but not BB.
Not so "kinky" as she states, IMHO.
Texted back, thanks anyway.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 16:36 #465Senior Member

Posts: 667Leigh
She is a terrible provider and oversells herself. I met her once and the only positive is that she hosts at a clean, quiet, private residence. She expects mongers to meet her for qv at $120 and only offers BBBJCIM. So if you have full service you have to pay $360 or more before anything. She has a terrible attitude while texting and will ghost you if too many questions are asked. Her screening is a pain in the ass and a waste of time if she decides to ghost you. Funny how she posted many ads saying she quit the business and yet is still advertising? She is a terrible cheater and liar (in my opinion) for those shady actions. I recommend skipping her as she is not worth the trouble. My 2 cents.
-
12-19-18 16:27 #464Senior Member

Posts: 667Trina?
I believe a recent monger TOFT but this seems to just be Trina. Some of Trina's older ads used similar photos. I have never met her but there are many terrible reviews about her. This seems like a new ad to avoid the previous bad reviews. Again I cannot confirm Trina (Angelica) performance as I have never met her.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 12:56 #463Senior Member

Posts: 43Re provider passed away
There was a girl who did look a lot like the provider outed as dead. She died while in Springfield police lock up. They took their time to bringing her to the hospital, she died 8 days later. Parents will sue as they, SPD would not give out any info on her in lock up.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 10:27 #462Senior Member

Posts: 468Molly
Anyone visit this one?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/606419455879
-
12-18-18 23:45 #461Senior Member

Posts: 122Libby / Marilyn
Try this again since pic didn't post last time.










Reply With Quote






