Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 10360
-
12-19-18 01:08 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 1755Moderation Delay
This is an issue we all deal with. Because of the moderation delay, post 1121 (the link info) wasn't visible when post 1122 was submitted, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.
-
12-18-18 22:16 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 1755Work With Us Here
Maybe a link, a name, a picture, something?
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 16:46 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 142http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...s/442172726478
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 11:58 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 142Info.
Anyone have info on this one? I'm thinking fake but has 407 numbers but and there's when you click on see the number.
-
12-16-18 14:31 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 144Lol
That's always my fear, breaking beds lmao.
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 06:26 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 63Jesi
Regarding Jesi, damage was. 8 with no clock watching. She's back in Merritt Island now.
Originally Posted by HotNhung
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 04:01 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 142Candy.
Went and saw Candy tonight and was pretty good for a QV 50 asked 75. She's a nice girl worth a QV but probably wouldn't go longer due to smoke in the house she was working out of in Daytona just off 2nd. Went back to blond and clean pussy, she let me DATY from behind and standing k9 since I broke the bed when I got on it.
-
12-15-18 20:21 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 234Shanay
Was driving thru Deland, and I see shanay was advertising again. So I had to stop by and try this provider. She is legit, pics are up to date and accurate. In the dream, she started with a BBBJ, was offer mish or doggie and was told I had to do all the work. She is cute and try to please. YMMV. Hhr $. Would I repeat? Prob not, but she'll do, if in the areas, and needing a quick relief.
https://escortindex.com/ad/daytona/3...-0159/1/129001
https://independent.com.daytona.list...post/28012555/
-
12-13-18 21:37 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Kate
Yeah, I kind of figured that Kate's kind of new at this game, too. And I don't think that she plans on staying in the hobby for long. She said something to the affect that she was renting that apartment because it's cheap enough to allow her to save enough money to move into a better place fairly quickly. She told me that she's only paying $500 per month for everything (rent plus utilities). If she sees two clients per day times roughly 24 days per month, then she could save a huge amount of money in just two months. At that point, I suspect that she'll go clean and get a real job. Either that or her pimp is taking most of her money and she's been reduced to an endless cycle of humping and handing over her hard earned money to someone else. I wish her well, but that's about it.
Originally Posted by Jmoedb
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
P.S. By the way. If anyone remembers Eve from the Space Coast, she was only escorting to pay off the Chron's disease surgery that she had. I sat there with her in my motel room and calculated how long it would take her to pay off the debt (which was about $15 K, if I remember correctly. But anyway, however much Eve owed, we both agreed that she could pay it off in just a few months.
-
12-13-18 20:06 #1111Regular Member

Posts: 22She is open mind, so you could ask her what you want and she'll tell you if she feel comfortable doing it. I did everything with protection. Safe play.
Originally Posted by Apcchd
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 08:09 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 1069Almost same dream
She's an attractive girl but I'm not sure she's confortable doing this yet. I didn't even get the pull out couch just sit on this seat LOL her BBBJ is good because she has a pretty face. No above average skills. She was worried about me "stretching" her out once she saw jr but I'm not even that wide. She's cool though just had a weird vibe off her.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 18:56 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 108Sydney, I think I totalled out at around $350-400, pretty much an all nighter. She's up for just about anything.
Originally Posted by RamboneXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 04:18 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 142Kate.
I had the same thoughts of her. I did a QV on a Friday for 50 and DT was good but rushed once she mounted me and would not let me DATY. Was going to give her another shot at 80 for HH but she got shitty on the text and said it was Friday and could easily get 120 for HH. For 120 you could go to Orlando and get one of those smoking hot Brazilian babes for a HH from LC which I may do.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 23:58 #1107Banned Member

Posts: 606Layla
Same Layla from the Orange City area. Nothing special in my opinion. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Andy1979
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 17:11 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 894Kate in Daytona
Visited Kate in Daytona recently: http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...o/261088588133.
Pros: Kate is an attractive and thin, but not skinny, young woman. GFE for the most part. No obvious signs of drug use. Fairly accommodating where activities are concerned. BBBJ was good.
Cons: She hosts in a run down studio apartment a couple of blocks west of A1 A. Due to the apartment's very small size, the encounter takes place on a fold out couch, which is essentially the only furniture in the place except for a small nightstand, easy chair, and cabinet that holds up the TV. For anyone that has never slept on a fold out couch, they can be springy, offer little support, and typically poke you in every part of your body by the rods and metal supports that support the mattress. Kate's fold out couch is no exception to this general rule. The run down studio apartment had two locks, one at the first floor entrance and one at the entryway door, which is on the second floor opposite a second apartment on the opposite side of the second floor landing from hers. Unfortunately, the door had so much damage to the jam (where the strike plate would be located normally), that you could see right through it. I did not, however, feel unsafe. The one negative that I have for her is that, despite her ad stating to the contrary, she does not offer COF or CIM. I knew Greek was off the table going in, but I was expecting to finish CIM since it is offered in her STG ad, but was rebuffed during my visit with her. That kind of extended the dream and she became impatient with me as a result.
Her current asking rate is $100 for a HH. I don't plan on seeing her again, but if I were to consider a second visit, then I will offer $80. If she says 'No' to that, then I will pass.
Shaggy.











Reply With Quote





