rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.
    After reading your review, had to try it out myself. Photos don't do her justice in my opinion. She is well kept, well spoken, smells great and has a lovely attitude. Not GFE, but I had a lovely dream. Body is great if you are into her type. Her incall in Altamonte was a bit far from my side of town, but well worth it. Will def repeat next time she visits Otown.

  2. #13568

    Brazilian Dani

    I did not want to put this review in the negative escort review section because it was not a ripoff. We either did not click or Dani had a bad day and was not feeling well. My plan for the morning was to see a different provider but it did not pan out. I did not have a backup plan because I was thinking with my little buddy not my brain. I quickly scanned the forum and came across the Brazilian website.

    https://bestlatinas.webnode.com/

    The butts on these girls are out of this world. After calling the number and setting an appointment, I was given instructions on how to proceed. Communication was very easy and straight forward. I opted for HH with Dani for $1. 6. I was given the room number for a good location on iDrive. Dani looked good but I'm not sure if she is the girl in the pictures. She had a nice boob job and an awesome ass. She advertised GFE, but that's not what I got. I did get BBBJ, and CFS, but it was nothing close to GFE. Dani did not say much during the whole thing. She only spoke two words. The experience was very rushed and mechanical. The BBBJ was blah. I think Dani was sick or had a cold because she kept on gagging and stopping which was a turnoff for me. After only a couple of minutes, she put the cover on for some mish and finished with doggy in the hat. It was a bad experience for me and I will not repeat. Now I know that I should have a back up plan.

  3. #13567
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    https://bestlatinas.webnode.com/

    I contacted the site and wanted to see Dani, set up the appointment, got to the hotel they sent me the room number and I get there and it's Bruna. Now if it was any other woman I would have turned around and left because I hate when they do a switch like that. I was looking forward to the Brazilian in the picture, try something new but I have seen Bruna twice and both times have been great times so I decided to stay. It's been awhile since I've seen her, it seemed like her tits got a little bigger which is nice. She's a good kisser but it's her ass is what you go for. She can move that thing you can spank it just a great time. She's a a fun one. I did contact the site and tell them I don't appreciate them doing a switch like that and I won't tolerate it again. They apologized and said they got the rooms mixed up but of course they didn't offer any discount.
    You lucked out that you did not get Dani. I had a dream about her today and she was not good. I'm not even sure if she is the girl in the pics since the pics do not show her face. But the boobs and the tummy do not match the pics. She did have a hell of an ass though. Will not repeat.

  4. #13566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Don't matter to me

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her but two big black dudes were near her place. Probably unrelated doing their own thing, idk, but for me, I passed on it becuz I don't think I could have fought them off if they wanted to start something and I'm average height 180.
    LOL some pussy shit man. Part of the thrill of the hunt is the hunt LOL plus I think I got something that will ensure every situation stays cool.

  5. #13565

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.
    Was everything covered?

  6. #13564

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.
    I almost saw her but two big black dudes were near her place. Probably unrelated doing their own thing, idk, but for me, I passed on it becuz I don't think I could have fought them off if they wanted to start something and I'm average height 180.

  7. #13563
    Pretty sure he means 140.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by WavyZay  [View Original Post]
    Only. 4 for the visit? She looks great and built how I like them. I may have to visit this week. Might as well do an hour.

  8. #13562

    Serious??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.
    Only. 4 for the visit? She looks great and built how I like them. I may have to visit this week. Might as well do an hour.

  9. #13561

    Cash App.

    Out of curiosity; does anyone actually send donations through Cash App? I won't judge you, I'm just curious.

  10. #13560

    And she's smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.
    I've seen her a few times. Very articulate and it makes you wonder why she's even in this line of work. It's always fun with her and she doesn't rush at all.

  11. #13559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Gia sofia

    https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...-3955/1/671713

    Toftt and went to dreamland with gia. First if you like tall stacked women, she should be on the menu. Big breasts, fat ol 50 inch booty, gorgeous white toothed smile, an overall attractive ass woman. Was all done up for me in a fishnet outfit. Some small talk and off to the races. Great time. $40 for HH not bad for a first time visit for this thorobred. She travels alot so catch her while you can.

  12. #13558

    Yukki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost9099  [View Original Post]
    You know her donations or how can I contact her?
    If you read the forum you can find this information. Start with WB which is widely reported. Try the search field.

  13. #13557

    A Monger's Guide To Measuring Oral Quality

    Thank you for the many suggestions to consider age, car date, time required for completion, service location and other events that eliminate the requirement to see the same provider in a two hour window.

    Every provider is good, but measuring by a standard removes the subjectivity in a way we can all relate to.

    Mac Out.

    A Monger's Guide To Measuring Oral Quality.

     The Novice. Saw a dick when she was babysitting some years ago. Makes a effort to perform oral sex but terrified something might "happen" and will argue in just a few moments to let her "pussy do the work. " Attention to the head only with little desire or effort to participate. Let's move on.

    61556; The Journeyman. A 1-diamond learner who can get a rise to the occassion and is developing technique to finish the job but is often too soft, too much teeth, no depth, and little technique. No charisma to combine technique and excitement to finish the job, but inconsistently makes it happen. In training.

    61556;61556; The Expert. A 2-diamond specialist whose personalized technique is developed and can consistently use body language, depth, stroke, smell and physical contact to hit target to either run to spit or swallow. Unafraid whose motto is "I suck cock for a living" and isn't starving. She has finally figured out male anatomy and knows all the trigger zones including prostate massage if required. The healthy man's dream come true.

    61556;61556;61556; The Queen. A 3-diamond expert whose talent has developed to overcome personal client diversity and age to make a dead dick rise in spite of anatomical or physiological challenges. Hard or soft, with or without pills, CD or in / outcall, lives by the motto "I've got you babe. " An ED sufferer's dream come true.

    61556;61556;61556;61556; The Empress. A 4-diamond expert who has progressed to meet all previous criteria but can provide sex therapy quality care to repeat completion in any twelve hour recovery period after the last event. It's a control thing so regardless of age, medical condition, surgical or prostate status, service can make the impossible dream come true. A truely rare find whose exercise of power is so focused that referals come from her own clients.

  14. #13556

    Brazilian site Bruna

    https://bestlatinas.webnode.com/

    I contacted the site and wanted to see Dani, set up the appointment, got to the hotel they sent me the room number and I get there and it's Bruna. Now if it was any other woman I would have turned around and left because I hate when they do a switch like that. I was looking forward to the Brazilian in the picture, try something new but I have seen Bruna twice and both times have been great times so I decided to stay. It's been awhile since I've seen her, it seemed like her tits got a little bigger which is nice. She's a good kisser but it's her ass is what you go for. She can move that thing you can spank it just a great time. She's a a fun one. I did contact the site and tell them I don't appreciate them doing a switch like that and I won't tolerate it again. They apologized and said they got the rooms mixed up but of course they didn't offer any discount.

  15. #13555

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    Yuki from WB will do everything. If she asks if you have been there before just tell her "Yes, do you remember me?" She will tell you "yes", I don't think she remembers everybody with her volume of mongers. She doesn't even charge extra unless of course if you offer. Just be nice to her, you going to have fun.
    Nahhhh not my experience it was my first time going there and the upswell was hell, I couldn't even relax the women look good but I won't be headed back there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape