Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5864

    Nikki / Nichole in Orange Park saved my night tonight.

    She's had some mixed reviews on here (including one from me), but now that I've actually seen her, I can't imagine how she deserved any of the bad ones.

    My dreams started out badly tonight. I envisioned a date with destiny. Specifically this Destiny:

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/816401448464

    Firstly, Google identified the address she gave me as a "permanently closed" trailer park: should have been my first clue. She started asking me, "WYA? "Why don't I see your car? And "Are you BSing me?" ten minutes before I ever said I would be there: clue #2. As I neared the area, the addresses started making no sense with the one she gave me, so I stopped at a nearby closed gas station to text her for more specific directions. As I'm writing the text, a civilian looking truck with a very suspicious set of siren lights on top pulled in behind me with its headlights left on. Needless to say, I figured it was time to leave. The truck followed me out of the parking lot and stayed behind me all the way to the county line.

    It was at this point, still being a bit frustrated, that I decided to contact my trusty Raven. I turned out that she's luckily solving her location problems and wasn't available that night, so I decided to give Nikki a try.

    Her pictures are awesome, so I've been wanting to give her a shot for a while. I wrote a review a while back about how I backed out on her, because comms got weird. It turns out that was a mistake.

    Tonight, comms were good. She was able to see me right away, but asked for a little time to get ready for me and that was totally worth it. She has a very nice little body that was wonderful to the touch, does some excellent mic work, and was more than accommodating. She really went all out to make me feel good. She looks slightly older than her pictures, but in a very good way. I found her to be smokier and sexier than in her ads. She was also very sweet and easy to talk to.

    She may be relocating soon too, so I'd get in on this while you can. Check her out, guys.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/248451006579

  2. #5863
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoJax  [View Original Post]
    I have gone Cold Turkey on this hobby for 10 days now, which is a new record. However, this Nikki was on my bucket list, hence this report makes staying "on the wagon" just a little bit easier. However, in this pic from her profile, her teeth appear to be in decent shape or is that not the case?
    I didn't notice anything wrong with the teeth / mouth, other than the toothy lackluster mic check. It was kind of dark in the room though.

  3. #5862

    Tiffany Foxx

    Can someone give me some info about her? I've been on the sidelines for a while but I'm interested. What side of town, is she worth the roses, appearance, etc? I RTFF and I've not gotten much info. Thanks.

  4. #5861

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Because her stank will linger in your nose indefinitely. The smell wasn't an issue until we flipped to k9. It was about the worst I've smelled in this hobby. Her db even warned me about it when I was on the way in. Should've heeded the warning. Switched to BBBJ and I think the stank lingered on me somehow, because she switched to a jackhammer HJ pretty quickly. I didn't finish.

    Damage was pretty modest for a qv. To be fair she seemed to want to please and she is the girl in the pics and they are pretty accurate. I won't repeat due to the hygiene issue.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/men-l...orget_i5009993
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    How was her mouth? Some reviews say her mouth is all jacked up. To bad up the stench, cause dam the body looks good.
    I have gone Cold Turkey on this hobby for 10 days now, which is a new record. However, this Nikki was on my bucket list, hence this report makes staying "on the wagon" just a little bit easier. However, in this pic from her profile, her teeth appear to be in decent shape or is that not the case?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki west side.jpg‎  

  5. #5860

    That's Rachel not Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101  [View Original Post]
    Kassidy, just reviewed down below.
    That is Rachel not Kassidy. Rachel is operating out of a motel in the I-10 & Lane area. Definitely amongst the most reliable providers out there.

  6. #5859

    Former SWAN

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    So I'm perusing OneBP this morning and come across an ad for "Cotton Candy. " I'm pretty sure she meant to say available, but who knows she might just be in a coma and has management posting for her? LMAO.

    " Looking for some freaky wild an fucking crazy sex, I'm a natural redhead 130 pounds, an full of energy? It's Christmas time so you should come and let me open your big huge package I'm located on 103rd on the westside of Jacksonville I am vegetable 24 hours a day and I would love I found the perfect playmate you can text or call me anytime at 904-365-xxxx my name is Candy and I can make you feel real Dandy. I have excellent prices and willing to negotiate so please come try me out. ".
    She is legit, but from the looks of the FB account, she is ridden hard. Might be able to make a deal if your so inclined.

  7. #5858

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    That's Rachel, not "KassiDDDy".

  8. #5857

    Mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustysh1990  [View Original Post]
    Because her stank will linger in your nose indefinitely. The smell wasn't an issue until we flipped to k9. It was about the worst I've smelled in this hobby. Her db even warned me about it when I was on the way in. Should've heeded the warning. Switched to BBBJ and I think the stank lingered on me somehow, because she switched to a jackhammer HJ pretty quickly. I didn't finish.

    Damage was pretty modest for a qv. To be fair she seemed to want to please and she is the girl in the pics and they are pretty accurate. I won't repeat due to the hygiene issue.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/men-l...orget_i5009993
    How was her mouth? Some reviews say her mouth is all jacked up. To bad up the stench, cause dam the body looks good.

  9. #5856

    This MILF you will never forget

    Because her stank will linger in your nose indefinitely. The smell wasn't an issue until we flipped to k9. It was about the worst I've smelled in this hobby. Her db even warned me about it when I was on the way in. Should've heeded the warning. Switched to BBBJ and I think the stank lingered on me somehow, because she switched to a jackhammer HJ pretty quickly. I didn't finish.

    Damage was pretty modest for a qv. To be fair she seemed to want to please and she is the girl in the pics and they are pretty accurate. I won't repeat due to the hygiene issue.

    https://onebackpage.com/dating/men-l...orget_i5009993

  10. #5855
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWheels83  [View Original Post]
    Kassidy, just reviewed down below.

  11. #5854

    Who do these titties belong to?


  12. #5853
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by MjWay9823  [View Original Post]
    I have a few different girls to report on.

    Kassidy will be my 1st.

    I'm out in Tampa but occasionally come up here for work.

    After reading some reports and doing some research I pulled the trigger on her.

    In my dream we spent HH of each other's time for $.

    Started off with great BBBJ. Which she even boasted about before getting started LOL. She gave a good amount of time for the act and then we proceeded to the main event. Started with CG then moved into k9 where I finished.

    Has some great big ol bolt ons but they are pretty hard.

    I do have to mention she did have a roommate in the bed next to us. LOL. This did not bother me one bit. She was "asleep" for the most part. Woke up and took a gander over during the k9 session (Kassidy got a tad loud on a moan) and she rolled over.

    Overall: will repeat.

    Location: 7. It was a motel but in a alright area. And it was clean inside.

    Comms: 8. Very responsive the whole time. Set up a time and didn't keep me waiting.

    Face: 7. She's older than her pics on her page. She's had a rough life. No sores or pimples on her face. Clean looking for sure.

    Body: 7. Skinny girl with big hard fake ones. Cute soft ass. Didn't notice any track marks or visible signs of candy use aside from her skinniness. Smelled good and clean.

    Performance: a strong 9. Great skills for headache relief and felt like she was really into the whole dream. Not mechanical one bit.

    Over all. I will repeat.

    Hope this helps someone out there.

    Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / deep-throat-godess-kassidddyc /895526878759.

    MJW.
    Wow, welcome to jax! Always nice to see new reporting and yours is thorough. Glad your having fun!

  13. #5852
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by MjWay9823  [View Original Post]
    I have a few different girls to report on.

    Kassidy will be my 1st.

    I'm out in Tampa but occasionally come up here for work.

    After reading some reports and doing some research I pulled the trigger on her.

    In my dream we spent HH of each other's time for $.

    Started off with great BBBJ. Which she even boasted about before getting started LOL. She gave a good amount of time for the act and then we proceeded to the main event. Started with CG then moved into k9 where I finished.

    Has some great big ol bolt ons but they are pretty hard.

    I do have to mention she did have a roommate in the bed next to us. LOL. This did not bother me one bit. She was "asleep" for the most part. Woke up and took a gander over during the k9 session (Kassidy got a tad loud on a moan) and she rolled over.

    Overall: will repeat.

    Location: 7. It was a motel but in a alright area. And it was clean inside.

    Comms: 8. Very responsive the whole time. Set up a time and didn't keep me waiting.

    Face: 7. She's older than her pics on her page. She's had a rough life. No sores or pimples on her face. Clean looking for sure.

    Body: 7. Skinny girl with big hard fake ones. Cute soft ass. Didn't notice any track marks or visible signs of candy use aside from her skinniness. Smelled good and clean.

    Performance: a strong 9. Great skills for headache relief and felt like she was really into the whole dream. Not mechanical one bit.

    Over all. I will repeat.

    Hope this helps someone out there.

    Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / deep-throat-godess-kassidddyc /895526878759.

    MJW.
    Welcome to the east coast!

  14. #5851

    Cotton Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTaco  [View Original Post]
    So I'm perusing OneBP this morning and come across an ad for "Cotton Candy. " I'm pretty sure she meant to say available, but who knows she might just be in a coma and has management posting for her? LMAO.

    " Looking for some freaky wild an fucking crazy sex, I'm a natural redhead 130 pounds, an full of energy? It's Christmas time so you should come and let me open your big huge package I'm located on 103rd on the westside of Jacksonville I am vegetable 24 hours a day and I would love I found the perfect playmate you can text or call me anytime at 904-365-xxxx my name is Candy and I can make you feel real Dandy. I have excellent prices and willing to negotiate so please come try me out. ".
    Kind of looks like a provider named Jordan from a couple of years back.

  15. #5850

    St. Augustine Aubry AKA Burger King Stacy

    This chick is garbage.

    Phone 904-325-0578.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lil-b...77555-14801717

    This one here is too high to do anything. I picked her up for $100 at Burger King off US1 South St. Augustine. She would be labeled street walker I suppose. I took her back to my house and she goes to take a shower and two hours later I found this btch is passed out on my toilet. I saw candy marks on her hands and she was stoned on bars. I walk in the bathroom and think to myself maybe she OD'd and what would I do then. She crawls in my bed and doesn't put out. In the morning she needs rides to go places. The next night same thing, she comes to my house then leaves without visiting. Third night I go pick her up and she needs more money and more rides. She just never puts out but runs ads to hustle candy money. She is just no fun because she is so tanked it would be like dipping my bone into a corpse. I'd literally have to commit rape to get laid, and pay the $ to get her stoned enough to where I could do it? What is wrong with this woman mentally and sexually? Nice looking little thing but just isn't functional enough to perform her advertised duties. Anyone else seeking arrangements best not give her money before a visit or just get a BJ for taking her somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape