Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 500 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5066

    Crazy Cynthia aka hep Hollie.

    Messaged me on social media trying to get a date sending me pussy pics and the one I'm uploading. Saw her later walking in the jeans with holes in the front she wears so much but passed her by even tho she waved at me. I'm all set hun you too crazy for me even tho the head is good but you have too many issues plus too many open sores all over. Have a date with her mom tonight. Lot better than her, real hair and bomb deep throat with swallow. And if anybody want her # or social media inbox me with a sexy Spanish woman who swallows trade for trade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thm_phpFNluCp.jpg‎  

  2. #5065

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by KRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want her number?
    Is this Aimee?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1458.JPG‎  

  3. #5064

    Nina

    Picked up Nina (thought she died. LOL) today, have not see her in around 5 years. Super skinny, long blonde (not bleached blonde, more dirty blonde, natural) hair, light blue eyes and pretty (but plain) face. Good BBBJ and FS, friendly and no rush at all. Pucked her by jays, she was wearing tan jeans.

  4. #5063

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiffy26  [View Original Post]
    Where did you pick her up. I'm out now and its a ghost town.
    See attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 2.09.18 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    I picked up Breanna this morning. BBBJ. 4.

    She did a good job. Even moaned while going at it and I was rubbing that skinny little ass. She's still really pretty but she's seen better days. I'd definitely see her again. She was really cool, we laughed on the way to the spot. Really nice girl. She never even brought up $. We got to the spot, I pulled it out and she went to town. When she was done I handed her 40, she thanked me and as I was driving her back she kept rubbing my arm and making eyes. Definitely a good experience.
    Where did you pick her up. I'm out now and its a ghost town.

  6. #5061

    Breanna

    I picked up Breanna this morning. BBBJ. 4.

    She did a good job. Even moaned while going at it and I was rubbing that skinny little ass. She's still really pretty but she's seen better days. I'd definitely see her again. She was really cool, we laughed on the way to the spot. Really nice girl. She never even brought up $. We got to the spot, I pulled it out and she went to town. When she was done I handed her 40, she thanked me and as I was driving her back she kept rubbing my arm and making eyes. Definitely a good experience.

  7. #5060

    Hep hollie aka crazy cynthia and asian anna

    Stopped by 7 11 to get some goodies. On the way down westford street saw crazy cynthia getting arrested, 3 cops around her, looks like she was crying. I feel bad for her. Hope she gets better. Next block, saw asian anna scurrying away. She's happy she didn't get locked. Salut.

  8. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by KRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want her number?
    Yes please.

  9. #5058

    Still not much worth picking up.

    Took a ride around the loop and a few were out, not much worth picking up.

    Asian Anna was the only one I seen on Westford, best bet out of the few I did see. She had good service and friendly.

    Out by jays.

    Lauren was wearing pajama bottoms (looking a mess).

    Hollie was wearing a long blonde wig, belly shirt (threw up in my mouth a little. LOL) and acting crazy as usual, all set with that train wreck.

    Older Spanish woman (never been with her so don't know her name) was wearing leather boots that come up over her knees, not bad looking, just never been with her yet.

    Seen Dominique (cover up if you pick her up) at DDs on my way home.

  10. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by KRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want her number?
    Who is she??

  11. #5056

    Aimee

    Quote Originally Posted by KRoxx  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want her number?
    Who is Aimee? That blond girl?

    Can you PM number?

  12. #5055

    Amanda

    Anyone ever see Amanda lately. Haven't seen her for a month.

  13. #5054

    Aimee

    Anybody want her number?

  14. #5053

    Recon report

    Cruised for about an hour and half. Ghost town. Only SW out was crazy cynthia. She switched wigs. Long platinum blond wearing black leather boots and jeans with holes in them. She's the hardest working ho out there. But watch out 4 them open sores unless bloody mary is your favorite drink. I like coors light LOL. Cheers and happy hunting.

  15. #5052

    Early morning kruz.

    Saw Ashley out by cjs and Wendy by 7 11. Drove around another 45 min and picked up a spinner. Angel Angelique Angelica I don't remember, still inebriated at the time, 3 tongue piercings made me erupt in less than 10 nice dt action with swallow. Oh and date with Cynthia's mom last night was epic until her pimp came in. Salut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape