Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 856 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 906 956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassyGentGr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the news & pic, Benz. How old is this gal? Any other info you wish to provide for our benefit?
    London D is 27yrs. Old, above average looks, she's been in the hobby a long time. She uses the usual MP graduating ladder of services. YMMV based on hygiene and charm. She enjoys getting really comfortable as you can see in the pic.She prefers body slides and Russian release. I can see why, most chicks with double D's like getting that pearl necklace.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222

  2. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Had a cup of coffee with London D today.

    She seemed really shy at first. Then we had some fun with a photo shoot. I snapped about 10 pics, I would have picked a different one but I guess she doesn't want to reveal everything at once.

    Pic is real and she's real nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222
    Thanks for the news & pic, Benz. How old is this gal? Any other info you wish to provide for our benefit?

  3. #7307

    Julia. Sweetcheeks

    Tried a new massage provider this week. Julia (Sweetcheeks), and was very pleasantly surprised by her quality as a person and as a masseuse. Julia is a real sweet gal. Easy to contact, easy to talk with (if you are polite and respectful), easy on the eyes (attractive), and very nice body! Her new incall is in a professional building, but upstairs and private and very clean. Good location! The message was one of the best I've had (she is a CMT) - she worked over my sore neck, shoulders, and back extremely well. Strong but soft hands, just the right touch where needed. The flip was also very nice. And the HE was very sensual (she knows how to use those beautiful breasts! Highly recommended! While I didn't see her other cheeks, she is indeed a sweet gal. I will definitely repeat. If you are tired of gals masquerading as MTs and want a true rubdown that relaxes and restores, look no further.
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=71386&cityid=222

  4. #7306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    London d

    Had a cup of coffee with London D today.

    She seemed really shy at first. Then we had some fun with a photo shoot. I snapped about 10 pics, I would have picked a different one but I guess she doesn't want to reveal everything at once.

    Pic is real and she's real nice.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...633&cityid=222

  5. #7305
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Her ad states.

    Quote Originally Posted by NMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has disappeared and thus no more phone number. Kind of stinks as I was hoping to try and see her.
    Mon-Wed she is available. Not Thursday. Her ad is still available on usaclassifieds.

  6. #7304

    Sophia C

    Does anyone still have her ad? It is gone and I was hoping to set something up with her. Looking to find that number of hers.

  7. #7303

    So her ad has disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyped96  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. She no longer works at Serenity, but operates out of her private residence, which is located in a nice, quiet and safe area about 20 min from downtown GR. She is very pleasant and beautiful, but also matured. And yet, she does not show her age at all. The massage was very good and CMT quality, which was great because I have had some discomfort in the back lately. The teasing was unbearable until the flip. And her maturity was clearly in display on the flip, slowly building me up to the end; a very happy ending indeed! Seniors can PM for additional information.
    Her ad has disappeared and thus no more phone number. Kind of stinks as I was hoping to try and see her.

  8. #7302

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I seen Layla not too long ago and all the previous positive reviews are accurate. I will echo them: she's very nice, very attractive, wants to make sure you really enjoy yourself, chatty with fun naughty talk. Very personable. Her current incall in grandeville is really nice, clean, spacious, well off the road in an upscale area. FYI, she did mention to me that if you don't like a lot of chatter, just tell her upfront, she won't be offended. She's also hoping to expand her hours soon.

    I did the full hr at $ . 5. Gives a good massage that focuses nicely on the buildup. She entertained a fetish of mine with gusto. I can't say for sure, but I got the feeling that more services could become available with repeated visits and nice chemistry.
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...719&cityid=222

    I'm going to echo what LandRover echoed. His assessment is right on target. Good massage, fun, and chatty. The shower was nice too. Seams like she likes repeat clients so she will do her best to give you a good experience. She did give a few rules, but nothing ridiculous. You do have to walk past the guy working upstairs. Seniors PM if you have questions.

  9. #7301

    Sophia C

    I saw her again today. She no longer works at Serenity, but operates out of her private residence, which is located in a nice, quiet and safe area about 20 min from downtown GR. She is very pleasant and beautiful, but also matured. And yet, she does not show her age at all. The massage was very good and CMT quality, which was great because I have had some discomfort in the back lately. The teasing was unbearable until the flip. And her maturity was clearly in display on the flip, slowly building me up to the end; a very happy ending indeed! Seniors can PM for additional information.

  10. #7300

    Mia - 27 yr old

    Thanks ShoeMan.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoeMan73  [View Original Post]
    Got to spend an hour with my ATF, as of late. I see a few bad reviews of her lately, but I have never had a bad experience with her. If you're clean and respectable I find that the possibilities are endless. Seniors feel free to pm me for more info, as I hate to air all my dirty laundry out here. But rest assured fellas if you're looking for more than just your run of the mill rub and tug, and can treat a girl decent you'll be in for a great time.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/501211660338.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-19_19-20-18.jpg‎   2018-12-19_19-20-35.jpg‎   2456611_76871_3545e9323da7106ed9c17d07a80d1991.jpg‎   37WMQJK5eRW9gj1h.jpg‎   238980669500MzAwNTM2Nzk3Mw.jpg‎  

    238980669500MzAwNTM2Nzk4OQ.jpg‎   qlIVEPeumYM6Zl0H.jpg‎   opkqaKIzPXpNq12n.jpg‎  

  11. #7299

    Mia healthy habits

    Got to spend an hour with my ATF, as of late. I see a few bad reviews of her lately, but I have never had a bad experience with her. If you're clean and respectable I find that the possibilities are endless. Seniors feel free to pm me for more info, as I hate to air all my dirty laundry out here. But rest assured fellas if you're looking for more than just your run of the mill rub and tug, and can treat a girl decent you'll be in for a great time. http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/501211660338.

  12. #7298

    Layla - 38 yr old

    Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisLives  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fair city and following the positive reviews found myself contacting Layla. First the boring part. She handles the logistics professionally. Her place of business is clean, spacious, safe, etc. These are boring things, but does remove any stress that is created when those things are not in order. Now, you all are fortunate to have someone like Layla in your midst. As all have mentioned, she is extremely sexy, fit, attractive, etc. Her approach puts you both at ease and full of anticipation for her touch. Loved the banter combined with her touch. Read through the reviews, all are true. Yes she may be a bit pricey. Not sure how her rates compare to Serenity or those places. I will say I will take her sexy maturity over those places any day and her fee is well worth it. If I get back up here, definitely going back. Treat her well and you will be rewarded with a very focused session!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...719&cityid=222
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-12-14_12-24-49.jpg‎   2018-12-14_12-25-01.jpg‎  

  13. #7297

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I seen Layla not too long ago and all the previous positive reviews are accurate. I will echo them: she's very nice, very attractive, wants to make sure you really enjoy yourself, chatty with fun naughty talk. Very personable. Her current incall in grandeville is really nice, clean, spacious, well off the road in an upscale area. FYI, she did mention to me that if you don't like a lot of chatter, just tell her upfront, she won't be offended. She's also hoping to expand her hours soon.

    I did the full hr at $ . 5. Gives a good massage that focuses nicely on the buildup. She entertained a fetish of mine with gusto. I can't say for sure, but I got the feeling that more services could become available with repeated visits and nice chemistry.
    Visiting your fair city and following the positive reviews found myself contacting Layla. First the boring part. She handles the logistics professionally. Her place of business is clean, spacious, safe, etc. These are boring things, but does remove any stress that is created when those things are not in order. Now, you all are fortunate to have someone like Layla in your midst. As all have mentioned, she is extremely sexy, fit, attractive, etc. Her approach puts you both at ease and full of anticipation for her touch. Loved the banter combined with her touch. Read through the reviews, all are true. Yes she may be a bit pricey. Not sure how her rates compare to Serenity or those places. I will say I will take her sexy maturity over those places any day and her fee is well worth it. If I get back up here, definitely going back. Treat her well and you will be rewarded with a very focused session!

  14. #7296
    Well muscled arms (and legs!) are sexy things indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sophia C, the pics are real and she is real sweet.

    I will repeat.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/768722547175

  15. #7295

    Frenz

    What's this frenz of Benz password deal and how do I get in on it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape