Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,681 to 22,695 of 26406
-
12-19-18 03:09 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 35Eros.
Apologies if this is a silly post or likely been discussed.
I'm looking at a visiting provider from eros and curious on the screening and all. Saw posts about DL required, etc. Is this safe (for those that have partaken) and are the traveling models typically? Seems TGTBT but the expense is obviously much larger.
Thanks in advance.
-
12-19-18 01:07 #3725Regular Member

Posts: 14Ashely
Has anyone seen this one? https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-1329/8/733998.
She seems pretty nice but never seen anything posted about her.
-
12-18-18 23:56 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 35Bump
Actually doing a little research on this it seems legit ha. Missed the case the first time around.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 17:20 #3723Regular Member

Posts: 3Loddie Jones-. No self review
Originally Posted by MackMack355
[View Original Post]
As I have tried to get her to read her reviews she is very opposed after some negative comments. But as I have been a regular friend, I can say she knows I posted on her behalf. Best of luck!
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 16:43 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 686The one head to rule them all
Hey my friend, don't take my comments the wrong way. It is your money. Do what the hell you want with it!
That said, I have brought this up many many times, and will continue to preach it: negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. Sure many ads say rates are non-negotiable, but you never kno till you try. I am not trying to brag, but to make a point, you have no idea how many girls that are reviewed on here at certain rates, I have had for half the reported rate or less! When I talk to some of these girls, it seems like when they give some of you all their rates, you all offer double or somesuch. It is the only explanation I can come up with when one week a girls rates are $, and the next week it is $$.
But anyways, I am now stepping off of my soap box.
Originally Posted by Anduril77
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 16:12 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 51Pixie / snowbunny
She used to call her self pebbles and would only offer car dates, or fun in the woods. Tried to meet several times. Always ghosted. Now it looks like incall is available and is back on the scene.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/640471634252
-
12-18-18 16:07 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 198Naughty Fantasy 34 yo
Had a dream with this one http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/009981991699.
One of the better ones I have dreamed about in a long time. She is the real deal. Real photos, good looking, great body, safe incall, open menu, GFE. I should keep this one for myself, but my regular is a keeper.
Be safe out there and Happy Holidays!!
-
12-18-18 15:44 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 51http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/379882493650
Originally Posted by Raven741
[View Original Post]
Katrina. Plenty of reviews. She ghosted me right when I got to her place. Sister is kayla with all the drama.
Doesn't seem to be totally 'avoid at all costs' but she's working on it.
-
12-18-18 15:39 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 355Kayla
Same chick if you search Kayla you will find some reviews I posted on her back in July.
Originally Posted by Raven741
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/641705205406
-
12-18-18 13:23 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 1820Search.
I'm just guessing a lot of guys, especially newer members, aren't using "Search" correctly. Don't use the big search bar at the top of the page, look to the right by where all they page numbers are listed and use the "Search Thread" box instead. That narrows your search to just that particular thread.
HS.
-
12-18-18 13:03 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 1820Kayla / Katrina
That's Kayla / Katrina. Plenty of reviews here, recent ones reference drama with her sister.
Originally Posted by Raven741
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
12-18-18 12:34 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 774Just
Seriously dude. Use the search button, enter in Angel Rose. Theres a couple reports on her one very recent. Read the reports on her and if you see her leave a report for others.
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
P.S. Out.
-
12-18-18 11:48 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 435She's worth the money, but now that she's on SA that has me worried that she's getting GPS.
Originally Posted by Skidxxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 11:48 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 435Stay as far away from her as you can. She's not worth the drama involved, plus the phrase "dead fish" comes to mind.
Originally Posted by Raven741
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 10:45 #3712Regular Member

Posts: 15Fantasy Girl
Wondering if any of you have seen her:
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/let-me...36811/11226628#lg=1&slide=1.
Thanks.











Reply With Quote





