Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,471 to 28,485 of 30350
-
12-18-18 15:04 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 178I Remember
Terrible visit with her.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
Nasty attitude and her breast are horrible. That is why she has all the halter top bras on in picture. TWOT in my book.
-
12-18-18 14:18 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 719Fake redhead
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28056307/
This one is a phony. Only talks on the phone. Won't discuss anything but donation when you do call, but says she is extremely safety conscious and likes to get to know you on the first meeting. Anything more would happen on subsequent meetings. Also won't send a verification pic. What a poorly run scam.
-
12-18-18 10:53 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 258Saw this chick one time at a pretty run down motel in Gastonia about a year ago. Pretty obvious drug use and a pimp / boyfriend hanging around the parking lot made it a one a done for me.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 10:32 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 363Anari?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/113166769256
Anyone seen her? She's one of the girls with Megan / Rose. She's back.
-
12-18-18 07:40 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 27Airport Asians
Has anyone TOFTT at any of the Asians that advertise on AS. Lot's of services offered. I know the pictures are fake but does anyone know if they are remotely close in likeness? Is the incall a decent location? I see the donation is 1. 6 for an hr. There are several ads like this one with local numbers and some with non local phone numbers. Trying to stay safe as there are some setups out there. Would love some intel.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1157181
-
12-18-18 07:24 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 3079PK,
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
You are right, she was discussed here and on the other site. I saw her a few years ago, at the time she was mostly true to pics, not overwhelmed at her service level. BBBJ and cfs, if I remember correctly the tips were more than average. A lot can change in a few years and as always YMMV.
-
12-18-18 07:21 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 3079Found within her ad is a picture of a list of services where she lists "creamy pies" or did I read that wrong?
Originally Posted by TruckMech
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 04:56 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 589Remember this chick?
Seems like I remember some reviews on another site about her and they weren't all that great but then again I could be mixing her up with someone else as that site has been gone a while.
Anyone remember or experienced her?
PK.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/486304170208
-
12-17-18 22:59 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 544Visit to Delilah
Visted Delilah on east side. Big woman, pictures are very old.
She spent almost 30 minutes on porch smoking before going in. It's a shock. It's like one of the episodes of hoarders. Clothing all over and boxes all over. Overall a bad experience. Wouldn't recommend.
-
12-17-18 21:25 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 64I've seen Misty twice, I don't think there is anything off the menu. She's very friendly, didn't really rush me or anything. Pm for more details.
Originally Posted by DHarris
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:21 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 208No I don't think so.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 10:25 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 719Alexis MILF in Gastonia
Is Alexis BBFS? She looks like she would be. Please pm or post if you have gone in bare.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 10:24 #1868Regular Member

Posts: 6Hailee
Decided to have a little fun yesterday and saw one of my regulars Hailee. She's an athletic MILF type in the university area. Can sometimes be difficult to get a hold of her, but it's worth it. Petite frame with A cup chest but again, with athletic legs and and frame (she was a cheerleader back in the day). Modest hotel incall with an older female roommate who's also a provider (I think more UTR though, not much of a looker). She talks really fast but is a sweetheart. Great BBBJ, (DATY on menu), and cfs (maybe optional), and anal play. Overall a good go to for the buck. Damage in and out is. 8 but sometimes able do better on rare occasions. PM me for details.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114
-
12-17-18 02:47 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 201Was this off of Regent Parkway in a townhome cul de sac? If so I've seen Liz there a Few times. Saw her and her "wife" together once but got gypped on that one. The wife was smoking with gorgeous tits, but what I had thought I arranged as a threesome ended up as a double blow job. A good one but not what I wanted. Damn shame too because I really wanted to fuck her. Had an attitude too.
Originally Posted by TruckMech
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 23:51 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 475Yes sir. Not to be explicit like utr or $. 5 LOL.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





