Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10971
-
12-18-18 15:45 #1161Banned Member

Posts: 588SA backdoor
I posted the thread breadcrumbs last weekend.
Originally Posted by Stylish
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 12:39 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 742They may or may not mean the platonic, non sexual, etc for relationships. They could be posting that up in case someone they know sees them on the site, they would be covered.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
Just my. 02 cents, I have not contacted any of the girls that post those things but may throw a message out to them and see what happens.
-
12-18-18 10:05 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 338SA Hack
Here's the note from the guy in NC. It works but is a little complicated. I had best results in Chrome.
Originally Posted by BenignNine
[View Original Post]
I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.
It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.
Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev tools. Then, back in the SA inbox screen, click on a conversation.
If you go back to the "network" tab, you should see a list of all the data requests the SA page asked for from the server. One of them should look like "/ inbox? Page=1&limit=25". Click on that one. It'll show a bunch of technical details of some of the message headers.
Now, look for a tab called "Response". If you click on that, you should see a tree with sections like "status", "message", "conversation", and "metadata". Expand "conversation" "messages" "data". You should see some numbered entries, 0 and up. Those represent each of the messages in the conversation, from both of you. (Side note: the "metadata" object has a whole bunch of info that they know about your own account. Some of it is info you entered yourself, like profile info. There's also things like "payments_total", which appears to be how much you've actually ever paid SA, unread message count, whether you're in the EU, and even fields labeled "has_under_age_punishment" and "has_unacknowledged_punishment". Very interesting.).
Each message entry has a field called "body", which is the text that's shown in your inbox. If you've got premium active, it's the actual message text. If not, it's "Upgrade to read".
Here's where they did something silly. They send back the text that should be shown, but *they also send back the original text too*. So, even if the "body" field says "Upgrade to read", the "original_body" field shows the actual no-kidding message that was sent. You can inspect each of the messages that was received, and effectively read the conversation.
-
12-18-18 09:49 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 356Link to the hack?
Can you point us to the hack?
Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 09:29 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 338Non-Sexual
For giggles try searching for "sexual" in profile text. I've blocked over 300 profiles.
"I am looking for someone to help open my mind to new ideas for my art and new experiences. I am not in favor of anything sexual but I am here to make new friends and form a cordial relationship. ".
"Monthly allowance, someone seeking a platonic relationship. ".
"Not really looking for anything sexual right now; just looking for someone that'll listen when I speak. ".
"I'm looking for more of a non sexual sugar baby-sugar daddy relationship. ".
If this were a real life meet up of two adults on a first date and the girl says "Just so you know we're never having sex this is a non-sexual relationship" how many of us would just stand up and leave?
How many lonely rich guys are there out there who want to pay to spend time listening to this drivel? "Help you open your mind to art and new experiences?" Seriously? Read a book or go to a museum.
Though I will say I do appreciate the honesty it helps me get through their profiles quickly and not waste any time on them.
-
12-17-18 21:57 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 353It works!
So a bit ago someone posted in the Richmond Virginia about the coding and finding the messages. Well the girls do in fact get your messages. And they send their numbers. It worked. I beat the system. Spread the word. Screw them bastards and their 90 $ fee LOL.
-
12-17-18 16:48 #1155Banned Member

Posts: 4Thanks for the report. Do you recall her username?
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 13:36 #1154Banned Member

Posts: 251Met a MILF last night.
Finally after 6 months of texting, talking and dicking me around I finally met this hot 50 yr old MILF last night. 60 for a blowjob. I'm banned from SA and can't get on to grab her link or screenshot her photo and get are messages but in short. We contacted first in July and been texting since then on and off and every time we make plans to meet she blows me off, excuses, doesn't text back so I eventually told her off in October. But we reconnected again late November because once I start something I want an end game to it so finally ended up doing it last night and well worth it. Doesn't look her age, nice body, blowjob was very good. I'll edit this post which a link once I sign up for SA again with another email for now still banned and off the site with no resolution in sight.
-
12-17-18 08:20 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 137Magdalene
She contacted me last Sat night requesting photos. No msg just a request. Usually say no msg no photos. So she asks if I'm busy. She staying in Revere at hotel. Wants me to come over. Get her to move to text. Wants $6. Leaving Sun morning. Partied on Fri so its a no go for me. Today, Mon, there a new post and a different pic. So hot. Be back in Feb.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d2b8...9-1d022a0151dc
-
12-17-18 07:25 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 338Lilly289.
Well from her pic she is probably a stripper. There's a lot of them on here. I'm seeing one today.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 22:04 #1151Banned Member

Posts: 89Sa
I love these girls on sa who say "I'm not an escort". No shit. Then why are you here? Aren't there enough guys trying to hit on you at work? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't have a job! LOL.
It's because they don't sell pussy to ANYBODY, they only sell pussy to guys who are gullible enough to buy the "I'm not an escort so you have to pay me a LOT more money than you would pay an escort" line. The funny part is how many guys absolutely fall for it because they desperately want to believe they aren't a john.
A2
-
12-16-18 21:51 #1150Banned Member

Posts: 89Jessi
She is at best a gold digger. At worst a scam.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 21:40 #1149Asshole

Posts: 496Brandons House
For the guys that got banned, see where all your stolen money goes LOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyffWR19Hg
-
12-16-18 19:24 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 602Lilly289
Anyone have info on her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c57d...2-2bd435a29d03
-
12-16-18 08:21 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 338New SA Strategy
Because of all this BS with banning and shit I now have about 10 prewritten messages I use to get them over to text. None of the messages mention sex or intimacy. I now say "romance". And it seems to be working. Haven't gotten banned (again). But what a bunch of horse shit if you ask me. I'm kind of hoping SA dies and some other cooler site emerges.
Originally Posted by JimXuper90
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






