Thread: SB / SA thread
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1107
-
12-18-18 08:27 #57Senior Member

Posts: 83I actually got the same message, as a heads up! Wasn't able to view.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 06:36 #56Senior Member

Posts: 109Not able to view from here on a Comcast network using Firefox.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 06:26 #55Senior Member

Posts: 3748I have no clue why some of the google docs links come back with that message. The pic still comes up for me. I've had situations in the past where the link works for some but not others. I set the parameters so "anyone can view" so I don't know the cause of this but it might be the browser you are using? Can others please check and see if they can still view that particular picture and let us know?
Originally Posted by PatsFan1275
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:46 #54Banned Member

Posts: 89Tasty
Former BP girl who used to post as Diamond in NH / MA. I would avoid her.
Originally Posted by Kepano10
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 19:11 #53Senior Member

Posts: 62I've been talking to her on and off for a few months. She'll message for like a day and then stops. I'd be curious to know if you have any better luck. She didn't seem to want to talk on snap (which is what I use to verify the girls are real), so I eventually gave up on her.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 10:53 #52Senior Member

Posts: 28Google drive error says pic violates terms and conditions. Any chance you'd like to try to share it again please.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 19:26 #51Senior Member

Posts: 602Lilly289
Any info on this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c57d...2-2bd435a29d03
-
12-16-18 15:31 #50Senior Member

Posts: 88Re: New to SA
I just spent some tim with Kayla. She was a good time. Been in contact with the other two but have not met yet. I'll let you know how those go when we meet.
Originally Posted by Kepano10
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 20:06 #49Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks! Looking forward to sharing info as well.
Originally Posted by StuSimple
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 03:24 #48Senior Member

Posts: 62I don't know tasty skyy but I saw the other 2. Seximama put on about 50 lbs since the pics and her incall is disgusting. Kayla can be a fun time. She's been talked about on the escort reports. She has demons but her body is good.
Originally Posted by Kepano10
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 20:46 #47Regular Member

Posts: 17New to SA
Any info on these ladies?
Seximama2018- her name is Mandy.
Kaylababy83- says she used to dance.
Tasty skyy- Tia.
They ended up hitting me up, so I know these are most likely high volume providers. Lmk! Thanks.
-
11-30-18 19:00 #46

Posts: 332Juli.
Avoid her. Smashing body but her whining attitude and being a prude princess kills any chance of having a good time.
-
11-24-18 13:55 #45Senior Member

Posts: 104Not a good experience
Wasn't worth the money. She doesn't stop talking and took a break to eat in bed. I just wanted to get out of there. LOL.
Originally Posted by False
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 13:42 #44Senior Member

Posts: 381Crystal Rosa
I communicated with her a bit a few months ago. Said she had had a stroke and lost some of her eyesight. She seemed a little off to me so I passed, if only because there are many options on SA.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 18:29 #43Senior Member

Posts: 465Crystal Rosa, older woman
Anybody have any info on her? Says she is 52 needing rent money.









Reply With Quote






