Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,176 to 20,190 of 32172
-
12-18-18 19:56 #11997Banned Member

Posts: 392Chantilly. Trip to Costco
Nice visit to Best Therapy. Again. Greeted by new cute tallish thin thirty something smiling provider who called herself Lucy Lin, like the Chinese actress. I think there is a resemblance? Maybe?
In any case, off to a nice TS. Very friendly. Seemed knowledgeable and did not act shy. We did click and had a nice playful time. She told me to lie down after TS and I asked her to lay down for a massage. She said oh boy I like massage. Showed me a new set of red backless panties with a bow on it. Said she went shopping for panties earlier today. . while admiring herself in mirror. Very well shapley, not an extra ounce of fat on her and nice manmade boobs. On the table, I just wanted to eat her body rather than massage it it was wonderful playing with a beauty body. After quite a while (she liked a strong massage) she said ok, now I massage you, and took me to Heaven!
Think it matters how well she likes you and how you act. Seems to enjoy herself and the business an is not naive. I tend to tip well and there was no discussion since I was known there.
Just a enjoyable and satisfying time for 1 hour. Will repeat happily!
HG2.
-
12-18-18 16:13 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 385As I was clicking around I accidentally got sent to another Mia Simone site that is clearly not the same person. The link is https://www.miasimonecmt.com/photos/.
Originally Posted by HighTemp
[View Original Post]
The NoVa version probably just lifted text and stuff from the other. Maybe there is a Mia Simone franchise. Lots of new age BS on that site with prices only Silicon Valley millionaires could afford.
I would avoid.
-
12-18-18 16:12 #11995Senior Member

Posts: 177Niomy cont.
My apologies fellow mongers there was a lot I was missing in my last report please excuse my prior description being so brief. Niomy tel:252-297-8238.
https://escortindex.com/ad/nova/252-297-8238/1/1528306
A2 if you need to Edit to correct my forgotten details it's totally fine once again, apologies.
When they put their number in the url of the ad then I don't care if it's in the post.
A2
-
12-18-18 15:43 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 258That's the standard line. Either out of the country or NYC. She says she'll be at King until early Feb.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 15:36 #11993Senior Member

Posts: 427Luna. Dark hair, independent Thai, Annandale
Hopefully the title removes doubt and suspense. Saw Luna yesterday. Her advertisement includes pictures. They are her but somewhat dated, however she remains very fit. There are many other reviews on USASG. This one will not be unique.
Her studio is easy to find (be sure to park in an unmarked space).
She shares a nice studio. It is clean and I believe it is smoke-free (at least I did not notice any unpleasant odors).
She provides a nice massage, and is easy to talk too.
Some have described an unpleasant discussion regarding upcharges -- I experienced no such discussion.
I will likely repeat next month.
Happy Holidays. Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
12-18-18 12:30 #11992Senior Member

Posts: 73Mia.
I have seen her. Location has plenty of parking. She has an awesome body, even more so for her age and having children. Massage was okay, but not very therapeutic. Flip was great. Allows full access roaming / fingering. Didn't try for anything else. Finished with a HJ. Would highly recommend. Might be a lot of fun for $$.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 11:26 #11991Senior Member

Posts: 61I can't help but laugh at one of her butt picture which has a clear toilet seat mark on it. It's like she just got up from her toilet and took this butt pictures. Call me a perfectionist, I just can't bear to see this sort of carelessness on any marketing material.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 07:00 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 560Mia Simone.
https://miasimone3.wixsite.com/miasimone
Has anyone seen Mia? She lives close by and want $$ for an erotic nude massage. Not sure if I want to take the plunge or not.
Thanks,
-
12-18-18 02:44 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 404Linda's location
My B! I was just going off of what I overheard Ivy tell someone on the phone.
Originally Posted by Mustang946
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 22:43 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 377Name would be nice.
So most Thai's that I've met have been dark haired. Any more details such as name, location, link, etc. ?
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 20:39 #11987Senior Member

Posts: 70Questions arise
". a dark haired Thai" eh, well that's different. Ha. Jk.
Couple questions come to mind immediately, if I may.
1. was this an independent provider? My guess is yes but confirming.
2. was the additional. 40 a tip, and if so for what? If she's an independent as I suspect, then wouldn't the added. 4 represent some sort of expanded menu offering?
3. Piggybacking on question 2, are additional menu offerings available?
Thank you for your review, I'm just trying to learn a little more as independent Thai providers are my sweet spot these days.
Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 18:07 #11986Senior Member

Posts: 70Ivy dreaming
It's funny, I've had that exact same dream. And thankfully it keeps recurring She's a winner and a spinner!
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 17:10 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 169Thai. Fairfax
Had a dream where a dark haired Thai gave a mixed massage. Oil for a few minutes then switched to acupressure points using her elbow and fingers. In the dream I just went with the flow. It was different and excellent.
On the flip a little discussion. YMMV. $. 2 + . 4.
Definitely worth a repeat.
-
12-17-18 14:47 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 258Linda / Coco is currently managing / working at King (formerly Jing) Spa in Alexandria.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:46 #11983Regular Member

Posts: 2Ok experience at ST
Well after all the rave reviews I read here I decided to give ST a try. Their listed phone number does not work but I decided to just show up. It was easy enough to find and even though I found parking on the road and had to pay a meter that was the only open spot so YMMV.
Mamasan was really old and barely spoke English she did ask me if I have been there before and I said yes even though I have not been there before she heard and left.
Than after a few minutes an oldish Chinese lady walked in she may have been in her early 40's I am really bad with telling age from face. She had a small dress on and had a lot of make up. She said her name was sue. I paid 60 for the hour and she took that and left. After she came back she asked me if I wanted the TS and I said yes. So she had me take off my clothes and I think she was trying to call me baby but she barely spoke any English and had a very thick accent so I chose to accept the word as baby. She was very affectionate and TS was a good experience she kept me from slipping off at one point. It was as my first TS. Any way she did a good job and washed everything.
Than she led ne back in the room and started the massage. Which was without any oil and was mediocre. Than came the flip and she asked me if I wanted the massage every where I said yes. She than pointed to her mouth and down south and asked me which one. I was not really attracted to her but I ended up saying down south. She than asked for how much I want to tip I had no idea what parlors cost in this area so I said I have given 140 in the past she said no can you do some more and I told her that is all I had. She said fine went out and came back a min later took off her clothes she had smooth skin but had some belly not huge but not a flat tummy. She got on top and started the hockey pokey and than a min later she got a condom and put it on with her mouth and gave a semi decent CBJ. After another few min she squatted and rode. 2 min later she asked if I wanted to be on top and I said no she did not like that as I could tell it was putting strain on her knees so I helped her by putting my hands and helping her move. I for some reason did not last very long I normally can go for an hour with women I am attracted to but I finished quick she was relieved. She was surprised and happy that I was done she got off and got a hot towel and cleaned the area and she alos took another hot towel and cleaned my face and hands. After cleaning she kissed Jr. Couple of times just to say thank you I guess gave me a good chuckle any way after it was done she asked me to get dressed and left the room. I was born rushed I got dressed and walked out she was in another bathroom washing something she came by and asked me if I wanted water and even though I said I didn't want it she gave me the bottle and I accepted it language was def. A barrier after the water bottle she walked me through the double doors and send me on my marry way. Over all an OK experience but I like tall skinny women if she happens to be Chinese that would be cherry on top and yes they are out there just have to find them. Not going to repeat with Sue.










Reply With Quote





