Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 888 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1910

    Who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Damm, I hope she's for real.
    I'm not really offering to TOFTT here but I did take 15 minutes to message her and ask if she liked BBFS or creampies and she said for $. 6 you can CIP I'm not driving to Seneca to see someone from STG that won't even show her face and has 0 reviews, though. Keep us informed if someone sees her.

  2. #1909

    Nice ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Any intell. I would appreciate.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/565254070532

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    Damm, I hope she's for real.

  3. #1908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I would have had the same reaction. Counter with 100.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the Blond Vixen and enquired about an hour in-call and requested both a relaxing massage and FS with an option. She stated $$. 5. Uh, no way on God's green earth!

    SCanyon.

  4. #1907

    Maria / Leanna

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman does anyone have any intell?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/193648294454

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    Check for her on the Best BBBJ thread. There are some posts about her on there.

  5. #1906

    Or this on in Clemson

    Any intell. I would appreciate.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/565254070532

    Thanks,

    Stixx.

  6. #1905

    Curious about that one too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman does anyone have any intell?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/193648294454

    Thanks,

    Stixx.
    Saw that one just a few minutes ago, and got on here to look for reviews.

    Thinking about getting in touch with her myself, but almost looks TGTBT.

  7. #1904

    Any intell

    Hello gentleman does anyone have any intell?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/193648294454

    Thanks,

    Stixx.

  8. #1903

    Blond Vixen, I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a HH massage and BBBJ for a $. Her mouth skills are not bad, but her massage is totally amateurish. I actually had some upper back pain which I was hoping to get smoothed out, but she half-assedly rubbed some baby oil and scratched at it before moving on to the finale. She kept talking about her BF coming back, and that I should wear my pants during the massage. She even dressed up at the final leg of the massage, wouldn't even let me touch her. Apparently he doesn't approve her side hustle of cleaning pipes. Not a pleasant experience, complete mood killer. I understand not being a pro and doing it for the money till your BF gets a job (at least that's her story), but at least do a good job and pretend to be into it.
    I contacted the Blond Vixen and enquired about an hour in-call and requested both a relaxing massage and FS with an option. She stated $$. 5. Uh, no way on God's green earth!

    SCanyon.

  9. #1902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Oh sorry brother! We have had polar opposite experiences. I've never had a massage from her, as I would expect the quality of service you described. When we were going at it, I kept telling her I wanted her boyfriend to watch us and I think that got her super hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a HH massage and BBBJ for a $. Her mouth skills are not bad, but her massage is totally amateurish. I actually had some upper back pain which I was hoping to get smoothed out, but she half-assedly rubbed some baby oil and scratched at it before moving on to the finale. She kept talking about her BF coming back, and that I should wear my pants during the massage. She even dressed up at the final leg of the massage, wouldn't even let me touch her. Apparently he doesn't approve her side hustle of cleaning pipes. Not a pleasant experience, complete mood killer. I understand not being a pro and doing it for the money till your BF gets a job (at least that's her story), but at least do a good job and pretend to be into it.

  10. #1901
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lit79  [View Original Post]
    Hey, haven't been on here for a while. Was just wondering if Jewel was still out there. I trusts her and a few others and was hope I could get in touch with her again. If anyone knows how to contact here please meet me.

    Thanks.
    Sorry I would like for you to message me.

  11. #1900

    Blonde Vixen

    I saw her for a HH massage and BBBJ for a $. Her mouth skills are not bad, but her massage is totally amateurish. I actually had some upper back pain which I was hoping to get smoothed out, but she half-assedly rubbed some baby oil and scratched at it before moving on to the finale. She kept talking about her BF coming back, and that I should wear my pants during the massage. She even dressed up at the final leg of the massage, wouldn't even let me touch her. Apparently he doesn't approve her side hustle of cleaning pipes. Not a pleasant experience, complete mood killer. I understand not being a pro and doing it for the money till your BF gets a job (at least that's her story), but at least do a good job and pretend to be into it.

  12. #1899
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Jewel

    Hey, haven't been on here for a while. Was just wondering if Jewel was still out there. I trusts her and a few others and was hope I could get in touch with her again. If anyone knows how to contact here please meet me.

    Thanks.

  13. #1898
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that was active a while back and got good reviews from the Greek loving mongers?
    That's the same girl. She operates out of Anderson at times and will let you drop a load in her ass for an upcharge.

  14. #1897

    The Magnificent Montana

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/015254247467

    After looking through the several positive reviews of you fine gentleman I settled on Montana for an outcall to me. I must say, she was absolutely amazing. She is a very attractive lady with perfect curves that I love. We started out with her giving me a full body rub with baby oil at my request. Eventually her hands turned into her entire body, mouth, lips, pussy, ect grinding on my back side. There is nothing fake with this lady, you know from the start she loves what she does and she loves sex. She finally got to a point where she grabbed my hand and had me touching her nipples then down to her extremely wet pussy. At that point, I couldn; t take it anymore. I grabbed her and threw her on her back. Went for a DATY that was oh so sweet. She tasted amazing. The rest was all an extended blur that went from missionary, to deep pounding with her legs over my shoulders, to doggystyle, to 69, the lazy dog, to reverse cowgirl, to her asking me to be in her ass, slow anal, to me standing by the bed with doggy for a magnificent finish. There was rest inbetween at some points and some amazing DFK. I highly recommend. No drama and no demons. Just a sweet woman that loves to fuck. I will see her again.

  15. #1896

    Sasha in TR.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...334&cityid=408

    Petite blonde who pressed my buttons quite nicely. Ad says she has a house, but due to some room mate issues, she was staying at a tidy motel. Damage was $$ for a full hour. Everything was covered, but quite enjoyable. I thought I was TOFTT, but she has been mentioned in this forum previously. I saw no red flags and would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape