Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3700

  2. #3699

    Sexi Lexi

    An old BP favorite is back in the business, tattooed Lexi. I hadn't seen her in years, so I decided to give her a call. She's hosting in a duplex in Riverwest in a strange living situation. There are obviously kids on the first floor, a dude on the second, and she hosts in a makeshift bedroom in the attic. She's very affordable, and she's down for pretty much anything, more than likely in relation to how much she's jonesing.

    The downside is that she's probably one of the most unreliable girls to text. You want to see her, call her. She's incredibly attractive and fun.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/507134156143

  3. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoArk7  [View Original Post]
    Redundant but still in Hope's of getting in touch with ocon from the back chic of anyones willing to share info (if she's open to new clients).

    Seems anytime I catch a link it's already down.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have a few recent numbers for her if you or anyone else who wants them.

  4. #3697

    Lynn Fairview

    Recently saw that Lynn posted on STG, so reached out and got everything arranged. I thought she was going to blow me off because I asked more questions than one usually does because I was a bit skeptical. She was good about. Felt skeptical because I know she's in the $$$ range and usually doesn't post but when I reached out I inquired for a hh and she went with it! Glad I saw her, has a great altered rack and went through BBBJ, mish, doggy, standing doggy, lazy doggy. You get the picture! This lady really enjoys what she does, and does it well. She has some baby damage but all that fades away once your strapped in and begin the ride! Enjoy and as always be safe fellas.

  5. #3696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoArk7  [View Original Post]
    Redundant but still in Hope's of getting in touch with ocon from the back chic of anyones willing to share info (if she's open to new clients).

    Seems anytime I catch a link it's already down.

    Thanks in advance.
    You arent missing out on anything! She was unreliable, would ghost you after you drove all the way there, to a of rules, all things that have been discussed. I've heard other things as well, but I ought not to speak to those as I can only verify what I've experienced.

  6. #3695

    Ocon

    Redundant but still in Hope's of getting in touch with ocon from the back chic of anyones willing to share info (if she's open to new clients).

    Seems anytime I catch a link it's already down.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #3694

    Standard with limited options

    Was able to link up with Lexi over the weekend. Someone had posted on her recently and decided to reach out, usually avoid the ones "new to town" etc just for personal reasons on the cautious side.

    Not bad but certainly not great. Likely won't repeat, better options out there but she was wallet friendly to work with a qv. Handy to get me going for a cover. No BJ but didn't asked, the slow start just didn't assume she was up for it and didn't expect it to be good if she didn't want to. Covered up, went mish. Asked for doggy and said she had a cyst or something and basically that was the only option. No interaction other than some light moans and basically just pumped to dump and go. Really not a great experience.

    Apartment near tosa, said her mom and niece were home also and it was okay that they were also providers. Photos look like her profile in the face but those are definitely her dolled up for work (said she's a dancer). May have a better experience than I.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/968399830172

    Be good, be safe fellas.

  8. #3693

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago in Waukegan. Her tits are nice, but that's about all the good that I can say about her. She was very mechanical and not into it. I did get a whiff of a bad smell from her pussy. I just had her finish me off with a BJ. I will never repeat.

  9. #3692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Wasnt Impressed

    I'm sure she's been reviewed before as she's been around a while. But took the plunge and gave her a try. Starting with positives: pics are real, or a close likeness. She has a great, athletic body. Amazing ass. Clean incall, safe location downtown. She's a sweet girl with no signs of drug abuse. Negatives: not a great BJ. Doesn't like doing hhr appts (even though she posts she does), and overall just an average experience. YMMV but. I know there are better options at that price point.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/132325518853

  10. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a couple of months ago, then tried to see her a couple of weeks later. No reply, guess that phone number went dead. Just contacted her about setting something up and she flaked on replying.

    Is she still lactating?
    She sure is. Had some in my coffee this morning. She is so fun.

  11. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one recently. Has a very tight body with the cutest little titties I have ever seen. She says she is 22 but IMHO she could be younger. Not much of a personality but I was there for that. I think her pics are accurate, Although her face is a little different than the pics. Seemed a little shy or nervous, says she is fairly new and doesn't do this much. Didn't see any user marks either. Stays with another provider named kandi, whom I have seen also. Very receptive to daty, and kitty was tight and wet. Someone said there was an odor which I didn't detect. Someone also talked about a southern accent, I did find that, it comes out when she gets excited. Bb is an option if desired. Overall nice time, would probably repeat.

    Ace out.

    P.S. Her titties are worth admission price. If you just look at them you wouldn't think she was close to 22.

    Keep your stick on the ice.
    Well I tried to see her recently. Texted her. She responded. Asked for address (I can't stand it when these idiots do this) and she says go to a certain landmark and text her when I get there and then she will give me the address. I get to the landmark and text her and nothing. Try several more times and dead air. These ho's always complain that us mongers waste their time. Be prepared that this ho will waste your time. Luckily I got ahold of Violet. So not a complete waste of my time. I would avoid Nikki.

  12. #3689

    Angel rose.

    Tried to see this one a few weeks ago. Motel in a crappy part of town and her thugs harassed me trying to get me to say I was a cop. Worst experience so far. I recommend staying away.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/466016572240

  13. #3688

    Bb

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #3687

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MackMack355  [View Original Post]
    Miss Loddie Jones is a complete d / d free provider, she doesn't even drink. I've known her for 9 years and have been seeing her regularly across the map as she moves around. Worth the drive time and worth the booking process. She uses multiple numbers but has never made me question my safety. A++ lady for sure.
    For the self-review loddie. lol.

  15. #3686

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape