Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13918
-
12-17-18 12:57 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 2464I am suspicious.
Let's see, 72 reviews in six months, all very good, on a girl that is overpriced? THAT is too good to be true.
Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple
[View Original Post]
I am suspicious.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
12-17-18 08:24 #3582Regular Member

Posts: 24Get a Girl to your room
So first time visiting Vegas and I am curious about those get a girl to your room trucks because I kept seeing them driving up and down the strip. Wondered if anyone ever called the number or booked a girl because I fell like it's just a big trap.
-
12-17-18 00:04 #3581Regular Member

Posts: 4Why do you say you shouldn't take the free ride to the brothel? How much have you paid on average at Sherris?
Originally Posted by Brccfp02
[View Original Post]
I want to see Sunny Lane, but haven't heard back on my email yet.
-
12-16-18 22:23 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 7805 bills for an average looking girl isn't TGTBT. You think all 72 reviews are fake?
Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 18:10 #3579Regular Member

Posts: 3Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
-
12-16-18 14:24 #3578Senior Member

Posts: 434Jenny
About Jenny. Went to check her out 2-3 years ago, took one look and said "who are you, ah, no thank you" then turned around and left.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
I see she's still using the same pictures, 2 years ago they were very very old. 300 that's pretty funny!
-
12-16-18 07:47 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 188Brothels
I've had a lot of success at brothels. But lately have been seeing past brothel ladies that are now working independently. They are expensive and even the ones that went independent are too. I would much rather see paying for a independent lady. I've never had a dark room experience. Word to the wise never take the "free" ride made that mistake my first trip out. I've had 2 party's at Sherris since then one being a two girl party.
Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 12:34 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 1482Case of GPS.
Wow, she gave you an example of her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Good for you for staying "high ground," and not replying to her. Its funny that she has GPS when she also has a butter face. LOL.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:09 #3575Senior Member

Posts: 1286Even in Vegas.
That's not $300 action. I KNOW some in LV that might be considered still a good value at 300. She's def not in that league.
Better money in pocket than wasted.
HH, SS,
-SH.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 08:17 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 300I'll just copy and paste what I posted a bit ago.
Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745
[View Original Post]
"As has been noted elsewhere many times on this site, legal brothels are very pricey -- you not only tend to have to pay a few hundred mininum, you also only get basic service: no BBBJ (not allowed), rarely DATY, very rarely kissing. On top of the fact you have to travel all the way, don't even know what you're getting until you get there (AND they make you pick in a somewhat dark room), well I assume you can figure out what I'm getting at. ".
-
12-15-18 03:28 #3573Senior Member

Posts: 152Looks to match the attitude.
Looks to match the attitude for sure.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 20:10 #3572Senior Member

Posts: 444https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908
I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.
Contacted this one and asked for rates.
"My donations are 300 hr".
I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".
Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".
I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.
Stay classy girl!!
-
12-14-18 16:02 #3571Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27741333/7095
80 for 20.
Nice, friendly girl.
Huge natural funbags.
Legs a bit stubbly.
Everything covered.
So-so blowy.
She didn't want to do it in certain positions and sofa was tiny.
Then came a bit of rushing.
While I liked her personality and huge tits, I probably won't repeat.
-
12-14-18 12:37 #3570Senior Member

Posts: 209They were the same for me as well
JackHolly,
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
Her rates were the same for me as well. $140 for HH. Only thing I can think of is maybe since MS is a LV local, when she sees a local number she lower her rates hoping for more repeats from locals. I could be wrong. Now as far as repspnse back both times I saw her she replied with 15-20 min each time. Don't let that deter you though still have not found anyone close to her experience out here on the east coast.
-
12-14-18 06:54 #3569Senior Member

Posts: 61Brothels as an alternative?
I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere. Any info on heading out of town to one of the brothels? Worth it? Costs? Any insight would be appreciated for a first-timer.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




