Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 732 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1161

    SA backdoor

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylish  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I'm pasting a link below that (hopefully) provides a quicker way to get to the post with the back door instructions.

    It's worth pointing out that you can't respond to the messages, you can only read them. And it's not very user friendly. But if you left a bunch of feelers just before your paid membership expired, then you can at least go check the responses without having to upgrade again. SA will probably find out about this soon enough and close the back door though.
    I posted the thread breadcrumbs last weekend.

  2. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    For giggles try searching for "sexual" in profile text. I've blocked over 300 profiles.

    "I am looking for someone to help open my mind to new ideas for my art and new experiences. I am not in favor of anything sexual but I am here to make new friends and form a cordial relationship. ".

    "Monthly allowance, someone seeking a platonic relationship. ".

    "Not really looking for anything sexual right now; just looking for someone that'll listen when I speak. ".

    "I'm looking for more of a non sexual sugar baby-sugar daddy relationship. ".

    If this were a real life meet up of two adults on a first date and the girl says "Just so you know we're never having sex this is a non-sexual relationship" how many of us would just stand up and leave?

    How many lonely rich guys are there out there who want to pay to spend time listening to this drivel? "Help you open your mind to art and new experiences?" Seriously? Read a book or go to a museum.

    Though I will say I do appreciate the honesty it helps me get through their profiles quickly and not waste any time on them.
    They may or may not mean the platonic, non sexual, etc for relationships. They could be posting that up in case someone they know sees them on the site, they would be covered.

    Just my. 02 cents, I have not contacted any of the girls that post those things but may throw a message out to them and see what happens.

  3. #1159

    SA Hack

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    Can you point us to the hack?
    Here's the note from the guy in NC. It works but is a little complicated. I had best results in Chrome.

    I'm a programmer, and I spend a good portion of my time doing web development. I've noted that SA has been rewriting portions of their site from a traditional "click link, wait for server return the new page" style to a "single-page application" approach. Turns out that due to some rather silly programming choices on their part, it's actually possible to view the text content of messages even if you don't have premium time enabled.

    It involves opening up your browser's "development tools" window so you can inspect the contents of the page and the data being requested, and should work in either Chrome or Firefox.

    Log in to SA and go to your inbox. Right-click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect Element". The browser's dev tools should either pop up as a separate window, or as part of the main window. Click on the "network" tab in the dev tools. Then, back in the SA inbox screen, click on a conversation.

    If you go back to the "network" tab, you should see a list of all the data requests the SA page asked for from the server. One of them should look like "/ inbox? Page=1&limit=25". Click on that one. It'll show a bunch of technical details of some of the message headers.

    Now, look for a tab called "Response". If you click on that, you should see a tree with sections like "status", "message", "conversation", and "metadata". Expand "conversation" "messages" "data". You should see some numbered entries, 0 and up. Those represent each of the messages in the conversation, from both of you. (Side note: the "metadata" object has a whole bunch of info that they know about your own account. Some of it is info you entered yourself, like profile info. There's also things like "payments_total", which appears to be how much you've actually ever paid SA, unread message count, whether you're in the EU, and even fields labeled "has_under_age_punishment" and "has_unacknowledged_punishment". Very interesting.).

    Each message entry has a field called "body", which is the text that's shown in your inbox. If you've got premium active, it's the actual message text. If not, it's "Upgrade to read".

    Here's where they did something silly. They send back the text that should be shown, but *they also send back the original text too*. So, even if the "body" field says "Upgrade to read", the "original_body" field shows the actual no-kidding message that was sent. You can inspect each of the messages that was received, and effectively read the conversation.

  4. #1158

    Link to the hack?

    Can you point us to the hack?

    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    So a bit ago someone posted in the Richmond Virginia about the coding and finding the messages. Well the girls do in fact get your messages. And they send their numbers. It worked. I beat the system. Spread the word. Screw them bastards and their 90 $ fee LOL.

  5. #1157

    Non-Sexual

    For giggles try searching for "sexual" in profile text. I've blocked over 300 profiles.

    "I am looking for someone to help open my mind to new ideas for my art and new experiences. I am not in favor of anything sexual but I am here to make new friends and form a cordial relationship. ".

    "Monthly allowance, someone seeking a platonic relationship. ".

    "Not really looking for anything sexual right now; just looking for someone that'll listen when I speak. ".

    "I'm looking for more of a non sexual sugar baby-sugar daddy relationship. ".

    If this were a real life meet up of two adults on a first date and the girl says "Just so you know we're never having sex this is a non-sexual relationship" how many of us would just stand up and leave?

    How many lonely rich guys are there out there who want to pay to spend time listening to this drivel? "Help you open your mind to art and new experiences?" Seriously? Read a book or go to a museum.

    Though I will say I do appreciate the honesty it helps me get through their profiles quickly and not waste any time on them.

  6. #1156

    It works!

    So a bit ago someone posted in the Richmond Virginia about the coding and finding the messages. Well the girls do in fact get your messages. And they send their numbers. It worked. I beat the system. Spread the word. Screw them bastards and their 90 $ fee LOL.

  7. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Finally after 6 months of texting, talking and dicking me around I finally met this hot 50 yr old MILF last night. 60 for a blowjob. I'm banned from SA and can't get on to grab her link or screenshot her photo and get are messages but in short. We contacted first in July and been texting since then on and off and every time we make plans to meet she blows me off, excuses, doesn't text back so I eventually told her off in October. But we reconnected again late November because once I start something I want an end game to it so finally ended up doing it last night and well worth it. Doesn't look her age, nice body, blowjob was very good. I'll edit this post which a link once I sign up for SA again with another email for now still banned and off the site with no resolution in sight.
    Thanks for the report. Do you recall her username?

  8. #1154

    Met a MILF last night.

    Finally after 6 months of texting, talking and dicking me around I finally met this hot 50 yr old MILF last night. 60 for a blowjob. I'm banned from SA and can't get on to grab her link or screenshot her photo and get are messages but in short. We contacted first in July and been texting since then on and off and every time we make plans to meet she blows me off, excuses, doesn't text back so I eventually told her off in October. But we reconnected again late November because once I start something I want an end game to it so finally ended up doing it last night and well worth it. Doesn't look her age, nice body, blowjob was very good. I'll edit this post which a link once I sign up for SA again with another email for now still banned and off the site with no resolution in sight.

  9. #1153

    Magdalene

    She contacted me last Sat night requesting photos. No msg just a request. Usually say no msg no photos. So she asks if I'm busy. She staying in Revere at hotel. Wants me to come over. Get her to move to text. Wants $6. Leaving Sun morning. Partied on Fri so its a no go for me. Today, Mon, there a new post and a different pic. So hot. Be back in Feb.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d2b8...9-1d022a0151dc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Magdalene.jpg‎  

  10. #1152

    Lilly289.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRew  [View Original Post]
    Well from her pic she is probably a stripper. There's a lot of them on here. I'm seeing one today.

  11. #1151

    Sa

    I love these girls on sa who say "I'm not an escort". No shit. Then why are you here? Aren't there enough guys trying to hit on you at work? Oh wait, I forgot, you don't have a job! LOL.

    It's because they don't sell pussy to ANYBODY, they only sell pussy to guys who are gullible enough to buy the "I'm not an escort so you have to pay me a LOT more money than you would pay an escort" line. The funny part is how many guys absolutely fall for it because they desperately want to believe they aren't a john.

    A2

  12. #1150

    Jessi

    She is at best a gold digger. At worst a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel05  [View Original Post]
    Something doesn't seems kosher with this one, just not sure. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/171b8...3-bbf88329590b

  13. #1149

    Brandons House

    For the guys that got banned, see where all your stolen money goes LOL.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUyffWR19Hg

  14. #1148

  15. #1147

    New SA Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimXuper90  [View Original Post]
    LOL, . Sorry, LOL.

    These sites are owned by the money sucking jokers.

    I haven't signed up for another premium account since they banned me last time.
    Because of all this BS with banning and shit I now have about 10 prewritten messages I use to get them over to text. None of the messages mention sex or intimacy. I now say "romance". And it seems to be working. Haven't gotten banned (again). But what a bunch of horse shit if you ask me. I'm kind of hoping SA dies and some other cooler site emerges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape