Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7371
-
12-17-18 19:12 #441Senior Member

Posts: 61I third this, but I'm thinking that her return is as real as Libby's passing.
Originally Posted by FTD247
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 19:04 #440Senior Member

Posts: 695Well if a revived from dead girl is on your bucket list, here's your chance. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rubicon666
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 18:08 #439Senior Member

Posts: 76Marilyn
I also talked to her. She is fine and not at motel 6 anymore.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 10:24 #438Senior Member

Posts: 667Alex / Christina
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/616002766421
Saw Christina a few weeks ago, nice and pretty provider. Slimmer in person and great personality. Rates:80,100, 120. BBBJ and CFS offered. I forgot to ask about Greek but other mongers have confirmed. She spoke of rooming with another girl, but I never saw her. Can confirm that she has a Latino pimp. Saw him walking down and speaking on the phone as I got in but I was neither confronted nor felt any kind of danger. Room is discreet but smells of cigarette so beware of the smell. Alex is a trustworthy provider and I had a great time. I would repeat and recommend her for any mongers that are nearby or looking for new experiences.
-
12-17-18 08:18 #437Senior Member

Posts: 61The old tell people my friend is dead after a falling out trick.
-
12-16-18 18:50 #436Senior Member

Posts: 101Marilyn
So I talked to her. Seems her friend Kiana has been spreading rumors about her death. This shit is fucked. I for one think it's all just a matter of time with these girls. Either crack or dope seems to be the only reason 95% of these girls end up there seeking arrangements is where you find girls who don't have habits. They got problems for sure. But rare is the crack and junk issues these motel and street girls have. Stay safe guys. We all have our own addiction to girls. Seeing girls who have drug issues has been a big moral quandary for me for years. I don't blame anyone for the struggles they have. Some people are dealt very different hands than others. But geez. This shit has had me rethinking a lot about how bad this shit is.
-
12-16-18 13:03 #435Senior Member

Posts: 50Libby
What a tragedy. I knew Libby when she was brand new to the area, 2 years ago. Her addiction was clearly what made her stay in the lifestyle. She was a diamond in the ruff and always enjoyable. She was always smiling during our time together. Once we did an overnight stay for no extra charge because she liked me. I saw her get her fix in the morning and was unable to do anything to convince her otherwise. True to being honest and trustworthy, none of the large sums of cash disappeared from my pockets that night. This was back right after she parted ways with Chelsea, the girl before Kiana.
She had been sent away by her family within the past year to a mandatory detox but seemed resentful about it instead of trying to get clean. I asked her about the pregnancy rumors and she laughed them off. I'm not sure about sideofirish's story about a baby. I'd love to know when that was if you could post or pm me. I saw her roomies tearful, if not brief, post on FB saying that when she woke up her friend was gone. But I thought she meant that she physically left, not died. I wonder whose baby it was, if the story is true, and when it happened. For all I know it could be mine. In the last few months she became more withdrawn and, even though she long ago gave me her long standing room number with permission to just pop in whenever, I just don't like to roll that way for all sorts of reasons. I wish I had since I literally messaged her the day before she passed. Maybe I could have saved her this time. Unfortunately she seems to have been destined for this type of end. I hope they bust her dealer tho I suspect her roommate probably cleaned things up before the cops or whoever got there. This one right here hits hard.
Rest In Peace sweet angelxxoxoxo.
-
12-16-18 12:31 #434Senior Member

Posts: 559Overdosed Provider
That's pretty messed up information about Marilyn. I saw her once in a crappy notel in Holyoke. I did see track marks on her arms which she tried to hide. They know the risks and so should we. Still a tragedy all around. Meanwhile the pharmaceutical companies that started this plague are becoming enormously wealthy. And the scum doctors who prescribed the poison to people in the first place. It's always been about money. Our government is too weak or involved financially to do anything about it.
Sadly it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Just look at the statistics Garthy provided. And bear in mind that's just from the state of Massachusetts. Times those numbers by 50 and you'll see how truly horrible this situation is. Be safe!
Peace.
-
12-16-18 08:46 #433Senior Member

Posts: 375Veronica starr
She has moved from Hartford where she is a SW. Got a phone. Now charging way more than a month ago when you could have picked her up on main st. She has videos. Pornub. Type in Hartford. She has a dragon tattoo on the side of her face.
Be safe.
-
12-16-18 02:10 #432Senior Member

Posts: 1659All on Mass. Gov
Here ya go:
Mass (2017 data) 2061.
Holyoke (2017) 13.
-
12-16-18 01:11 #431Senior Member

Posts: 101She was 23. She had a child while on the needle. He was adopted. This shit is beyond sad that it's so blind to the world. I wonder how many overdoses happened this year in Holyoke alone. She knew the risks. They all do. Be careful out there everyone.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 00:15 #430Senior Member

Posts: 178Strange
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/055547024746
Her ad was just posted on STG about 25 minutes ago.
Anyone could have posted it I guess.
I did notice that her ad on Friday night was changed from what she had been using for the past few months.
RIP Libby.
-
12-16-18 00:15 #429Senior Member

Posts: 29Marilyn?
That's so sad, but is this happened yesterday who is posting for her ads on stg? I mean who over is going to go is going to know that's not the person.
Stay safe.
-
12-15-18 22:09 #428Senior Member

Posts: 1659Also Disturbing
That it does not even make the news!
"The new normal" is so blase' that a 21 - 24 yo girl's death doesn't even matter.
Let's put on some more weather, Channel 22!
So sad, but we also know how she fed her habit.
Awful all the way around.
-
12-15-18 21:14 #427Senior Member

Posts: 61It's disturbing news like this the new normal.











Reply With Quote




