Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 27136
-
12-16-18 20:39 #886Senior Member

Posts: 160What's the usual damage at tlc?
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 19:54 #885Banned Member

Posts: 16[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Wow, you almost lasted two months this time.
A2
-
12-16-18 18:44 #884Senior Member

Posts: 416[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-16-18 16:51 #883Senior Member

Posts: 329She had a tough year. Some problems may affect even the most optimistic person.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 13:14 #882Regular Member

Posts: 1Hello!
I'll be in town for the next week and I was wondering if someone could send me some suggestions to visit in Manhattan. Really appreciate the help.
-
12-16-18 03:29 #881Senior Member

Posts: 362It's not at all, but I'm sure she would prefer if her clients didn't disclose anything themselves. On her escorting website, she seems to be a bit secretive about it, I'd imagine for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by AgentChan
[View Original Post]
You'd think she would have chosen a harder to find pseudonym, but hey, it's her life.
-
12-16-18 01:09 #880Banned Member

Posts: 65This comment you made doesn't really make sense. "Best face forward" "don't' judge her. Hard to smile"? What are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 23:03 #879Senior Member

Posts: 602Ingrid
Anyone have a link to her?
Originally Posted by Ericcn
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 21:13 #878Senior Member

Posts: 702She's not that open about it. In fact, I've heard that if you ask her booker about it, she'll hang up on you. But, Ashley is well-known on the boards for allowing it so I don't see discussing it to be a problem.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 21:10 #877Senior Member

Posts: 702As with many women who offer BBFS, it's a YYMV thing. She needs to feel safe doing it. If you show up drunk or high, or have track marks, or she thinks you might have something, or there's something else suspicious about you, or she just plain doesn't like you, she may not be willing to do BBFS. I've seen that happen before. Women that I've gotten BBFS from without any question have refused it from others, and vice versa. It's all about her assessment of you, your attitude, your looks, and a gut feeling she has. Look at other messages in this thread of people who say they got BBFS from Gaga but others saying they didn't. It's the same thing. It's always a YMMV situation and with some it varies more than with others.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
That's yet another reason I'm hesitant to mention porn stars who I've had BBFS with without their permission. They may have done it with me because of how we met, recommendations from mutual friends, or the fact that she liked me but she wouldn't necessarily do it with everyone (or anyone else) who books a session.
-
12-15-18 21:04 #876Senior Member

Posts: 702I'm not into anal so I didn't even try.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 21:03 #875Senior Member

Posts: 702She didn't ask me for any paperwork. She has hers available if you want to see it.
Originally Posted by Tanatloc
[View Original Post]
I don't know what she allows during a hh session since I went for a full hour.
-
12-15-18 20:49 #874Senior Member

Posts: 256Her modeling name and twitter and Facebook isn't hard at all to find.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 19:57 #873Senior Member

Posts: 329Ashley
I had had amazing experiences with her over tje year. So far 2018 was very difficult one her. You can put your best face forward but in some situation it is hard to smile. Don't judge her.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 18:48 #872Senior Member

Posts: 362She does model and has been on several magazines. Once she's comfortable enough with you, she'll share her modeling name and you can look up her Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Originally Posted by Passports
[View Original Post]
Admittedly, when you look at her pictures from her younger years, it seems she hasn't aged too well. Also, she's dealing with a lot of stressful personal issues which she's mentioned with her more regular clients, so that's got to be taking a toll on her as well.












Reply With Quote





