Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 37369
-
12-16-18 14:13 #9169Senior Member

Posts: 47Ebony monae
This was my second time seeing her. The first was probably a year ago. We lined up a car date as she didn't have a room yesterday. Opted for a covered BJ but bare seemed to be on the table. Asked her if she was ok with a bit of involvement on my part in the BJ and she said that was ok so long as it wasn't too rough and if I was willing to give a little more. She was sweet and seemed eager to please. Exact details of donation were not discussed till after. She asked for. 8 due to the extra involvement and I was cool with that. Normal CBJ damage would be less and she did a great job guys. For those who don't know her she is AA with a / b tits. Operates near bells road. Decent lady.
-
12-16-18 13:54 #9168Senior Member

Posts: 486Kayla
Last I saw her a year ago she was rude rushed and tried to upsell a BJ. Avoid.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:57 #9167Senior Member

Posts: 1084Same here. Nice sweet girl. Was on Willis Rd right off 95 a week ago. She didn't have any lube, so anal using spit was snug and I finished very quick. I didn't find her attractive, but very nice.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 10:30 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 169Lola vid
That's not her.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 08:49 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 172Kayla or Kaylo
Any information on this one.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
-
12-16-18 07:39 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 291Can I get some info?
Pm if you wish.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:56 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 580Hailey
Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 18:40 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 14:52 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 368Hailey
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:55 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 435In my opinion some mongers might agree with me if I spend 160 tokens for 30 min it better be ANYTHING GOES also I get as many pops you can do as well In the session I'm going to get ALL my money's worth lol.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:40 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 348I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:25 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 242Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 12:31 #9157Banned Member

Posts: 242I found this doing a Lolabunny search with a Y.
Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640
TMC.
-
12-15-18 10:48 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 169Tiffany
Ad is down. Can you post or PM the number and pic?
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 169Chesapeake Lola
I follow her on snap. She says she only does videos now with a dedicated stunt cock 🤣. Saw her for $. 5 before that. Her video prices are crazy but she swears people buy them. More power to them.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




