Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 18236
-
12-18-18 11:17 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 48Tara and Niki
Does anyone have any info for this Tara and Niki. Sounds amazing. Wondering if it is the Tara and Niki that used to work together in winter park. Someone please share some info.
-
12-18-18 10:42 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 968Thanks orlo69 for the update. She is moving, right. That's why I didn't get any response when I tried contacting her.
I want to get her in my checklist before I go on cruise. Hope she answers my text.
NB1.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 09:58 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 255Nikki
Shout out to BBC386 for the digits. Visited Nikki last week at her Orange City incall. Great find. Cute, nice body and personality. Stick to her business hours and be polite, she will treat you right.
-
12-17-18 15:17 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 145Dolly
Info or link where we can find her.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:56 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 217Dolly
Met Dolly about a month ago for lunch then went back to her house for dessert. She is a nice young lady please treat her right.
Originally Posted by BBC386
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 14:34 #4416Banned Member

Posts: 606WS Dolly
Told me to tell you fellas to come and get it.
-
12-16-18 13:18 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 37Sabrina not the teenage witch but got Tricks
I don't get an opportunity to participate in the hobby often. When I do participate I prefer a UTR. I also like quality. No chics with bad teeth or no teeth at all, or look like they just came from their dealer LOL Well, I have been trying to meet with Sabrina four weeks but could not get our schedules to match. The moons align yesterday and she text me out of the blue. I just happen to have some free time on my hands. She's not a spinner but she's nowhere near a BBW. See sexy smart and full GFE. Treat her well. And thanks to all of the other hobbyist that contribute to these post. Because I travel quite a bit icy the contributions another cities. Nobody has an active board like we do.
-
12-16-18 11:05 #4414Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Thank you.
You are always so much fun.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
Xoxo.
Sophia UTR.
-
12-16-18 10:43 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 51Kandi visit
I had the opportunity to see Kandi in Sanford earlier this week. Visits with her seem to get better the more often I see her. The thing that sets her apart is attitude: this MILF just completely gets into it. She loves it. Other reviews all hit the main points: multi orgasmic (she came at least 4 or 5 times in our session), squirter, huge tatas. I also love her BBBJCIM skills. Damn. Will drain you dry and look for more. And to affirm HeWolf's earlier comments, she does NOT offer BBFS.
She will leave the bed soaked if you know what you're doing, though. Know that she does have a lot of tats if that's not your thing. Go see her if the above hits your sweet spot.
FnG.
-
12-16-18 10:05 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 74Tara
Had a repeat performance with Tara, she is a lot of fun. Very GFE and a stacked body. Tara holds a conversation well and seems more like a GF than a provider.
-
12-15-18 16:46 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 1104If not BOGO, a really smart one would offer a rewards card where you'd get a free visit after so many stamps. Some AMPs actually do this.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 16:14 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 317Kortney question
Wow! But what are the rates of damage? If you see her twice in one day does she give a Buy One Get One free?
The doodle.
Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 15:04 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 10391974
Got to see Summer yesterday. 100% genuine. Thanks rich for the digits. Sweetheart inside and out. Treat this beautiful lady with respect. Highly recommend.
Sox.
-
12-15-18 12:21 #4408Banned Member

Posts: 242Excellent Christmas present.
Been seeing this MILF for months now and the attitude is as good as her performance. And I just love those firm naturals of hers.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-15-18 11:04 #4407Banned Member

Posts: 21Here is her ad and digits.
Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf
[View Original Post]
http://escortalligator.com.tampa.lis...post/26849228/












Reply With Quote





