Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 922 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 422 822 872 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 972 1022 ... LastLast
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 18236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4421

    Tara and Niki

    Does anyone have any info for this Tara and Niki. Sounds amazing. Wondering if it is the Tara and Niki that used to work together in winter park. Someone please share some info.

  2. #4420
    Thanks orlo69 for the update. She is moving, right. That's why I didn't get any response when I tried contacting her.

    I want to get her in my checklist before I go on cruise. Hope she answers my text.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful woman the other day. She was super busy moving, she told me her land lord asked her to move out because he was going to sell the condo she was renting and needed her out because he had to get some repairs and painting done. None the less she was able to make some time for me. As always she came in looking sexy as hell. Chatted for a while and then off to the races we go. DFK, k9, Mish side saddle. I pulled out and Sophia finished me with a nice sloppy BBBJCIM. Thank you Sophia!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #4419

    Nikki

    Shout out to BBC386 for the digits. Visited Nikki last week at her Orange City incall. Great find. Cute, nice body and personality. Stick to her business hours and be polite, she will treat you right.

  4. #4418

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Told me to tell you fellas to come and get it.
    Info or link where we can find her.

  5. #4417

    Dolly

    Met Dolly about a month ago for lunch then went back to her house for dessert. She is a nice young lady please treat her right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Told me to tell you fellas to come and get it.

  6. #4416

    WS Dolly

    Told me to tell you fellas to come and get it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5150.jpg‎   IMG_5149.jpg‎   IMG_5148.jpg‎   IMG_5147.jpg‎  

  7. #4415

    Sabrina not the teenage witch but got Tricks

    I don't get an opportunity to participate in the hobby often. When I do participate I prefer a UTR. I also like quality. No chics with bad teeth or no teeth at all, or look like they just came from their dealer LOL Well, I have been trying to meet with Sabrina four weeks but could not get our schedules to match. The moons align yesterday and she text me out of the blue. I just happen to have some free time on my hands. She's not a spinner but she's nowhere near a BBW. See sexy smart and full GFE. Treat her well. And thanks to all of the other hobbyist that contribute to these post. Because I travel quite a bit icy the contributions another cities. Nobody has an active board like we do.

  8. #4414
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this beautiful woman the other day. She was super busy moving, she told me her land lord asked her to move out because he was going to sell the condo she was renting and needed her out because he had to get some repairs and painting done. None the less she was able to make some time for me. As always she came in looking sexy as hell. Chatted for a while and then off to the races we go. DFK, k9, Mish side saddle. I pulled out and Sophia finished me with a nice sloppy BBBJCIM. Thank you Sophia!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    You are always so much fun.

    Thank you!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia UTR.

  9. #4413

    Kandi visit

    I had the opportunity to see Kandi in Sanford earlier this week. Visits with her seem to get better the more often I see her. The thing that sets her apart is attitude: this MILF just completely gets into it. She loves it. Other reviews all hit the main points: multi orgasmic (she came at least 4 or 5 times in our session), squirter, huge tatas. I also love her BBBJCIM skills. Damn. Will drain you dry and look for more. And to affirm HeWolf's earlier comments, she does NOT offer BBFS.

    She will leave the bed soaked if you know what you're doing, though. Know that she does have a lot of tats if that's not your thing. Go see her if the above hits your sweet spot.

    FnG.

  10. #4412

    Tara

    Had a repeat performance with Tara, she is a lot of fun. Very GFE and a stacked body. Tara holds a conversation well and seems more like a GF than a provider.

  11. #4411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Wow! But what are the rates of damage? If you see her twice in one day does she give a Buy One Get One free?

    The doodle.
    If not BOGO, a really smart one would offer a rewards card where you'd get a free visit after so many stamps. Some AMPs actually do this.

  12. #4410

    Kortney question

    Wow! But what are the rates of damage? If you see her twice in one day does she give a Buy One Get One free?

    The doodle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf  [View Original Post]
    Body: petite spinner. Bubble butt. Perky tits.

    Skills: BBBJ off the charts. She makes sounds I've never heard before.

    Scheduling: smooth and easy. Only in town on weekends. Alternates between here and Tampa. So be good to her and she'll be back.

    Personality: mega sweetheart.

    I've dreamt of her three times, twice in one day. She's remarkable guys.

    PM for digits.

  13. #4409

    1974

    Got to see Summer yesterday. 100% genuine. Thanks rich for the digits. Sweetheart inside and out. Treat this beautiful lady with respect. Highly recommend.

    Sox.

  14. #4408

    Excellent Christmas present.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    Great report Manu. Thanks to your great insights, Summer is going to the TOP of my list!.
    Been seeing this MILF for months now and the attitude is as good as her performance. And I just love those firm naturals of hers.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Summer.jpg‎  

  15. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccwdgaf  [View Original Post]
    Body: petite spinner. Bubble butt. Perky tits.

    Skills: BBBJ off the charts. She makes sounds I've never heard before.

    Scheduling: smooth and easy. Only in town on weekends. Alternates between here and Tampa. So be good to her and she'll be back.

    Personality: mega sweetheart.

    I've dreamt of her three times, twice in one day. She's remarkable guys.

    PM for digits.
    Here is her ad and digits.

    http://escortalligator.com.tampa.lis...post/26849228/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape