Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 37366
-
12-16-18 10:30 #9166Senior Member

Posts: 169Lola vid
That's not her.
Originally Posted by TittyManCam1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 08:49 #9165Senior Member

Posts: 172Kayla or Kaylo
Any information on this one.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2982269
-
12-16-18 07:39 #9164Senior Member

Posts: 291Can I get some info?
Pm if you wish.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-18 01:56 #9163Senior Member

Posts: 580Hailey
Agree, I got all three holes for 3 Jacksons, no rush and took direction well.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 18:40 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I can only speak for myself but I thought it was worth it but I also love her body type, she did however state that 69 was extra.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 14:52 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 368Hailey
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:55 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 435In my opinion some mongers might agree with me if I spend 160 tokens for 30 min it better be ANYTHING GOES also I get as many pops you can do as well In the session I'm going to get ALL my money's worth lol.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:40 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 348I haven't had a girl quote me under 160 for hh in a while. I just haven't been seeing anyone as I'm not paying that. Need to find more utr with the monkey. Miss the 30-40 dollars sessions.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 13:25 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 242Jazz quoted me 160 hh which is a bit steep for RVA. Is she worth the premium?
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 12:31 #9157Banned Member

Posts: 242I found this doing a Lolabunny search with a Y.
Not sure if its her or not but there's a resemblance. The chic in the video doesn't have the chest tat though.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/lola-bunny-3007640
TMC.
-
12-15-18 10:48 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 169Tiffany
Ad is down. Can you post or PM the number and pic?
Originally Posted by DooleyDoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 169Chesapeake Lola
I follow her on snap. She says she only does videos now with a dedicated stunt cock 🤣. Saw her for $. 5 before that. Her video prices are crazy but she swears people buy them. More power to them.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:41 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 1084That's good news and will be seeing her soon. Probably this coming week.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 10:36 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke
Just wanted to pass along news that some of you might be interested in Smoke no longer has a daytime job during the week. She said that she would be contacting member of who she had # for. I just knew that 2019 was going to be a good year!
-
12-15-18 09:01 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 182So where are the videos?
I searched for lolabunni but nothing came up for her.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





