Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 930 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 13940
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
    5 bills for an average looking girl isn't TGTBT. You think all 72 reviews are fake?

  2. #3589
    Is this girl real? She has a ton of reviews but her prices seem TGTBT.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas

  3. #3588

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!
    About Jenny. Went to check her out 2-3 years ago, took one look and said "who are you, ah, no thank you" then turned around and left.

    I see she's still using the same pictures, 2 years ago they were very very old. 300 that's pretty funny!

  4. #3587

    Brothels

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere. Any info on heading out of town to one of the brothels? Worth it? Costs? Any insight would be appreciated for a first-timer.

    Thanks.
    I've had a lot of success at brothels. But lately have been seeing past brothel ladies that are now working independently. They are expensive and even the ones that went independent are too. I would much rather see paying for a independent lady. I've never had a dark room experience. Word to the wise never take the "free" ride made that mistake my first trip out. I've had 2 party's at Sherris since then one being a two girl party.

  5. #3586

    Case of GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!
    Wow, she gave you an example of her Golden Pussy Syndrome. Good for you for staying "high ground," and not replying to her. Its funny that she has GPS when she also has a butter face. LOL.

  6. #3585

    Even in Vegas.

    That's not $300 action. I KNOW some in LV that might be considered still a good value at 300. She's def not in that league.

    Better money in pocket than wasted.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!

  7. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by ShapopoJoe9745  [View Original Post]
    I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere. Any info on heading out of town to one of the brothels? Worth it? Costs? Any insight would be appreciated for a first-timer.

    Thanks.
    I'll just copy and paste what I posted a bit ago.

    "As has been noted elsewhere many times on this site, legal brothels are very pricey -- you not only tend to have to pay a few hundred mininum, you also only get basic service: no BBBJ (not allowed), rarely DATY, very rarely kissing. On top of the fact you have to travel all the way, don't even know what you're getting until you get there (AND they make you pick in a somewhat dark room), well I assume you can figure out what I'm getting at. ".

  8. #3583

    Looks to match the attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!
    Looks to match the attitude for sure.

  9. #3582
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-es...as-vegas-25908

    I am always courteous with every woman I contact even if they become rude or obnoxious.

    Contacted this one and asked for rates.

    "My donations are 300 hr".

    I replied back "Sorry too much for me. ".

    Here is how she replied: "Figures much all you locals are the same cheap bastards you need to go and get a street hopker and get aids and die. ".

    I just didn't bother replying to that but wanted to let everyone know about how this one handles herself.

    Stay classy girl!!

  10. #3581
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27741333/7095

    80 for 20.

    Nice, friendly girl.

    Huge natural funbags.

    Legs a bit stubbly.

    Everything covered.

    So-so blowy.

    She didn't want to do it in certain positions and sofa was tiny.

    Then came a bit of rushing.

    While I liked her personality and huge tits, I probably won't repeat.

  11. #3580

    They were the same for me as well

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her this morning and got a reply saying she would be available today. I asked what her rates were, and 7 hours later, get a text saying it's 140 for 30 minutes or 180 for an hour.

    Not sure if those rates are her new rates or if it's just me.
    JackHolly,

    Her rates were the same for me as well. $140 for HH. Only thing I can think of is maybe since MS is a LV local, when she sees a local number she lower her rates hoping for more repeats from locals. I could be wrong. Now as far as repspnse back both times I saw her she replied with 15-20 min each time. Don't let that deter you though still have not found anyone close to her experience out here on the east coast.

  12. #3579

    Brothels as an alternative?

    I apologize if this should be posted elsewhere. Any info on heading out of town to one of the brothels? Worth it? Costs? Any insight would be appreciated for a first-timer.

    Thanks.

  13. #3578
    Being a local, volume-monger, I always look for the diamond in the rough, with inexpensive rates and let the tourists deal with the pricey ones.

    This isn't that but good value nonetheless.

    https://max80.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/27860108/

    40 for 30.

    Not the best neighborhood. Would not venture at night.

    Very nice, kind of shy girl.

    Nice ass and soft skin.

    Pretty good BBBJ.

    Pretty good covered sex.

    Nothing special but good value.

    Will repeat if short on dough.

  14. #3577

    420

    Hey,

    Out of curiosity, has anyone ever seen a provider that accepted cannabis as payment?

    I usually have a large stock of cannabis vs a large stack of cash. Do you know any providers that accept cannabis as payment? If not, maybe I'm better off smoking the whole stash to myself.

  15. #3576
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27933283/4834

    80 for 15.

    Nice plump half-black / half-Japanese girl.

    Very friendly.

    A little bigger but great natural tits and big booty with super soft skin.

    Everything covered.

    Good CBJ.

    Not the best at riding but overall a good time.

    She did clock watch toward the end.

    Will probably repeat despite that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape