Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this the chic that would lure mongers over to her house, get the money and then climb out the bathroom window? Her house was over by the airport.
    The girl by the airport had a bird tattoo near breast. Tattoo wasn't filled with color. Additionally, that girl had extra skin due to significant weight loss.

  2. #3674

    I did not say I was taking her to church

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Nice needle crater.
    Come on we all know that have issues with that stuff. Wht is that a shock. They still can do a good job.

  3. #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one a few time. Is a great girl and lots of fun. Clean and friendly. Has a good head on her shoulders. Great body and tight. Some times has a place or will come back to yours as well. Good luck and have fun.

    Wasnt this the chic that would lure mongers over to her house, get the money and then climb out the bathroom window? Her house was over by the airport. Maybe I'm mistaken.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/962532866398
    Wasn't this the chic that would lure mongers over to her house, get the money and then climb out the bathroom window? Her house was over by the airport.

  4. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    I would bet a weeks pay, its 100% fake.

    Pics are too good.

    Girl is too pretty.

    Price is about 3-400% too low for the type of girl being offered.

    The full alphabet of services listed on the header.
    European license plates and electrical outlets. Big red flag unless she's just posting her vacation pics.

  5. #3671
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one a few time. Is a great girl and lots of fun. Clean and friendly. Has a good head on her shoulders. Great body and tight. Some times has a place or will come back to yours as well. Good luck and have fun.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/962532866398
    Looks familiar. Did she used to call herself Jamie?

  6. #3670

    When

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Nice needle crater.
    When I saw her her body looked great. No marks anywhere. Sad to see that now.

  7. #3669

    Left arm

    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    More of our fun.
    Nice needle crater.

  8. #3668
    Quote Originally Posted by EatItNow  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this one a few time. Is a great girl and lots of fun. Clean and friendly. Has a good head on her shoulders. Great body and tight. Some times has a place or will come back to yours as well. Good luck and have fun.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/962532866398
    I'm about 99% sure this girl tried to flag me down at 12th and Lincoln last weekend. I thought she was a cop because of her bright pink lipstick!

  9. #3667

    Katlynn

    More of our fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181210_214021_Film1-1.jpg‎   20181208_101344_Film1-1.jpg‎   20181210_213614_Film1.jpg‎  

  10. #3666

    Katlynn

    Have seen this one a few time. Is a great girl and lots of fun. Clean and friendly. Has a good head on her shoulders. Great body and tight. Some times has a place or will come back to yours as well. Good luck and have fun.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/962532866398
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message_1544474561147.jpg‎  

  11. #3665

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCracker90  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Mercedes?? Used to see her a lot and she fell off the face of the Earth.
    Is she the one had the big tattoo on her chest? A crown or something like that.

  12. #3664

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister1  [View Original Post]
    I know this is harder to come by these days, but I would really appreciate some references of providers who are truly drug free. Personally, I do not feel comfortable patronizing providers with these sorts of habits, not judging mind you.

    Thanks in advance!
    The only Drug Free ones are the ones most people can't afford on here. I know two. One is 1000 for a couple hours of time. One is 500-600 depending on time of month.

  13. #3663

    Unicorn

    I hate to bust your bubble, but, 95% of providers are doing it due to an addiction of some sort. Take your pic as to what it is. There may be 1 or 2 at the most that this whole group could recommend, but you will be paying for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister1  [View Original Post]
    I know this is harder to come by these days, but I would really appreciate some references of providers who are truly drug free. Personally, I do not feel comfortable patronizing providers with these sorts of habits, not judging mind you.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #3662

    Kendall and Mary

    I had the pleasure of visiting these 2 last Friday. Always a treat seeing Kendall and Mary had blocked me a long time ago, so it was a good opportunity.

    I wasn't disappointed. Kendall was amazing per usual, and Mary was very nice, bubbly and much better than I had anticipated really. I was REALLY proud of myself as I lasted quite a long time to have fun with both, even though I'm a 1 and done sort of guy. Both seemed to enjoy it as well.

    Not sure if they will do doubles again, but I recommend either!

  15. #3661

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She got out last week. She said she gained 18 pounds She sent me her new number through FB We were supposed to get together but I haven't heard back from her.
    I'm nervous about her addiction and the weird stuff that got her to go on vacation. But very cute. Eighteen pounds might get her up to 95. She is cute enough to get a real job so if she is working with us, its for the wrong reasons. Don't want to contribute to that. Been feeling a bit low about all the obits of friends of ours who have overdosed. I used to tolerate a habit. Now I worry that my financial contribution towards it will result in a fatality. Mature Asian women no worries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape