Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 13308
-
12-16-18 00:50 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 56She is UTR, so no links. Contact her through her profile LowFlyerSpvl. Check out her reply to my post.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 18:09 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 47I didn't go to the greek islands, well except with a finger while DATY. However I saw her a couple of times. She is up for anything, and an incredible BBBJ, like most she had some issues, but she not a flake or mean bone in her body, you'll want to call her again. Overall a sweet girl who aims to please.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 13:17 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 36Digits or a link?
Originally Posted by DebuDewan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 12:23 #1890Regular Member

Posts: 21Has anyone seen her.
Just wondering.
Originally Posted by Bohicax2
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 12:18 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 9Goes by Brittany.
I think another user stated that she's in a run down motel and I can confirm. I got a weird feeling when I dreamed of her, but then again I always do! She was actually my first SC dream since moving from atl and I enjoyed it and felt very comfortable once I was there. She's nice and very curvy if you're into that. I'll repeat but I'm trying to widen my network first.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 09:05 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 121I think she has more reviews in the Columbia area if you want to search her name on that board. I also think I saw a negative / revenge post on her on STG not too long ago but I don't recall what it said. It might be worth investigating.
Originally Posted by Chicolatino187
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 23:30 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 5Info on Giovanna?
Hello Gents,
First time poster but been in the game for a while Anyone have info on this lovely from STG?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/288251651219
-
12-13-18 22:26 #1886Forum Advertiser

Posts: 33Allow me
I think what he's trying to say is.
$$ HR.
$. 5 HH.
$ QV.
Originally Posted by DebuDewan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 21:22 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 56Sorry, my fingers slipped
I meant $$ 5/$ for H / HH / QV.
Originally Posted by DebuDewan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 20:51 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 128Yes
She will take a good ass pounding.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 20:22 #1883Regular Member

Posts: 12Lexi
The second is real but only her in the yellow bathing suit, picture taken years ago. A real ***** and you will hate ever seeing her. Has a 40+ yo thug of a BF as well. Google the number (s).
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 19:35 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 822Greek?
Is this the same girl that was active a while back and got good reviews from the Greek loving mongers?
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 19:35 #1881Forum Advertiser

Posts: 33We were on a break!
Thanks, D! I'm now out of commission for a month or so due to surgery, but look forward to seeing you all after the break!
Kat.
Originally Posted by DebuDewan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 17:41 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 57Very thick, not like nasty LOL! She has awazing hiygene and smells amazing! Ill def will repeat.
Originally Posted by BoobsSprayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 17:08 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 224Lexi
The first one is real. She's had some mixed reviews on here. I saw her a few times years ago. The pics are her. She was very sweet, but the session seemed rush and she just laid there with no sounds or movement. I've been texting her on and off lately and she seems very flaky. Not too sure on the 2nd one.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
RM.











Reply With Quote





