Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 686 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #591

    Drea

    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about Drea a couple of weeks ago. She has great oral skills but is NOT escort material, rather SW stuff. If you want a great BBBJ opt for a quick B&G. She will also do raw FS. As I mentioned she is very orally talented and is hell-bent on getting you off and gone. Most of the menu in her add is not relevant. If you want to see her, negotiate hard and don't go above SW prices. Bring your own supplies if you want to play it safe. When I saw her she was very clean but a little rough around the edges. Her face pics look a lot better than she does in person. A little makeup and perhaps a smile would go a long way. Her body is Fantastic. Personally I like a laid back GFE experience. I will not repeat for safety reasons. I hope this helps and like always YMMV.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/168724981322
    Didn't she used to by Brooklyn? If so, quite a few reports about her, and most of them not good.

  2. #590

    Jay review

    Had a visit with Brighton Jay recently. Total GFE / PSE from start to finish. Comms were pretty decent. Better than average. Her incall location in Brighton is safe and on a quiet street. I did a SS. She answered the door in a sexy getup and it was pretty much go time from there. Nice DFK and then we moved to the bed and she got on her knees to service the ol' FM radio dial (BBBJ). From there a little 69, then on with the cover and some K9. Finished on her face / mouth. Great visit and will certainly repeat. FIV was no problem, touring the Greek Isles is not on the itinerary per her skip the games ad. I didn't inquire either.

  3. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    The same provider was reviewed previously (#552) by a well trusted senior as being a "disappointment. ".
    I was trying to setup a meet but it didn't work out. Comms were a little flaky, which I guess is just the norm with this type of thing. Would love to hear another opinion though as I'm really digging her pics.

  4. #588

    Contact??

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser010  [View Original Post]
    Just had an appointment with new girl juicii. Black girl.

    Cute, had some baby damage but was a total sweetheart. Got the half hour and left satisfied. She had huuuuuge naturals if it wasn't for the baby damage she'd be perfect imo. Her personality and service made up for it though. Be safe out there! KC.
    Where did you find her add? Thank you!!

  5. #587

    Anyone seen her

    Planning on heading up to the FLint area this wknd. Wondering if anyone has seen this one.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....27824728/flint

  6. #586

    New girl Juicii

    Just had an appointment with new girl juicii. Black girl.

    Cute, had some baby damage but was a total sweetheart. Got the half hour and left satisfied. She had huuuuuge naturals if it wasn't for the baby damage she'd be perfect imo. Her personality and service made up for it though. Be safe out there! KC.

  7. #585
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    The same provider was reviewed previously (#552) by a well trusted senior as being a "disappointment. ".
    Its hard to say. That is why YMMV is used so often. 99% of these girls are driven by the candy. They can be totally different on any given day, hell any given hour.

  8. #584

    Doubtful of this post

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Ho, Ho, Ho here is 🎅Santa's little naughty helper for you !127876;.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/669542384852

    Seen her befor so went back for more and she was lot more cooler not as shy got in to the BBBJ also little kisses too whit a big hug when I 1st walked in wow she look cute in but live she way hotter.

    Just did her 30 mins at FS at 90 cfs I did tip 10 all I hade was a 100 bill so not a big deal.
    The same provider was reviewed previously (#552) by a well trusted senior as being a "disappointment. ".

  9. #583

    Drea: A ticking time bomb?

    I had a dream about Drea a couple of weeks ago. She has great oral skills but is NOT escort material, rather SW stuff. If you want a great BBBJ opt for a quick B&G. She will also do raw FS. As I mentioned she is very orally talented and is hell-bent on getting you off and gone. Most of the menu in her add is not relevant. If you want to see her, negotiate hard and don't go above SW prices. Bring your own supplies if you want to play it safe. When I saw her she was very clean but a little rough around the edges. Her face pics look a lot better than she does in person. A little makeup and perhaps a smile would go a long way. Her body is Fantastic. Personally I like a laid back GFE experience. I will not repeat for safety reasons. I hope this helps and like always YMMV.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/168724981322

  10. #582

    Girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Girl Next Door http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/249106105131 at a safe incall. She does massages or escorts but I opted to have the escort. She's a mature provider but her body is really firm and tight and her breasts really nice. Really tight kitty. I'm not sure if she's inexperienced or a slow starter but I had to take charge and lead which was ok with me. I believe she's the type where your mileage may vary depending if she's comfortable with you. I can recommend and will repeat.
    I like her look. Rates?

  11. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    Visited the Girl Next Door http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/249106105131 at a safe incall. She does massages or escorts but I opted to have the escort. She's a mature provider but her body is really firm and tight and her breasts really nice. Really tight kitty. I'm not sure if she's inexperienced or a slow starter but I had to take charge and lead which was ok with me. I believe she's the type where your mileage may vary depending if she's comfortable with you. I can recommend and will repeat.
    I could swear I've seen this girl before but it's been like 20 years or more. Her face looks really familiar but she had darker dyed hair years ago. I'm thinking she was like twenty to twenty two years old back then so if it is the same girl, I'd put her around 43 now. I remember that she was kind of laid back and maybe a bit on the shy side back then.

  12. #580

    Girl Next Door

    Visited the Girl Next Door http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/249106105131 at a safe incall. She does massages or escorts but I opted to have the escort. She's a mature provider but her body is really firm and tight and her breasts really nice. Really tight kitty. I'm not sure if she's inexperienced or a slow starter but I had to take charge and lead which was ok with me. I believe she's the type where your mileage may vary depending if she's comfortable with you. I can recommend and will repeat.

  13. #579

    Angel

    Had a dream I saw her yesterday. In the dream the BJ was cheap. 35. It was serviceable, not great. If you're looking for a quick dump, this dream is ok. Dreamt the hotel was smokey in the room, a little cluttered. SHe's talkative but not to extremes. I can also say she was very nice and generally accommodating. So, as I already said, if you're looking for a quick, cheap dump. Angel might be the dream for you. Word of caution, I dreamt as I left the room that Uncle LEO was parked about three doors down from the door I left. I don't know what was up and don't care but it was a little alarming to walk out and see him parked there.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/091974707233

  14. #578

    Fun times whit Santa's little naughty helper

    Ho, Ho, Ho here is 🎅Santa's little naughty helper for you !127876;.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/669542384852

    Seen her befor so went back for more and she was lot more cooler not as shy got in to the BBBJ also little kisses too whit a big hug when I 1st walked in wow she look cute in but live she way hotter.

    Just did her 30 mins at FS at 90 cfs I did tip 10 all I hade was a 100 bill so not a big deal.

  15. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    A diff site ad, escortindex I think, had an ad which Bailey quotes her weight as 103.
    Wow, that's Jenii size (anyone remember her?) . I've stepped away from the dreams for the time being and I'm bummed I never got to meet Bailey a few months ago. I just might have to make a return for a day and see about visiting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape