Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4114
-
01-07-19 10:12 #214Senior Member

Posts: 84SW Charging 200 for hr
Hello, This so called Internet has changed the spectrum of prostitution in general over last 5 years so dramatically. SW girls charging 20 are now have their pimps / bfs / husbands charge 200 for hr. They get photo shoot done and put ads on 10+ sites and rally get paid as much by us mongers. I used to see this woman (not a SW) in Providence about 4 years back (she was 27 then). She used to charge 50 for hhr and 100 for hr. All bb services if you wanted. Then 2 years back she increased her rates to 80 for hhr and 150 for hr. Last year, after CL and BP got canned. She increased her rates to 120 hhr and 200 hr. This year recently she is asking 150 hhr and 250 for hr. I have stopped seeing her when her rate went to 200+. The moral of this posting is that the same girls (either SW or a regular in call provider) have raised their rates by 3-4 times in few years because we are paying what they asking for. I posted similar message last year and other mongers wrote that if I can't afford it, then it is TOO BAD. They can pay that much! I don't disagree. Paying 300 for hr for the same girl I used to pay 100 for hr few years ago doesn't sound good to me. I'm sure others are and will pay her that much. In fact, she told me last year that she was going to up the rate to 300 without any problems having guys see her. Nice to have that business mind for high school dropouts and probably with pimps. But little head takes over big head every time
.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 06:44 #213Banned Member

Posts: 393Ask HH
I can tell you the pics were taken by Jack sparks AKA HoHunter. She was a 20 dollar junkie SW before jack turned her into a 200 dollar an hour junkie escort. My advice is to stay away.
Originally Posted by Fdsa1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:18 #212Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on this cutie?
This ad has my curiosity:
http://south-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/656655536323
The procedure to arrange a meeting seems a bit odd. Anyone else deal with this type of screening? My suspicions are raised. Would also be interested to know more about the 'friend' in the offer. If this was legit it might be epic but something just does not seem right here.
-
12-28-18 11:28 #211Senior Member

Posts: 392Petite blonde
She looks OK. Has anyone ever seen her before? Taunton.
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...e/943298500503
-
12-21-18 12:15 #210Regular Member

Posts: 16https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2778.htm?cat=1
Any info on this one would be great. Seems to good to be true.
-
12-18-18 09:56 #209Senior Member

Posts: 100Redhead = Andi = Ali
AFAIK, the current consensus on Andi (formerly Ali) is she's a time waster. I'm unaware of any reliable reports of anyone having actually seen her, but when I asked, there were plenty of no show reports. The old thread is probably in my post history.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox198
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-18 11:36 #208Regular Member

Posts: 16http://south-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/279894421928
Any info on this one would be great thanks.
-
12-16-18 15:18 #207Senior Member

Posts: 184Redhead
Has anyone seen her, because I would like to. Any information would be much appreciated. She is in Quincy.
http://quincy.skipthegames.com/femal...e/990156147086
-
12-14-18 08:07 #206Senior Member

Posts: 126It was by text. I asked if she was available, then asked for info and she sent her menu.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 08:02 #205Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thank you. Was she willing to negotiate services and prices by text or phone? Or only after you get there?
Originally Posted by VanillaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 07:09 #204Senior Member

Posts: 126No, she doesn't have a sloppy midsection. No yats on her chest. Not sure if bb can be added on the qv but I assume as she didn't say it couldn't when giving the info. She's actually at a decent hotel and not some flea bag motel.
-
12-14-18 06:37 #203Senior Member

Posts: 384Does she have a bunch of tats on her chest?
-
12-14-18 06:29 #202Senior Member

Posts: 3748So will she fuck raw in the Qv for 150? Or would that require a hh session for 190? If so, that's getting a bit pricey in my opinion.
Originally Posted by VanillaPorter
[View Original Post]
She seems interesting. She does not look like a BBW in the ad pics, although she is self described as "thick". But her stomach is hidden. Does she have a big sloppy midsection?
-
12-13-18 18:43 #201Senior Member

Posts: 126Ashley small bbw
Had a visit with this one.
http://south-coast.skipthegames.com/...w/634997493886
She's from Quincy, be in the River until Monday. Sweet girl. Pics are fairly accurate. Nice rack. DFK, not sure on BBBJ as I didn't need that and I really wasn't in much of the mood for wasting time on it, the kissing got me more than ready. Nice and tight, and takes it very well.
Qv 100, hhr, 140, hr 180, bb and Greek extra 50 each.
-
12-12-18 05:34 #200Senior Member

Posts: 159Bria
ILTM69 I sent you PM.
Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




