Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2509
-
12-13-18 12:36 #1009PIA

Posts: 174Donations.
I am certainly not new to this hobby and have been in several major markets and I see that kind of post more frequently now than I ever have but my thought on it is. I don't remember seeing any guys from the forum standing next to me over the duration of my career helping me earn my money. Having said that I am not sure how any guy can tell me how much I spend on a girl; especially one that I really like. I am not sure how this public solicitation of bonding together on what we pay girls makes anyone that says that look anything other than like you can't afford anything other than a SW. So go that route. I will continue to pay what I want and no amount of solicitations in this or any other forum is going to get me to change the way I approach this hobby. I earned my money and I got rid of a wife that wanted to control how I spent it so I will be damned if I will allow some dude to tell me what I would not allow a wife to tel me LOL I have a girl that travels 90 miles to spend 3 hours with me and I spoil her rotten, I have a girl in Ocala that is not even a working girl but she is in school and needs help and I spoil her terribly. But both of them spoil my manhood as many times as my old ass will respond. Anyways I usually just ignore those posts but I am a grown man and I earned plenty of money and now I spend as much and on whatever I want without thinking that I have to stay in line with the cheap ass brotherhood of maintaining bottom donations LOL In the MLB they called that collusion when the owners tried that shit and they were just trying to keep multi millionaire players at just being millionaires. Just saying (I realize its a bad analogy but the whole idea of guys actually collaborating as if we actually know each other or are in business together is just insane).
-
12-13-18 11:43 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 109Donations
I am new to this area, but not new to this hobby. I don't understand why many the members of this forum are encouraging donation rates to rise by paying $$ and $$+ for hour visits. We should be trying to keep donations at reasonable rates like 0. 6 for hh and $ for h. It make no sense to encourage increasing donation rates. I assure you, if we all refuse to pay higher rates for a month or so, and these ladies have no visitors because of it, the rates will come down. Why are you guys shooting yourselves in the pocket / crotch? Think about it!!
-
12-08-18 10:49 #1007Banned Member

Posts: 242Same experience.
I get it often and just ignore them as well. What I've been doing in all my reviews is saying digits available for CONTRIBUTING members. I think it helps reduce the number of lurkers that hmu for digits but they'll always be a few. Especially after posting a few pics of a hot chic.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
TMC.
-
12-07-18 14:21 #1006PIA

Posts: 174Leeches Rant
Why is it everytime I post a review. Most recently Lynsey comes to mind. I get PM's from 4-5 guys with zero to 3 posts in 5-8 years asking for a number. This is pretty disappointing on a couple of levels; it means a lot of guys read this forum but participation if the divulgence of info is sorely lacking. What these guys are doing is just allowing other guys to take the risks and we know very well what those risks are. I am always very wary of a LEO sting and cash and dash girls are also there as well as being robbed by thug management at gunpoint which has also happened to me. The fact that I go through these situations to secure info which I happily provide the forum irks the shit out of me that these "no post" guys have the balls to PM and ask for a number. Damn; even if you don't want to to put yourself in a precarious situation give this forum some info even if it might be redundant but up to date. I mean if you are reading this forum for that many years than you must be playing somewhere. So let us know where. LOL but the best part is when they ask for a number and I say either tell me why you have been a member for 6 years and only have one post or most recently the guy looking for info on lexi. I told him to learn to do a search since I knew I had reviewed her. He says "fuck you" what a class act a lot of guys are. Whatever. Just a rant.
That's the way all forums work. We need the eyes to get the advertising dollars in order to keep the forum open. I wish everybody participated but that will never happen. If you don't want to share with them don't, nobody says you have to but without them the site shuts down because they outnumber posters 10-1. The advertisers don't care if they post or not, just that they visit. It takes all three to keep the forum open, content creators, content consumers, and advertisers.
Ignore them, don't answer them, they will never change their behavior because you chastise them.
A2
-
11-23-18 18:47 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 282Credibility attack
He is the resident troll on a hooker review website, his mother must be very proud.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 16:23 #1004PIA

Posts: 174Creditability attack
Its nothing new with that guy; he attacks with stupid allegations and then resorts to nasty PM's. LOL his chula needs to be stymied for certain.
-
11-23-18 16:03 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 282Review of Colleen
It is very disappointing to have my credibility questioned by a sm. She quoted me $$ for an hour and she quotes you $. 5 and you question the whole report. Hmmmm let me think, maybe she was harder up for money when you called, maybe these girls don't have consistent pricing (they're not Wal Mart), maybe you got a Black Friday sale, maybe you sound poor. I am open with my reviews even when I know it'll make her hard to see, I provide great photos, I share digits, then I am essentially called a liar, that really sucks. Calling into question a solid sm's creditably over a. 5 difference in a quote from a working gir that you haven't even seen is weak on your part.
-
11-19-18 22:59 #1002Banned Member

Posts: 551Hidden in plain view
Anybody can find this review site very easily. For example, any provider that types "space coast escorts" into google will link directly to Doug's message about fake pictures, and see the whole site.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 17:30 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 758Really
I don't ask but some of these girls do review guys already I hear it all the time I don't think its very good business as its not discrete.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
For instance I hear about this 1 guy from many girls how he has a dick the size of a baby carrot and creeps out the girls, they say he reminds them of a child molester.
The story must be true cause I heard it from few girls (3) going way back to the rub a dub brandy days and that's when she was 19 she got to be 25 by now.
Needless to say I am very careful what I say to any of these girls you never know what there going to say about you if you get on there bad side.
-
11-19-18 15:30 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 245I'm not a big escort guy but I do like to check out the stripcluba. Some of the girls cross over. Many of them know about the site. In fact some have shown me reviews about themselves and others. Management knows about the site too. I just try to not be so specific in my posts to positively identify myself while still giving useful information. Private messages are for gory details.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
IC.
-
11-19-18 12:11 #999Administrator

Posts: 5255Two things
1. Yes, chicks always want to change shit. They have their sites that guys can't go to because they are private.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
2. Why does anybody give a fuck. If the review is good she's happy, if it's not you're not seeing her again. Why get dramatic about it.
A2.
-
11-19-18 11:31 #998Banned Member

Posts: 644Well how did the HeadDoctor find out about our classified site? Unless someone told her about it correct? I'm guilty of telling a worthy provider about our classified site. But I omitted that little info about the review section on this site. Not a reason in my opinion for her to know about this site. There's many times on here a provider will (A) come on here and start putting some members on blasts for a negative review than A2 nukes it. (B) They will try to advertise there services on here and again A2 deletes it. All I'm saying is, your asking for trouble showing a provider her own review positive or negative. I'm sure there are the exception of cool providers coming on here and saying hey. Like itsmekelly. Let's not forget also that Gia advertises in the classifieds and she too got upset about a review. Look I'm just saying this site is setup for us. If you try to make it a coed type of thing, you lost the appeal of this site.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 09:33 #997Banned Member

Posts: 551Providers reading reviews
It's like eavesdroppers. They never hear anything good about themselves. I don't understand why they read their own reviews unless they have very thick skin.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 05:04 #996Senior Member

Posts: 375Providers reading reviews
You have to keep in mind that many of them don't have to be told about a review. Sure, in the case of Summer, someone must have let her know. But for someone like the head doctor, that uses our sister site to advertise, they are obviously aware and read our reviews.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-18 00:35 #995Senior Member

Posts: 975Seems like this same thing came up on the Asheville Board a ways back. Someone was showing multiple providers reviews from hobbyists. Eventually, The forum member who was doing this was called out on the forum and ceased.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






