Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,756 to 22,770 of 26410
-
12-13-18 21:27 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 146Katie
Link to Katie.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/364440517558
-
12-13-18 20:28 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 146Katie
Katie Waukesha 262 XXX 7115.
Safe incall when avail & outcall w / gf driver. One of my favorite barbie types with a girl next door attitude and GFE service. YMMV New #. Mention a "sexy unicorn" when contacting.
-
12-13-18 16:32 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 394It usually pays off in the end to treat providers decent and be respectful to them. You find you'll get a much better session if you treat them like a friend. Of coarse there are exceptions. Far as trust any of them is another story.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 16:26 #3652Regular Member

Posts: 3I knew Loddie before she came to Milwaukee, I know her personally and the marks are not bedbugs nor fleas, she was abused they are burn scars. She doesn't talk about them and they do not affect her performance as a provider. She is definitely not one to be slept on. If you can book with her she does her job VERY well. Not to mention she is D / D free.
Originally Posted by StrokeOfInsani
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 07:20 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 435I'm glad that you had a good experience with her. I was texting with her on Sunday she she set off every red flag I had. She didn't know what her donation was, she wanted to talk explicitly about services, wouldn't meet at a no-tel, wouldn't do a car date. Maybe she really is new at this and naive.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 02:59 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 35A few weeks
I saw her last about a month ago. She was always good at responding. I actually reached out Wednesday before Thanksgiving to check her availability for black Friday and she replied she would be around. Come Friday reached out and no reply. Assumed she was busy and haven't reached out since.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
Side note: I did have the pleasure of joining KS and Mary I'll elaborate on soon ne try not to ramble after drinking ha.
-
12-13-18 02:58 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 2881Gummer
She has been well reviewed. Nice lady. Been around 8-9 years. She gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 01:27 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks
I'm usually pretty good at digging up on info but obviously didn't do enough homework on this one then. I typically steer clear of those types of posts (multiple cities) unless I was able to find some legit content. Appreciate everyone's feedback that followed this response.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
I did email her prior to the replies but never received a response. Definitely wouldn't have followed through on the cam show request. Although I have dabbled in that scene of course.
Again. Appreciate everyone's responses.
On to the next.
-
12-13-18 01:17 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 355Krissy
Kind of a long story. She is sharing a phone with another provider, so you don't really know who you are taking too. She said she will have her own number in the next few days. Anyhow, texted back and forth Tuesday night. She agreed to being picked up Wednesday morning and going to breakfast and then back to my place. Got a text around 2 PM Wednesday afternoon. She just got up So much for breakfast. Ubere'd over around 9 PM Wednesday night. Damn, this is one good looking girl.
I am guessing around 5 foot 8 and in the 140's. A bit of a belly and some minor baby damage. She had a few glasses of OJ and we visited for awhile. Total GFE! DFL, DATY, FIV, BBBJCIMWS. No rush what so ever. She said she has incall sometimes on the eastside. Damn, she enjoyed the munching and that pussy was sweet and bald. She also enjoyed the vibrating egg. The strange part was that when I asked her to sit on my face she said she didn't care for that. Said maybe next time. Oh well. Next time is scheduled for Saturday or Sunday. Can't wait.
-
12-12-18 23:41 #3646Senior Member

Posts: 390Well c'Mon. Lefty. Is the gummer any good? What about the rest of services?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:39 #3645Senior Member

Posts: 390IDK. I saw her 7 days ago.
Originally Posted by TimJim19
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:26 #3644Senior Member

Posts: 386Becky / aka Amber G
The escape artist, was on channel 58 news tonite, vail jumping no show at court a warrant has been issued, fellow mongers I'd stay away if you want to spend Christmas, with family & friends, just saying. Happy holidays to all & be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
12-12-18 22:59 #3643Banned Member

Posts: 373Hot amy
Just think, if she posts everywhere, how many guys pay for the cam show. Is there really a cam show? She could be making a lot of money for doing nothing!
Originally Posted by TosaGuy38
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 22:20 #3642Senior Member

Posts: 2120As others have noted, this shit is fake as fuck. General rule I've found to be true: If it's too good to be true, it is too good to be true. Girl like that at $100 per hour?
Originally Posted by TosaGuy38
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 22:14 #3641Senior Member

Posts: 2881Gummer
Someone wanted a gummer. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-es...ilwaukee-98383.
On S. 94th. Pics are real. Showered in that very same bathroom. I think Meth rotted her teeth and she will remove the dentures.










Reply With Quote





