Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 31837
-
12-13-18 09:44 #11797Senior Member

Posts: 34Check other board
Check out eccie. Dallas has the best selection there than just about any. Search girls by your type.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 23:38 #11796Senior Member

Posts: 1351I play in Dallas often, the Asian opportunities there are awesome. In most of the FS AMP's $$ will get you an hour of fun.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 21:39 #11795Regular Member

Posts: 8UTR South of Nashville closer to 65
Does anyone know of a nice UTR looking for a regular between Brentwood and Spring Hill close to 65. Preferably one gifted with her mouth.
-
12-12-18 18:39 #11794Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
I'm banning your user the next time you white knight some chick like this. I'm starting to wonder if you aren't one.
A2
-
12-12-18 18:19 #11793Senior Member

Posts: 35RE: Flying to Dallas
Dallas is a playground of fun! Very active community there and so many ladies. I sent you a pm!
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 17:36 #11792

Posts: 2981Flying to Dallas
Anyone have suggestions on where to go or order for fun?
-
12-12-18 15:15 #11791Regular Member

Posts: 9LOVE to meet as well.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 14:09 #11790Regular Member

Posts: 9New member here.
Hey,
I have an amazing regimentation for you all!
Met with her 2 times now. Hit and miss on responses but was well worth the wait.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/27394773/
-
12-12-18 11:18 #11789Senior Member

Posts: 35UTR H. Waste of Time
WWW sent me her info. She and I traded texts. She sent me a couple of PG pics. We set up and appointment for 8:15 pm at her home in Franklin. She said it was the only time she had available. We reconfirmed at 7 pm. After driving 30+ minutes to Franklin, when I arrived at the designated spot as planned at 8 pm she texted and said that she was "sleepy" and that her "roommate was home" so she cancelled. Waste of time.
-
12-12-18 08:54 #11788Senior Member

Posts: 50Greek
Does anyone have any info on a trusted Greek provider. PM me please.
-
12-12-18 00:53 #11787Senior Member

Posts: 167Cleared messages.
Bummer! I did not know I hit quota. Try again? .
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 00:37 #11786Regular Member

Posts: 8You guys are killing me, she sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by MathMan7
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 00:11 #11785Senior Member

Posts: 557As fot the masage person. Take her off your list for now. There are reasons she has t
Hey man yiu box is full either must be asking a lot or don't look at it often. I treied.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 22:54 #11784Senior Member

Posts: 74Utr H
Thanks WWW4 for the nice find! I acted quickly contacting WW and once had her contact info was able to text her. She sent some photos and shortly after set a time and I saw her this evening. She is young (24 seems about right), smooth skin, Very nice youthful breasts (nice handful), trim and healthy, great figure, very clean, very accommodating and kind. Made it clear she was all about making it "me time" for me. Can confirm great BBBJ, GFE, 69, CFS. Multiple positions, might be msog but didn't ask, still I was fully satisfied with one. Saw her at a private home, great neighborhood. Would be willing to see her again and as I left sounded like she mutually had a nice time too and invited me to call her again.
A very nice find and glad I was able to helper her out tonight. Cheers!
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 20:50 #11783Senior Member

Posts: 167Pm and email sent
Would love to meet her!
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






