Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3166
    Maybe I'm missing something here, but how would we get a hold of any of these fine lasses you describe? Are they on a website? Do they advertise on Channel 2 perhaps? Or maybe we should just drive the streets of Detroit with our windows down calling out their names?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer600  [View Original Post]
    Erin and erica in warren. Decent little house where I've seen them both together and seperate. Both are fun and provide good service. Good price, no greek or uncovered FS. Usually pay $.

    Carrie4 U. Older milfy type. Great, inventive service. Top notch bbbjcimwsw. Great FS. Dirty talker. . 6 ss.

    A couple of utr's, my favorite kind BTW, in the hamtown area. Mirsada is a bosnian or sebian girl with a rocking body and great attitude. Top notch skills. I see her for her candy fee (. 8) and whatever the room costs. My atf. 27 yo killer bod.

    Jenny is another hamtown girl, utr also. 4'9" tight firm boody, small perky tata's. She loves DS and can take a pounding.

    I will add more when I remember them.

    Be safe guys.

  2. #3165

    Looking for a Eastside utr

    Anyone have a utr on Eastside (north of 8 mi) for BBBJ? Pm me. Thanks.

  3. #3164
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/#detroit / post /8578910252/27820451/27820451.

    Any reports on this red headed Irish girl?

    She seems to have ads going back a long time but nothing comes up when I search "Amy".

    Thanks.
    Very nice but very big.

  4. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    Trailer park north of pine knob?
    Yep. Papa Be.

  5. #3162

    Clarkston

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula382  [View Original Post]
    That's the same girl Stayed in a trailer with no heat. 60 was her going rate except when she called to cone over. Then it was less She spent fine in the gray bar Very heavy into candy. Don't know where she got the 200 rate.
    Trailer park north of pine knob?

  6. #3161

    Nikki / Kate. Thanks

    Thanks for the info and input. I am glad I read the board today. I have been talking to her the past two days trying to zero in on an outcall schedule. She was firm on her prices. With the info below I pulled the plug down.

    Stay safe. Peace out gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula382  [View Original Post]
    That's the same girl Stayed in a trailer with no heat. 60 was her going rate except when she called to cone over. Then it was less She spent fine in the gray bar Very heavy into candy. Don't know where she got the 200 rate.

  7. #3160

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptNugs  [View Original Post]
    Makes me wish I had a better ride. I'm stuck finding providers in the Pontiac area for now and it seems pretty dry around these parts lately. Oh well. Maybe she will come back.
    I'm hoping she moves to back to romulus or the downriver area. I'm not driving 30 min for a 30 min quickie.

  8. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    She is now In New Center area Detroit.
    Makes me wish I had a better ride. I'm stuck finding providers in the Pontiac area for now and it seems pretty dry around these parts lately. Oh well. Maybe she will come back.

  9. #3158

    Robyn no show

    Scheduled an outcall with her this evening and she confirmed and even mentioned she was on her way and will arrive in less than 15 minutes. But 15 minutes went by, then 30 minutes, 45 minutes. I wrote a couple of texts asking if we were still on, nothing. Two calls but she did not pick up. Finally after an hr I sent a note mentioning that I consider the meeting cancelled. Still did not get any answer. Not sure what that was all about!

    Stay safe. Peace out Gents.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlapFan  [View Original Post]
    She was in Troy. 2 for the hr.

  10. #3157

    Nikki / Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I just realized this Nikki chick went by Kate at one point and stayed in the Clarkston area. I used to see her for 1 to 3 jacks. 200 hh for her isn't worth it. I'd stay away. Papa Be.
    That's the same girl Stayed in a trailer with no heat. 60 was her going rate except when she called to cone over. Then it was less She spent fine in the gray bar Very heavy into candy. Don't know where she got the 200 rate.

  11. #3156

    Star Romulus

    Has anyone here reviewed this one before?

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...7/103786661817

  12. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptNugs  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for a cute tatted girl to do outcalls with on the regular but if she's deep in the candy ill give it a hard pass.
    I just realized this Nikki chick went by Kate at one point and stayed in the Clarkston area. I used to see her for 1 to 3 jacks. 200 hh for her isn't worth it. I'd stay away. Papa Be.

  13. #3154
    Erin and erica in warren. Decent little house where I've seen them both together and seperate. Both are fun and provide good service. Good price, no greek or uncovered FS. Usually pay $.

    Carrie4 U. Older milfy type. Great, inventive service. Top notch bbbjcimwsw. Great FS. Dirty talker. . 6 ss.

    A couple of utr's, my favorite kind BTW, in the hamtown area. Mirsada is a bosnian or sebian girl with a rocking body and great attitude. Top notch skills. I see her for her candy fee (. 8) and whatever the room costs. My atf. 27 yo killer bod.

    Jenny is another hamtown girl, utr also. 4'9" tight firm boody, small perky tata's. She loves DS and can take a pounding.

    I will add more when I remember them.

    Be safe guys.

  14. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarD  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times and thought she might be TGTBT but I decided to give it a shot. I was very impressed. She met me at the door wearing comfortable sweats but I could tell she was the girl in the ad. The photos are real and recent. If anything she looked a little better in person. She said she used to work as a stripper and I could totally believe it--great body, perfect ass. She was also friendly without being overly friendly. Clothes came off and she started with a CBJ. It was good but nothing spectacular so I decided to flip her over and go for DATY. She was very fresh and responsive. I spent a while down there as we were both getting in to it. When I did finally resurfaced she hopped on top for some CG. I didn't last long at all, which was a shame as I definitely wanted to go doggy but I'll have to wait for next time. Can't wait to see her again. She was probably my best experience so far in the hobby. Damage for 2 for the hr. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.detroit....popunder8.html
    Moved. No longer in Michigan.

  15. #3152

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    I just seen that too. I might see her tonight. Its been a good 4 or 5 days since I came too.
    Hoping she moves closer. I only do this once and awhile so I prefer them affordable and more accessable. Romulus and Downriver is my playground. Ill have to go to new center if I have no choice. I want to see her bad. Also I prefer to RTFF and do all due diligence before I pull any trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape