Thread: Seeking Arrangement
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3252
-
12-11-18 12:58 #327Senior Member

Posts: 39Anyone have any insight on this one.
I've been going back and forth over text with an SB.
From her pics she looks smoking, however she's kind of a pain to deal with.
Curious if anyone has sampled. She wanted 7-8 but said if it's regular then can start at 5. I'd do the 5 although well beyond what I typically like to do. Seems TGTBT. Doesn't want to meet tkntalj. Just a quick hello and then where's the room type. I don't usually like that kind of stuff. SB prof name is AlexaKelly. We set up a date and time then ghost show over text for hours. Then texts me later as if I flaked and when are we meeting. Said she had a room at motor city for a wedding and could extend it.
Curious if anyone has dabbled and if so at what damage.
-
12-11-18 12:27 #326Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank you whisperer. I had a meet last night with an SB. Mid 30's, super skinny from West side of the burbs.
Originally Posted by Whisperer
[View Original Post]
I typically like some meat on the bones but she seemed very interested. Had invited her out to a simple lunch the week prior to gel her out. Seemed normal so set up a brief dinner and then invited me to her SUV to chit chat. Said she had gotten a cost from auntflow that morning. But did provide some spectacular extra curricular action. I'll likely not repeat though. Very open to $. Has personal issues that affected her but great skills. The kicker, she never brought up $ on second meet. Barely did the first meet. After last night concluded, she said to make sure I get the glitter off my face and then left with a nice greeting and smile. Post finish I didn't even think regarding any $ and we both left rather quickly. Am I rude because of this? I've gotten lots of freebies in the past but I think she's pissed. Texted her after for making the time and didn't get a response.
Anyway, doesn't frequent SA too often. Can share details via PM if anyone is interested.
-
12-11-18 10:43 #325Senior Member

Posts: 65Hi
Welcome to the board
Originally Posted by LongTimeGamer
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 14:42 #324Senior Member

Posts: 39Quick intro
Hi everyone -.
I've been a very long time lurker on this site in general, dating back to 2003. Signed up years ago and it never let me post. Today after reading some SA treads, decided to try a new login and actually start posting and sharing. I know that it takes time to be "vetted" on here, which I'm good with. I've learned a great deal from other areas of the site (AMP, Eros, etc) but with SA discussions, I can't NOT join and add value.
I definitely have a few SBs to share with people and stories a plenty from SA. Most positive, and reading through this part of the forum is awesome seeing people sharing similar experiences. I've been on SA since 2014, in the hobby since 2002.
Although not active, I feel like I been a member here forever. Hopefully it's received well.
Once I'm accepted per se, I have two SBs right off the rip that can be a good value you add to some of you perhaps.
Simple, polite, and very cost effective.
-
12-07-18 11:42 #323Senior Member

Posts: 476Tiny Spinner Alert!
Look for the username of Renee_00_ I met up with her on Tuesday and holy shit what a little doll. She isn't mobile so I had to pick her up near the intersection of Schaefer and Fenkel. For. 2 we went to a motel and I banged the hell out of her until I couldn't go anymore. Only restriction was no Greek or CIP. She has a ton of tattoos but don't assume anything by looking at them, she is the most polite, articulate, intelligent young woman I've met in a long time. She doesn't just lay there either, she fucks like she's on fire. Her profile states she's 4'11" and 90 lbs, and it's accurate. She is tiny, her ass is to die for. Here is the kicker though, she messaged me first (these girls have their preferences just like we do) so she is pretty particular on who she will meet up with. She's worth the effort, believe me. I'll be making another 4 hour round trip this weekend to see her again. Good luck to you guys who live close by.
-
12-07-18 11:28 #322Senior Member

Posts: 476Re; Flakes?
Ask a chick if you can look at one of her social media pages, and re-assure her that you won't subscribe or friend request her, it's only to make sure you aren't getting catfished. Offer to give her yours if she provides hers. That way both of you can be certain that nobody is running a scam. This usually works flawlessly for me.
Originally Posted by Teamx2002
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 04:33 #321Banned Member

Posts: 2How to detect flakes?
I know there is no sure way of knowing but what are some of the signs a sugar baby is a flake.
-
12-06-18 15:00 #320Senior Member

Posts: 264Yea, I prefer BB if the girl is truly a non-pro that isn't banging a different guy every day. One trick I have found is to have a copy of a recent lab report to show them showing them you are clean and that usually does the trick. If you want to keep your real name off the report, order though http://myprivatelabs.com. They have it set up so that you can order it online using your monger name and email address. You print out paper work and go into a lab to get the blood work done and on the paper work it tells the lab not to ask for I'd. Pretty slick. They then post the results in your account on your site a few days later.
Originally Posted by TheEmmyGoes2
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 14:57 #319Senior Member

Posts: 255It's legal. But do you really want to? Plus they will kill you.
-
12-05-18 13:12 #318Senior Member

Posts: 6519-20 yr olds
Is it legal to date a 19-20 old?
Is there sth one should be cautious about these young SA members.
-
12-03-18 22:05 #317Senior Member

Posts: 56Lexy
Yup same gal. She gave me her name as Lexy. She is definitely full of BS. Made me wait for more than hour before showing up. She is full of BS for sure. But the one time action was worth the wait. If you can overlook the BS and attitude and want to bang a super hot chick, She's your girl. She's said she is 23 but looks younger.
Originally Posted by Robertin75
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 20:28 #316Senior Member

Posts: 271I'm glad someone finally took the plunge with MaelynnMarie AKA Lexy. I have been trying to meet with her for months but every time she comes with an excuse and always with an attitude.
Originally Posted by HobbyRus
[View Original Post]
We were supposed to meet yesterday afternoon and she never texted back. When I texted and asked her what happened she said a bunch of bs.
I was really tempted to see those knockers but with that attitude I think I'll pass. She also made it very clear zero GFE, everything covered.
She's also an active member of wyp. In that site she goes by Lexy.
-
12-03-18 15:21 #315Senior Member

Posts: 56Info
Here's one for you all. I've seen MaelynnMarie a while back. You can find her on the site. She's pretty active. She is super hot. Very pretty face, super fit bod and amazing tits. She has some cool tats. One is like a garter. Super sexy. For all that prettiness her attitude stinks. Totally non GFE. Just get the job done and go. She smokes I think so her hair smelled of cigarette smoke. Other than that she was clean. She said everything is on the menu as long as it is covered and no Greek.
Don't PM for her number as I don't have it. Don't need it either. She was good for one time for me. Maybe she and I didn't click and not interested in a repeat. She said she had a long term one who she really clicked with. Guess you all can find out. Just message her on the site and she will respond. She's on and off but you can catch her. Her pics are accurate. She has amazing knockers, au naturale.
300 was good for her. She's comes from Sterling Heights and drives. She said she works in a strip club downtown as a waitress. Don't remember the name.
-
12-02-18 16:42 #314Senior Member

Posts: 826Price
Just what price do you guys go with on an initial meeting?
-
12-01-18 22:42 #313Senior Member

Posts: 826Messaging problem
All of a sudden I seem unable to send messages. Has anyone else had this problem? All other functions are without issue.











Reply With Quote





