Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7269

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I think someone once mentioned that she was a Lansing legend. I now know why. I seen Riley recently and there's no much I can add to the bevvy of stellar reviews she already has here. But I'll try. She's everything you could want in a provider, great with communications, smokin little body on her, silky smooth skin, healthy, sane, energy to burn, no drama, and total sweetheart. Genuinely wants you to be happy. I came in for massage and she had absolutely no problem accommodating new options as they came up. And, boy, did they come up. Located in nice spot on nw side. Gives you the address once you're in the neighborhood.

    I continue to explore the best-reviewed providers on this forum, and continue to be very happy. Someday, when I have time and money to burn, I'll go a-TOFTTing more often. But until then, I'll shall choose wisely and report back accordingly. And be thankful.
    Does Riley still have weight limitations?

  2. #7268

    New place on 28th street across old Keebler plant

    TOFTT saw nice looking Asian girl, good tease and let me finish myself. Massage was very good pressure.

  3. #7267

    Layla

    Had the pleasure of spending some time with Layla recently. Absolutely not a clock watcher. All that she is well known for happened. Great massage and VERY happy ending. She really put in the time and effort needed for uncooperative geezer parts. I booked an hour at 180.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...r/640785905890

  4. #7266

    MBD Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Bham08  [View Original Post]
    Took a few tries to meet up with her but it's worth it. MBD is clean and clean linens. Don't know about you but I find it reassuring when you hear the laundry running. She has firm hand that work the knots out. A real massage. Feet too. Didn't push the menu nor did she. On the petite side. Door $40 and equal tip for her extra effort. Left relaxed. Used the full amount of time. Parking in back discret location no drama nice conversation so recommend. She's the one in the pictures a nice surprise.
    She also has one of the nicest bums of any woman in the biz. Check out her reviews here.

  5. #7265

    Serenity Cutlerville

    Is that new place still open? Any intel?

  6. #7264

    Mia Health Habits

    I see she has returned to the Habits, I will avoid the Habits, she has gotten to be a great time shorter.

  7. #7263

    Riley.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLynx  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her?
    She hosts at her residence.

  8. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Did you see them on 44th street or at their new "private location"?
    At their private location. Clean apartment with secure entrance. Nice location, as stated it was very relaxing and both were great!

  9. #7261
    Did you see them on 44th street or at their new "private location"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vespa315  [View Original Post]
    Did a duo with Chloe and Angel and they were both fantastic. Place was nice and clean. Very good massage with some teasing. All in all massage was very good and relaxing. On the flip both had the girls out and took good care. Great HE. I will repeat.

  10. #7260

    Mikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Round74  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise? I searched in vain all over STG.
    She's at the Islands (Hawaii) in Lansing under Massage section.

  11. #7259

    Grand Rapids Scene

    I get to GR once a month usually. I am mostly disappointed in that with a city that is as happening as GR is one would think the AMP business would be more robust. Even on the outskirts of the East Side out cascade seems to me there'd be a good opportunities. Anyone have any insight as to why GR is lacking quality AMP's?

  12. #7258

    Mickey

    Where does she advertise? I searched in vain all over STG.

  13. #7257

    Gabbi at Healthy Habits

    TOFTT with Gabbi this weekend. She's new at Healthy Habits. Only her 5th day on the job. Very pretty girl. Very sweet with a good attitude. But she's a bit larger than these pictures let on to be. A little to large for me to repeat, but very nice.

    Massage was ok for her being new. She asked is I was familiar with The Flip. Of course I am! She took off all of her clothes except underwear and bra. She did pull down the bra to expose the girls. They're nice. Good size, she's had a couple kids so they're a little soft, but that's ok.

    Overall a good time, just with she was a little more the size of the pictures. Maybe it's just the camera angle.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...r/180848609597

  14. #7256
    She has a private incall (house) in west Grand Rapids.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLynx  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her?

  15. #7255
    Quote Originally Posted by Soupy3838  [View Original Post]
    How big are her tits? Natural or bolt ons? How is her overall body and looks?
    DD sized natural. Not hangers but nice shape too. Body is nice. Not bikini model but nice. Nice appearance on looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape