Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,531 to 28,545 of 59510
-
12-11-18 09:23 #30980Banned Member

Posts: 13634KAMPs in Gainesville
Stopped by Bali in Gainesville, it's newest KAMP. Had been there once before after they first opened. The provider who came to the room would qualify for social security and should not be wearing a negligee without government approval. She's so old that her bolt-ons were sagging heavily. The mamasan asked me why I was leaving. I pointed to the provider and mumbled "fugly" in Korean. Avoid.
Passed by the old Oasis location and was surprised to see an Open sign. They had closed down months ago but re-opened "under new management. " Walked in and the mamasan from the old Buja spa in Cumming greeted me but said the provider had an emergency issue and wouldn't return for a couple hours. Will have to stop back and check her out.
-
12-11-18 09:15 #30979Banned Member

Posts: 13634I think you left her happy too. No need to pay $60 tip. $40 would have been more than sufficient.
Originally Posted by WhataMiDoing18
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 07:49 #30978Senior Member

Posts: 113Some guys have all the lucks.
I hope it isn't the same girl I've been banging because she steadfastly refused Greek. Otherwise, I would be jealous
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 00:23 #30977He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71I seem to get more service than most, based on the reviews I've read about the same girls--FS, BB Greek, CIM, BBBJ, covered Greek, etc. Not sure why.
Originally Posted by ILoveHE
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 23:26 #30976Senior Member

Posts: 144I have never been to or called Adore and I received a text message on both of the phone numbers I use to contact and set appointments for massages. I am interested in who owns VIP so if someone finds out, pm me with info. If I don't hear anything, I may swing by later this week.
Originally Posted by Daoist1963
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 23:21 #30975Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yep that's Lily who owns both Li and Sisi. Ultimate tease queen.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 22:39 #30974He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Yes, whenever a sex worker says "you," replace it with "your money. ".
Originally Posted by Knock123
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 21:49 #30973Senior Member

Posts: 167Still goes by Mia at Spa18
Stopped by Spa18. Drew Mia who promptly put my legs into the human torture (pretzel) rack. Good massage with a good amount of teasing and a solid finish, even though I could do without all of the fake moaning. There was a cute provider up front when I was paying for the service. Might have to stop back by to sample. 60/50.
Originally Posted by Jugglr123
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 20:52 #30972Regular Member

Posts: 5Adore Massage
So I went to Adore off Buford Hwy last Saturday. I drew Kiki who appeared to be in her 20's and very cute. Good massage and very friendly. 60/60 I left happy. On my way out I saw a couple of younger, attractive girls working. I will definitely visit again.
-
12-10-18 19:41 #30971Regular Member

Posts: 11VIP Massage. Norcross
Immediately across the street from Moon massage and next to little Caesars near Beaver Ruin. Wondering if this place might be owned by same people who own Adore. $60/ hr. , Room was cold as heck. Girl was Coco who recently worked at Adore. Girl who showed me to room was mid / late 20's and hot. Tipped 40. Coco was nicer than she had ever been to me at Adore. Place is clean, and they have table shower. Didn't partake in that service.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 19:33 #30970Regular Member

Posts: 11Mia. Spa18
She still uses the name Mia. My experience matched the original poster in all ways about a week ago. Decent massage, nice body, too expensive for a return on my budget.
Originally Posted by Jugglr123
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 18:17 #30969Banned Member

Posts: 121[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-10-18 17:53 #30968Senior Member

Posts: 66Does she still call herself Mia at Spa 18? Or does she go by a different name now?
Originally Posted by Tozuka281
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 15:12 #30967Senior Member

Posts: 757I wouldn't call Hapeville a fun hobby area
There's not much around the area. I saw one AMP near Spondivit's restaurant, but steered clear of it when I saw what looked like a troglodyte walking in to it. You need to head north of town for decent places. Hapeville is south of downtown Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Knobbyxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 14:41 #30966Senior Member

Posts: 357Wipe the sand out of your crotch
[Deleted by Admin] Admins watch me like hawk but allow this cry baby bullshit?
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Indeed I do because you fucking refuse to use the fight thread or report post button. Learn that and maybe you won't be. It's all about your choices.
A2













Reply With Quote




