Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 7496
-
12-19-18 11:37 #5066Banned Member

Posts: 307Crazy Cynthia aka hep Hollie.
Messaged me on social media trying to get a date sending me pussy pics and the one I'm uploading. Saw her later walking in the jeans with holes in the front she wears so much but passed her by even tho she waved at me. I'm all set hun you too crazy for me even tho the head is good but you have too many issues plus too many open sores all over. Have a date with her mom tonight. Lot better than her, real hair and bomb deep throat with swallow. And if anybody want her # or social media inbox me with a sexy Spanish woman who swallows trade for trade.
-
12-18-18 20:36 #5065Regular Member

Posts: 6Aimee
Is this Aimee?
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-18 16:33 #5064

Posts: 425Nina
Picked up Nina (thought she died. LOL) today, have not see her in around 5 years. Super skinny, long blonde (not bleached blonde, more dirty blonde, natural) hair, light blue eyes and pretty (but plain) face. Good BBBJ and FS, friendly and no rush at all. Pucked her by jays, she was wearing tan jeans.
-
12-14-18 14:13 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 154Location
See attached.
Originally Posted by Kiffy26
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 13:08 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 54Where did you pick her up. I'm out now and its a ghost town.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 11:53 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 154Breanna
I picked up Breanna this morning. BBBJ. 4.
She did a good job. Even moaned while going at it and I was rubbing that skinny little ass. She's still really pretty but she's seen better days. I'd definitely see her again. She was really cool, we laughed on the way to the spot. Really nice girl. She never even brought up $. We got to the spot, I pulled it out and she went to town. When she was done I handed her 40, she thanked me and as I was driving her back she kept rubbing my arm and making eyes. Definitely a good experience.
-
12-12-18 20:17 #5060Banned Member

Posts: 307Hep hollie aka crazy cynthia and asian anna
Stopped by 7 11 to get some goodies. On the way down westford street saw crazy cynthia getting arrested, 3 cops around her, looks like she was crying. I feel bad for her. Hope she gets better. Next block, saw asian anna scurrying away. She's happy she didn't get locked. Salut.
-
12-12-18 19:15 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 109Yes please.
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 13:10 #5058

Posts: 425Still not much worth picking up.
Took a ride around the loop and a few were out, not much worth picking up.
Asian Anna was the only one I seen on Westford, best bet out of the few I did see. She had good service and friendly.
Out by jays.
Lauren was wearing pajama bottoms (looking a mess).
Hollie was wearing a long blonde wig, belly shirt (threw up in my mouth a little. LOL) and acting crazy as usual, all set with that train wreck.
Older Spanish woman (never been with her so don't know her name) was wearing leather boots that come up over her knees, not bad looking, just never been with her yet.
Seen Dominique (cover up if you pick her up) at DDs on my way home.
-
12-11-18 17:33 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 653Who is she??
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:53 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 278Aimee
Who is Aimee? That blond girl?
Originally Posted by KRoxx
[View Original Post]
Can you PM number?
-
12-11-18 16:52 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 278Amanda
Anyone ever see Amanda lately. Haven't seen her for a month.
-
12-11-18 01:59 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 26Aimee
Anybody want her number?
-
12-10-18 22:47 #5053Banned Member

Posts: 307Recon report
Cruised for about an hour and half. Ghost town. Only SW out was crazy cynthia. She switched wigs. Long platinum blond wearing black leather boots and jeans with holes in them. She's the hardest working ho out there. But watch out 4 them open sores unless bloody mary is your favorite drink. I like coors light LOL. Cheers and happy hunting.
-
12-10-18 12:24 #5052Banned Member

Posts: 307Early morning kruz.
Saw Ashley out by cjs and Wendy by 7 11. Drove around another 45 min and picked up a spinner. Angel Angelique Angelica I don't remember, still inebriated at the time, 3 tongue piercings made me erupt in less than 10 nice dt action with swallow. Oh and date with Cynthia's mom last night was epic until her pimp came in. Salut.











Reply With Quote





