Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13920
-
12-10-18 17:20 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 230IIRC Danica, and possibly some of the other girls at 100 Proof will do couples. Not sure about extra charges. Don't see the info on the website but you can call in. Note agencies are almost universally a no-no in Vegas, but 100 Proof is one of the few (two?) existing exceptions.
Originally Posted by TCuriousCouple
[View Original Post]
If you have P411, can also narrow down with the "couple friendly" option. I know Taylor Mae frequently does couples, but she's definitely not everyone's style.
-
12-10-18 15:32 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/sexy-m...ncess/11199475
60 for 15.
Bigger than pics.
Didn't get made up before I came.
Decent CBJ and sex.
Was rushed.
Will not repeat.
-
12-10-18 03:28 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 1626I was going though her ad and the photos she posted. I felt little scary of those photos.
Originally Posted by PaleRider69
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 00:28 #3552Regular Member

Posts: 3Girls for couples
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but does anyone recommend a a girl for a couple to share? We will be in vegas in about two weeks.
-
12-10-18 00:10 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 48This girl will Rob you Stay away.
Stay away from this girl she is a thief Girl goes by the name of Butterfly. She said her real name is Desarae.
She will rob you stay away. She will also upsell the price discussed on the phone.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/butterfl...s-218888-added
-
12-08-18 11:56 #3550Regular Member

Posts: 1Olivia Rey.
Anyone know what happened to her? Saw her quite a few times last year when I used to pass through Vegas frequently. Haven't been able to visit for more than a year and the digits I have are no longer valid. If someone who has her current digits, please PM me. It would be greatly appreciated!
TIA.
-
12-08-18 04:13 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 7266Anyone seen her lately as of Dec 2018?
Originally Posted by JohnDoe5830
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 01:35 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 93Slay is correcto, all pics are of her and accurate. And pardon me for not mentioning it. Good luck.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 17:00 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 114Ok thanks! I appreciate you replying.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:57 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 114Hmmmm very interesting. Is she the girl in the pics at least?
Originally Posted by LoveBjs
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 16:54 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 114Ok thanks! I appreciate you replying.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 12:34 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 444She was the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
It was a few months ago though.
-
12-07-18 07:35 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 1021A little fun with Alexis Skye
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/A...vada/Las-Vegas
When I was in vegas last month I met Alexis. Her place was close to the HardRock hotel. She made me feel right at ease 💃 and we had a good time. I loved her nice round plump butt. Everything was played safe and she let me get me real good. I will try a return visit. 🤣 her rates are on the link above.
-
12-07-18 04:27 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 93Another Latina
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27826720/
I am always chasing down these Latina chicks. This one is the standard $60 for 20, located in one of the Weekly spots on Trop and easy to communicate with. Cute in the face, decent bolt on boobs, and an ok ass but not bubbalicious like most Latin girls. Her covered BJ skills were actually quite impressive, but her penetration performance was lacking. She complained quite a bit when I tried to fuck her deep which is what I like. For me to finish I practically had to climb on top of her with her belly down on the bed and hold her down from moving. Nice girl, but I will not repeat. For the money, and the ease of setup it could be a quick / cheap solution for someone.
-
12-07-18 00:28 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 114When did you last seen her? Is she the chick in the pics?
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





