Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10284
-
12-14-18 15:16 #594Senior Member

Posts: 27Contact??
Where did you find her add? Thank you!!
Originally Posted by KittyChaser010
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 13:44 #593Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone seen her
Planning on heading up to the FLint area this wknd. Wondering if anyone has seen this one.
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.detroit....27824728/flint
-
12-14-18 11:56 #592Senior Member

Posts: 94New girl Juicii
Just had an appointment with new girl juicii. Black girl.
Cute, had some baby damage but was a total sweetheart. Got the half hour and left satisfied. She had huuuuuge naturals if it wasn't for the baby damage she'd be perfect imo. Her personality and service made up for it though. Be safe out there! KC.
-
12-14-18 09:37 #591Senior Member

Posts: 645Its hard to say. That is why YMMV is used so often. 99% of these girls are driven by the candy. They can be totally different on any given day, hell any given hour.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 09:08 #590Senior Member

Posts: 380Doubtful of this post
The same provider was reviewed previously (#552) by a well trusted senior as being a "disappointment. ".
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-18 11:06 #589Senior Member

Posts: 342Drea: A ticking time bomb?
I had a dream about Drea a couple of weeks ago. She has great oral skills but is NOT escort material, rather SW stuff. If you want a great BBBJ opt for a quick B&G. She will also do raw FS. As I mentioned she is very orally talented and is hell-bent on getting you off and gone. Most of the menu in her add is not relevant. If you want to see her, negotiate hard and don't go above SW prices. Bring your own supplies if you want to play it safe. When I saw her she was very clean but a little rough around the edges. Her face pics look a lot better than she does in person. A little makeup and perhaps a smile would go a long way. Her body is Fantastic. Personally I like a laid back GFE experience. I will not repeat for safety reasons. I hope this helps and like always YMMV.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...a/168724981322
-
12-11-18 13:23 #588Senior Member

Posts: 1015Girl next door
I like her look. Rates?
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 11:10 #587Senior Member

Posts: 1509I could swear I've seen this girl before but it's been like 20 years or more. Her face looks really familiar but she had darker dyed hair years ago. I'm thinking she was like twenty to twenty two years old back then so if it is the same girl, I'd put her around 43 now. I remember that she was kind of laid back and maybe a bit on the shy side back then.
Originally Posted by PeterMaxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-18 09:10 #586Senior Member

Posts: 226Girl Next Door
Visited the Girl Next Door http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...r/249106105131 at a safe incall. She does massages or escorts but I opted to have the escort. She's a mature provider but her body is really firm and tight and her breasts really nice. Really tight kitty. I'm not sure if she's inexperienced or a slow starter but I had to take charge and lead which was ok with me. I believe she's the type where your mileage may vary depending if she's comfortable with you. I can recommend and will repeat.
-
12-07-18 06:52 #585Senior Member

Posts: 390Angel
Had a dream I saw her yesterday. In the dream the BJ was cheap. 35. It was serviceable, not great. If you're looking for a quick dump, this dream is ok. Dreamt the hotel was smokey in the room, a little cluttered. SHe's talkative but not to extremes. I can also say she was very nice and generally accommodating. So, as I already said, if you're looking for a quick, cheap dump. Angel might be the dream for you. Word of caution, I dreamt as I left the room that Uncle LEO was parked about three doors down from the door I left. I don't know what was up and don't care but it was a little alarming to walk out and see him parked there.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/091974707233
-
12-06-18 21:16 #584Hijacked account

Posts: 108Fun times whit Santa's little naughty helper
Ho, Ho, Ho here is 🎅Santa's little naughty helper for you !127876;.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/669542384852
Seen her befor so went back for more and she was lot more cooler not as shy got in to the BBBJ also little kisses too whit a big hug when I 1st walked in wow she look cute in but live she way hotter.
Just did her 30 mins at FS at 90 cfs I did tip 10 all I hade was a 100 bill so not a big deal.
-
12-06-18 00:35 #583Senior Member

Posts: 179Wow, that's Jenii size (anyone remember her?) . I've stepped away from the dreams for the time being and I'm bummed I never got to meet Bailey a few months ago. I just might have to make a return for a day and see about visiting her.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 18:52 #582Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey ad
A diff site ad, escortindex I think, had an ad which Bailey quotes her weight as 103.
-
12-05-18 18:50 #581Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey and Jezza
Saw an ad for the 2 of them but not sure if it is recent. Anyone have info?
-
12-05-18 17:24 #580Senior Member

Posts: 58Bailey
Do you have a number for Bailey? I'm interested I setting something up.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






