Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8273
-
12-09-18 22:12 #1583He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71You are right brother, thanks for the safe advice. I just can't tell my heart what to do.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:11 #1582He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71She has brought me far more misery than pleasure at this point.
Originally Posted by SpaKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:10 #1581He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71She does love me, but just not enough.
Originally Posted by Knock123
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:09 #1580He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Sorry, I don't want to say.
Originally Posted by DoggyStyl
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:09 #1579He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Yeah, I totally wanted to marry her. Got her to quit for a few days.
Originally Posted by MassageFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:08 #1578He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71That would just make it worse for me.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:07 #1577He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71Good advice! I can't get my heart to do it though. I'm hooked good.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 22:05 #1576He is a troll, if you respond to him you're a fucking idiot.

Posts: 71In love
Glad I'm not the only one. I feel like such a fool.
Originally Posted by Rsb621
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 21:11 #1575Banned Member

Posts: 13634He copied that from the late, great George Carlin.
Originally Posted by Charlie812
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 18:52 #1574Banned Member

Posts: 34You have to maintain your manhood, and stand strong. This is just business, don't let it go to your head. Everything is transactional in this day and age, don't let her make a simp out of you.
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 16:05 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 367Alternations
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
Totally agree on this. Went down that road until I realized I was infatuated by the attention. Back up and rethink your position. I have one I see often who does a great job. She was my first experience and has serviced me many times since. I hoped to see her last week but she was booked already. Hmm, that's twice in the same month it happened. I got another at a different spa and one up the road a ways. Both of those are go to girls that I know will give me what I want the way I like it. So, find and keep several on tap. It's fun to search them out as you get to explore a lot. BTW, my ATF and first experience set me up with the next best available at the spa last week. The alternate and I had a great time.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 15:40 #1572Senior Member

Posts: 282Keeping two or three regular ones also helps prevent this.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 14:56 #1571Banned Member

Posts: 11Falling for therapist
Just remember if it has tits or tires it's EXPENSIVE.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:36 #1570Banned Member

Posts: 1610Nothing is but thinking makes it so.
And that is why we so often are sucker chumps and they have all the power. Drooling fools thinking with our dicks instead of our brains. Great quote by the way.
Originally Posted by StarFleet
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 13:22 #1569Senior Member

Posts: 414My advice
My advice is this: Men love altruistically; women love opportunistically.
Originally Posted by Tarl66
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




