Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,721 to 21,735 of 24562
-
12-09-18 08:27 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 37She's nice and easy to text with. But a report that she was scamming with her boyfriend that kept me away.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-18 00:26 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 205Any info?
Anyone have any experience with this one? I can't find any reviews and her ads don't even have a name attached to them.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27679210/
Sammy.
-
12-08-18 20:41 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 811Other ad
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...6344/1/1353193
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 19:31 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 811Catfish stolen pictures alert
-
12-08-18 18:24 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 811Yet another catfish stolen pictures alert
Ad:
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27857354/
Intagram model from latin america.
https://www.instagram.com/flakashula001/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xsof47ZTnc
-
12-08-18 18:21 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 811Catfish stolen pictures alert
-
12-08-18 15:12 #2836Banned Member

Posts: 10Bree here!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
-
12-08-18 11:28 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 198Ash
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...y-rubs/1425268
Any reviews on her?
-
12-08-18 07:39 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 99Ashley
Does anyone have info / report on Ashley? I tried looking through TFT but didn't see anything.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1414158
Thanks!
-
12-08-18 07:21 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 30Here one more.
-
12-08-18 07:19 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 30Friends looking for help in the area inbox for info.
-
12-07-18 17:21 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 994Jessica
Just left her place for a 80 QV. She was fresh and clean out of the shower. Apologized for not having any makeup on. All good, she's still very cute. I literally called her and was at her door within all of 15 minutes. I'm surprised she was able to shower. Ditto on the performance as above although I think she was pretty close to her pics. In k9 she arched her back so the kitty was pointing at the ceiling. It was already dripping. A little FIV play. Almost blew the load right there but she took the D well and deep and talked nice and dirty for me. All covered no kissing or daty but the performance and rate made up for it.
Originally Posted by SamEyeAm
[View Original Post]
Be safe and enjoy, Shooter out!
https://independent.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/27835452/
-
12-07-18 10:32 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 205Tori
Does anyone know if Tori Luv is still working? I tried calling her the past few days, but her number just goes to voicemail.
I know she has a bun in the oven right now, but that's something I'm into, so I was hoping to see her while she's still knocked up.
Sammy.
-
12-07-18 09:44 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 205Jessica
Had a nice date with Jessica last week. https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /9175294610/27427414/27828985.
It was very hard to reach her on the phone. She said she's very cautious about taking on new clients and doesn't always answer. But I was persistent. Got to her hotel, she is the girl in the pictures. A little heavier in person but still cute. Everything was covered but she gave great head. Her kitty felt real good and her big ass titties were nice to suck on as she was on top, riding my dic.
Not sure how long she'll be in Baltimore. She mostly works out of Detroit. Will try to see her again before she leaves Bmore.
Sammy.
-
12-07-18 08:38 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 198Alina
Well hooked up with her prolly 1. 5 to 2 yrs ago, she was maybe 100 lbs then, she's a young know it all, had it all figured out while living at the Regal and running BP ads. She had a budding Boy problem, had some Med marks at that time but not that bad, she was a fun time both times I visited. She did introduce me to 3 of her cute little friends, had fun with them too. Then she disappeared during the dark days. She has put on about 30 to 40 lbs, her ad tells me she still has a bit of an attitude and still a little bitchy but she's safe, just immature. Her donation amount is high, she an 80 or so max. Don't know about the bug bite stuff. This is not a recommendation, just for info purpose only, YMMV.
Originally Posted by KingLeer
[View Original Post]
The Picture thing, I have an older very vague photo I'll send if necessary, Blackmail? I'm not concerned about that, I use a few texting apps and all of my info is fake. Don't know how blackmail would work. LEO doesn't need a photo, I think they prolly gonna to know it's you when you show up and it's a sting LLS.
Maybe I'm missing something.
Monoxide.
P.S. My spelling and grammar is correct, your just reading it wrong, LLS.










Reply With Quote






