Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 888 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1866

    Hey Mikey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Not yet unfortunately. She's been on-and-off with interest in Greek. Not much of a party without all three ports of entry.
    You worked on this any more?

  2. #1865

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by DCrist0527  [View Original Post]
    $220 for half hour? No thanks. That's way overpriced for a full menu. I understand what you are saying about the sad state of our affairs. That's why, sadly, I've just stopped searching locally. But no way I'm dropping $220 for 30 minutes on anyone.
    220 for hhr is way to much. I saw Maya about two years ago for outcall for the same price but an hour visit on outcall. Way better service.

  3. #1864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.

    Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.

    Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.

    I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355
    $220 for half hour? No thanks. That's way overpriced for a full menu. I understand what you are saying about the sad state of our affairs. That's why, sadly, I've just stopped searching locally. But no way I'm dropping $220 for 30 minutes on anyone.

  4. #1863

    And she advertises PSE!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.

    Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.

    Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.

    I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355
    Ha! Ad lists PSE.

  5. #1862

    Real, but Limited

    I just wanted to send over a review. I just happened to see this ad on STG on Friday. At first I figured it might be TGTBT, but I did a reverse lookup on her number and found some pics of her on social media and decided she may be real, so I reached out to her. The downside is that she is Outcall only, so you have to find the place and she quoted me $220 for a half hour visit. Yeah, I know. That's insane. But I've been so tired of the absolute horrible choices on STG lately that after I saw what she looked like on her social media page, I had to meet her. I ended up getting a room in Greer where we met, which cost me another $30. Ugh.

    Anyway, here's the rundown. She looks just like her pics. Maybe better. We got right down to business, but it just wasn't all I had hoped, especially for what I paid. She was good with DATY, but she made fake sounds literally EVERY single time I touched her, which is always RIDICULOUSLY annoying. No matter what I did, she was trying to sound overly turned on. I stayed there for a while and then tried to get her to return the favor, but soon discovered she doesn't do any form of a BJ. Covered or not. That was a pretty big downer.

    Anyway, she covered me up and climbed on top and then ask me to switch to Doggy, which I did and finished up there.

    I'l say this. She's really hot in the face, has a little extra weight, but not horrible (I don't like super skinny girls, so I wasn't complaining at all) and everything is 100% real. If her menu wasn't so limited, I wouldn't have much problem paying that. Just to have somebody that looks fresh and clean, but that limited menu just really killed it for me.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/980194098355

  6. #1861
    To be fair, that sounds like most of the girlfriends I've had, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Mystery Girl (says her name is Ashley) quoted me 150 for hhr and wouldn't budge. Doesn't kiss or BBBJ even though her ad states GFE. It sounds like her service will be lame. I'll pass unless someone can convince me otherwise.

  7. #1860

    Dallas Dreamz

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    So have any of my Trusted Members every seen Dallas? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...z/529756899646 I have looked back at some reviews but have never shared info with them before! Thinking about Snowday Play.
    Do a search from the upper right of this page and use "Dallas Dreamz". You'll find one non-flattering review. I remember the LEO problems she had a few months back and the mugshot looked nothing like the picture you see in her posts. Make up does wonders.

    SCanyon.

  8. #1859

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    So have any of my Trusted Members every seen Dallas? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...z/529756899646 I have looked back at some reviews but have never shared info with them before! Thinking about Snowday Play.
    Have never visited but I do remember seeing her mug shot that LEO took about 6 months ago, maybe a few more. Obviously it wasn't a portfolio picture. I would love to know how the dream was, if you take the plunge.

    Safe Travels!

    JAM 17.

  9. #1858

    Dallas?

    So have any of my Trusted Members every seen Dallas? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...z/529756899646 I have looked back at some reviews but have never shared info with them before! Thinking about Snowday Play.

  10. #1857

    Link to Kami?

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Agree with the previous posters. She gets two thumbs up from me based on 3-4 visits. Very nice place and she is a sweetheart if you like the MILF's.
    URL to Kami?

  11. #1856

    Cats vs. Pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghjohc  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or CBJ, whichever you like. I didn't enjoy the oily body thing she does. Damn cats.
    I like pussy, but cats (the fury kind) - allergies from hell, LOL.

  12. #1855

    Kami

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamall84  [View Original Post]
    Any links or at least a good description of her. Attractive MILF isn't very much detail. Thanks.
    See my original review on or around 10/29.

  13. #1854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    This is a great fucking review!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghjohc  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ or CBJ, whichever you like. I didn't enjoy the oily body thing she does. Damn cats.

  14. #1853

    Nicole

    BBBJ or CBJ, whichever you like. I didn't enjoy the oily body thing she does. Damn cats.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCTinkerer  [View Original Post]

  15. #1852

    100% fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BMw320  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone tried to set up a date with this girl. Seem to good to be.

    True. https://skipthegames.com/img/001/278...Mjg2NzQxNA.jpg.
    It is. This is a complete fake.

    Speaking of fakes / scammers, STG staff have decided to implement one of my suggestions and said they will limit gallery view to 3 pics / advertiser (if you click on one of the pics it will show the rest). This will make it easier to find real providers among the mess of scammers. They've been trying lots of other remedies for scammers like limiting registrations to hours not convenient for India / Bangladesh (where most of the scammers are) but the scammers are very persistent and have exploited an STG bug. Their programmer is on vacation but when he returns he is supposed to fix this bug and implement the 3-pic gallery limit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape